Author Topic: Ask me anything about me  (Read 18298 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask me anything about me
« Reply #390 on: August 13, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »
Yes, I've worn with other people. My friend wears them too but not 24/7. He wears with me. That's why I went to a nude beach, there was a diaper gathering there (5th annual beach party) and we all wore them and walked arond in our shirts and diapers. Few even swam in them, I didn't but I waded in the river.

Again, I think that there's a misunderstanding.

Did you ever wear the SAME pair of diapers
at the same time as someone else?

I still didn't understand the question but my friend explained it to me and I think I know what you mean now. No I never have. It doesn't make any sense why it be done so I'll never try it. 
he could stick his penis in your vagina and then you two can tape up to each other.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #391 on: August 13, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »

I still didn't understand the question but my friend explained it to me and I think I know what you mean now. No I never have. It doesn't make any sense why it be done so I'll never try it. 

I'm not sure why either,
but then again, I don't get
wearing diapers as particularly
sexy. Probably just me.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2007, 07:46:55 PM »
Yes, I've worn with other people. My friend wears them too but not 24/7. He wears with me. That's why I went to a nude beach, there was a diaper gathering there (5th annual beach party) and we all wore them and walked arond in our shirts and diapers. Few even swam in them, I didn't but I waded in the river.

Again, I think that there's a misunderstanding.

Did you ever wear the SAME pair of diapers
at the same time as someone else?

he could stick his penis in your vagina and then you two can tape up to each other.

Oh is that what he meant when he asked me it?

Again I have never done it.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: August 13, 2007, 11:54:00 PM »
You said you were arrested? What happened?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #394 on: August 14, 2007, 01:29:47 AM »
How can someone ce content sitting in their smeared waste?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #395 on: August 14, 2007, 06:02:58 AM »
How many people went along to this gathering?

About nine people.

Did your posse get some dirty looks?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #396 on: August 14, 2007, 06:31:39 AM »
two and a half years ago i had a blocked intestine.  i had a potion of my small intestine removed.  after surgery i had to wear a diaper for a few weeks.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #397 on: August 14, 2007, 11:40:13 AM »
You said you were arrested? What happened?

I was shopping looking for Benny & Joon and I was looking through the VHS tapes and I put them back and I left but when I was leaving a store I was waiting for the highway to clear up so I can pull onto it and then there was a police car and one of the officer's in it was looking at me and he pointed back and I couldn't figure out what he wanted so I pulled back into the parking lot to see what they wanted and they get out telling me I'm on the wrong side of the road and I said "The road?"
I was aksed to see my lisence and registeration and then I was told to step out and they told me I was arrested for stealing a video tape and I was shocked and then I was scared because i thought someone was playing a prank on me and I thought the whole thing was maybe an act just for a joke and I said "This isn't funny." and they said "Oh this is real all right."
I was taken to their car and they asked for my phone number and he called my parents to tell them I was arrested for taking a videotape and I be at the station. I was handcuffed but I wasn't put in the cell. I was very scared and embrassed and thought it was the end of my life because I knew the whole school would probably know on Monday and all of them would think I was some criminal and stay away from me and tease me for the rest of my high school life.
My parents came to the station and got me and my dad told them to search my car so they did. My parents were appauled how they handeled it. They arrest me for soemthing I didn;t do and they could have searched my car on the spot when they pulled me over but instead they had to arrest and me they were volenteer officers, not real ones.

Of course my whole school knew about the arrest on Monday and everyone asked me why did I get pulled over and they even asked me they heard I was in the police car, why and I told them I was arrested and they were shocked "You were arrested, why?"

No one knew I was arrested till i blabbed it out because I assumed they knew since they knew I was pulled over but it didn't change my life in high school. They just thought it was funny I be falsly arrested because some store owner thought I took something. I didn't go in that store for months and it took me a while to go back in there again.

I did get this for a week "Beth got pulled over" "You got pulled over" and then it died down and I only got it from a few kids in special ed. and then they stopped. Everyone moved on that quick after I told them what happened. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: August 14, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »

About nine people.

Just looks and couple people walking up to ask asking us about why we do this and we told them about the community and the web sites and our gatherings we do.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #399 on: August 14, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »

About nine people.

Just looks and couple people walking up to ask asking us about why we do this and we told them about the community and the web sites and our gatherings we do.

Did you persuade these people to join? You should make some leaflets or something to hand out.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #400 on: August 14, 2007, 11:50:32 AM »
No I didn't.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #401 on: August 14, 2007, 11:52:18 AM »
No I didn't.
How many people are there in these websites and gatherings?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #402 on: August 14, 2007, 12:08:57 PM »
Oh if you do a search engine on 'adult babies,' a bunch of sites will pop up. I can PM you some links if you want. I don't go to many of them because I am not that big on the sites like I was when I was 17 and 18. I used to be in a  bunch of them on yahoo but yahoo deleted them all and I don't go to many of the sites anymore. Only to few of them, same with autism ones. I bet you be surprised how many people are into it. There are a lot of them here in Portland but compare to 2,000,000 in the area, we are in the minority. We are a small community compare to the population. There is only one gathering here I know and I go to that. I try to go to all of them but unfortunitly I always leave early after it has started an hour ago because I have to work and they are always on Saturdays and I work Saturddays but the beach party, I had to request that day off because it was over on the island and no way am I going there and then having to drive all the way back to catch the bus to work. Good thing I requested off because we didn't get to the beach till after 11 and it took us a while to get across the island to the beach. We do the beach thing every year and it was my first time going.

But there are lot of people who are into this to answer your question but I don't know how many.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #403 on: August 14, 2007, 12:22:35 PM »
Oh if you do a search engine on 'adult babies,' a bunch of sites will pop up. I can PM you some links if you want. I don't go to many of them because I am not that big on the sites like I was when I was 17 and 18. I used to be in a  bunch of them on yahoo but yahoo deleted them all and I don't go to many of the sites anymore. Only to few of them, same with autism ones. I bet you be surprised how many people are into it. There are a lot of them here in Portland but compare to 2,000,000 in the area, we are in the minority. We are a small community compare to the population. There is only one gathering here I know and I go to that. I try to go to all of them but unfortunitly I always leave early after it has started an hour ago because I have to work and they are always on Saturdays and I work Saturddays but the beach party, I had to request that day off because it was over on the island and no way am I going there and then having to drive all the way back to catch the bus to work. Good thing I requested off because we didn't get to the beach till after 11 and it took us a while to get across the island to the beach. We do the beach thing every year and it was my first time going.

But there are lot of people who are into this to answer your question but I don't know how many.
If you PM me a couple of those links I would be grateful, I am curious as to what these websites are like, even if it is spying. Obviously I will not be joining them though. As for the size of the group, would you say there was over 1000 people doing it in your area, just to get an idea of the order of magnitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #404 on: August 14, 2007, 12:32:37 PM »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?