Author Topic: Ask me anything about me  (Read 18298 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask me anything about me
« Reply #330 on: July 20, 2007, 06:15:28 AM »
yes, i was the orange guy:

Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #331 on: July 20, 2007, 06:16:30 AM »
 ;D i knew you wouldn't miss my big day.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #332 on: July 20, 2007, 06:17:15 AM »
;D i knew you wouldn't miss my big day.
still, i am not certain as to what we were celebrating.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #333 on: July 20, 2007, 06:50:34 AM »
when you have made 1337 posts, you have achieved the holy number of leet. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: July 20, 2007, 06:52:40 AM »
7h15 15 my cr4ppy 73r510n 0f 1337 5934k
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #335 on: July 20, 2007, 06:56:09 AM »
you have E8S8 posts?
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2007, 06:58:32 AM »
g00d 0ne but not anymore i d0n't :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2007, 10:01:43 AM »
Why are you obsessed with floresent lights...?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
What is the meanest thing someone has done to you?

Fluorescent lights causes seizures in some people, and I am luck its not me.  I am wearing bright orange pants now, love those bright colors!  It gets me attention and affords me some stimulation, other than the kind I do naturally.. lol. Attention is referring to flirting.  Such a blunt bag I am, and after I called my sister one to.  I am making a joke, my sister really does use that shit.  I just cope so well and all.  Green is suppose to inspire hunger.  I don't get hungry looking at a green booger, I will tell you.. lol

How is your day going?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »

My new obsession since February. My boyfriend gave me a hard time about not hearing them and seeing them flicker. He had one in his apartment in the kitchen and he could hear it liud and clear, even with the noise; dishwasher, TV, cooking and keep telling me "You don't hear it" "You can't hear that." His son couldn't hear it either and he claims he is starting to get the condition too. He gave him the same trouble too but did it to me more. But then he stopped when I started to ignore him. Everything had to be quiet for me to hear it but I had to be in the kitchen only for me to hear it. It was just the low humming sound.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2007, 10:39:38 AM »
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #341 on: July 20, 2007, 10:43:13 AM »

My new obsession since February. My boyfriend gave me a hard time about not hearing them and seeing them flicker. He had one in his apartment in the kitchen and he could hear it liud and clear, even with the noise; dishwasher, TV, cooking and keep telling me "You don't hear it" "You can't hear that." His son couldn't hear it either and he claims he is starting to get the condition too. He gave him the same trouble too but did it to me more. But then he stopped when I started to ignore him. Everything had to be quiet for me to hear it but I had to be in the kitchen only for me to hear it. It was just the low humming sound.
Well most people cant see them flicker, and to hear them you have to have sensitive hearing and no or little ambient noise. If you look at TV's etc they flicker more than the lights, and also the noise from them I find quite melodic when compared to other things. I take it you understand how florensent lights work?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #342 on: July 20, 2007, 10:50:26 AM »
What is the meanest thing someone has done to you?

One of my old best friends talking behind my back on the bus ride to school on a Monday morning while I was in Portland seeing my psychologist. She was slandering me behind my back and every Monday morning she talk about me on the bus and say how I scratched her in second grade, etc and not even tell them she was the one bullying me and I was just defending myself and she started to make up stories about me too.

My friends in elementary school giving me pieces of their food to eat during lunch time telling me to eat it and they had already done something to it like it was already on the floor, one of them farted on it, had it in her mouth, etc. and laugh at me when I eat it. I stopped taking things from them when they offer me something like one of their fruit snack, a cracker, etc. When I first moved to Montana, one of my school mates tried to drug me by giving me something to have (it looked like some kind of candy or nut) and because I had been taken advantage of so many times with food, I couldn’t trust anyone so I took it to a nearby grownup who was there and asked her what it was since I didn’t know what it was. She said it was a drug. The student was suspended for three weeks and I didn’t even know she was until she told me when I was 16.

Kids egging me to do things when I was 12 and wouldn’t leave me alone till I did it so I would and I get in trouble. Such as the time I showed them my sports bra when they kept saying I stuff it and they told me prove it so I waited till recess and when we were out in the field and that’s when I did it. They all laughed and I thought it was because I had proved them wrong but my mother said they were laughing AT ME. I didn’t understand the meaning of “laughing at someone” then. I thought it was the same as laughing at a TV show, laughing at a joke, etc. I thought laughing with someone meant laughing when they are laughing.

How is your day going?

I just got up. Had bread and ice cream and watching King Kong now, the new version.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: July 20, 2007, 11:04:32 AM »

Well most people cant see them flicker, and to hear them you have to have sensitive hearing and no or little ambient noise. If you look at TV's etc they flicker more than the lights, and also the noise from them I find quite melodic when compared to other things. I take it you understand how florensent lights work?

Yea I do. I don't see the flicker on TV's very much but I have in theaters when the background be white. Saw the flicker at the end of Harry Potter when the credits started to roll. Saw the flicker in POTC 3 in the scene where Jack Sparrow was by himself and the land is all covered in sand. Can everyone see that?

I can hear the high pitch sound from TVs too but with the new TVs we have today that are in stores, I can't hear them. I'm sure they still make that sound. When I was a little girl I could tell when my parents had the TV on in their room. I'd hear the pitch sound through their door it come all the way to my room even with my door closed. I don't think I can hear it anymore through closed doors. I have seen my aunt and uncle have the TV on in their room and wouldn't even know it was on and I work in a hotel and can't hear the TV except for the voices until I open the door to the room. A woman who was teaching me how to do turndown service couldn't even hear the TV on in the rooms until I opened the door. I can even hear them through the walls and ceilings. I'm talking about when it's not on loud but I'm sure they have it on a little louder on the next floor up or a room over or few rooms over because I think they have the TV on until I open the door and see the TV isn't on so I figure it must be another room. The other lady couldn't hear the voices from TV. Wasn't sure if it was sensitive hearing or because of my young age.   

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #344 on: July 20, 2007, 11:17:43 AM »

Yea I do. I don't see the flicker on TV's very much but I have in theaters when the background be white. Saw the flicker at the end of Harry Potter when the credits started to roll. Saw the flicker in POTC 3 in the scene where Jack Sparrow was by himself and the land is all covered in sand. Can everyone see that?

I can hear the high pitch sound from TVs too but with the new TVs we have today that are in stores, I can't hear them. I'm sure they still make that sound. When I was a little girl I could tell when my parents had the TV on in their room. I'd hear the pitch sound through their door it come all the way to my room even with my door closed. I don't think I can hear it anymore through closed doors. I have seen my aunt and uncle have the TV on in their room and wouldn't even know it was on and I work in a hotel and can't hear the TV except for the voices until I open the door to the room. A woman who was teaching me how to do turndown service couldn't even hear the TV on in the rooms until I opened the door. I can even hear them through the walls and ceilings. I'm talking about when it's not on loud but I'm sure they have it on a little louder on the next floor up or a room over or few rooms over because I think they have the TV on until I open the door and see the TV isn't on so I figure it must be another room. The other lady couldn't hear the voices from TV. Wasn't sure if it was sensitive hearing or because of my young age.   

Saw the flicker at some point in POTC 3 i think. The new TV's use a different technology, so they shouldnt hum at all, does your laptop display make a noise?
Most NT's have crap hearing compared to aspies though...