Author Topic: Ask me anything about me  (Read 18414 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask me anything about me
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2007, 06:11:40 AM »
Spokane Girl has a good point that it is better to look for some signs of readiness before toilet training begins.  I think I was trained before I was two, but a lot of kids would not be ready to even start training so young.  The thing is, in all those cases she mentioned, the parents had to make an effort to teach the children.  This is not something kids learn completely on their own.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2007, 06:24:18 AM »
kids aren't into fetish stuff for godssakes and of course the kid will want to stay in diapers, kids don't know any better. you are the mother you are to teach them to deal with the world. i agree with dawg that your mother giving up on you did you a disservice. i think it's appalling that you would continue that tradition with your kids.

QFT :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: June 13, 2007, 11:38:50 AM »
Actually I've liked diapers since I was nine years old. It just came back to me one day I wanted to wear them again. I was ashamed of it though because I knew it wasn't normal because nobody else wore them except for kids who were disabled so I never said anything until I was 12 when I found the AB/DL community on the internet and was very thrilled. I knew I wasn't alone and told my mom and dad about it but my mother told me none of it was real and it was all sick and twisted so I must have buried the thoughts in my head because I didn't want to wear anymore either or even be a baby. But I still continued going to the sites and reading stories about adult babies and diaper lovers. It was obvious I was still in the desires but was in denail. Then I was 17 when I rediscovered the fetish and I did find out there are people out there who wear for fun just because they like too and all the homepages I have seen were real, not made up. I started chatting to other diaper lovers too and adult babies. Took me a few months to actually decide to buy myself some diapers. My parents found out I was wearing but never stopped me or did anything about it. Of course my mother couldn't tell me none of it was real like she did before. Sure the stories are fictional but not the community.

There have been other people in the world that have liked diapers too since they were young. Some have even liked them their whole lives and never wanted to quit but their parents forced them too. Even my boyfriend's son didn't wanna quit wearing when he was little and it took them a year and a half to potty train their boy. He has no desire to wear but my boyfriend thinks in the next few years he will want to wear them again. My boyfriend never wanted to potty train his kid in the first place because he has to wear them but his ex girlfriend wanted him potty trained, he didn't want to potty train his daughter either but his ex wanted her kids potty trained so he did it but they could never get their oldest one potty trained so she is still in diapers. She wore pull ups before but was put back in diapers at age 11 after being told by a psycholigst that because she has started her period, they will never get her to stop wetting and messing herself so they gave their daughter two options, either she stops or she wears diapers 24/7 so she picked diapers just what she always wanted. All the other psychologists told them to give their daughter two options, either she wears them or she stops wetting and messing herself.

And how did my mother do me a disservice? She figured I wasn't ready so she put me back in them. She was going to try again after having my brother but fortunitly I gave them up on my own so she didn't have to try forcing me out of them again.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: June 13, 2007, 12:08:56 PM »
what parents do isn't always pleasant to kids. i had to get braces when i was a kid but i didn't want to, i was really reluctant and i ended up taking them out before i should have, and now i regret it because back then i didn't realize how important it would be for me to have straight teeth and how expensive it would be later for me to get braces. my mom didn't force me, and i don't blame her or anything but i do wish she would have been stricter with me about the braces and made me wear them longer. now i get headaches from my teeth not to mention my self-esteem is in the crapper and part of the reason is my teeth. what i'm saying is a parent has to look out for her/his children because they don't always know better. and you can't let your own diaper fetish color your judgement when your kids are liking their diapers for different reasons. children don't like them because of a fetish, and if they later do start to like diapers you can be supportive. just don't impose the diapers on them or leave your kids hanging when you should be teaching them to be without diapers so they can learn to use the toilet and control their bodily functions.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Scrapheap

« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »
Why are you in this stupid little spat with eclair??

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=blogview&jid=3235

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2007, 05:08:24 PM »
Because she insulted me and still thought I was playing a game when I posted about my feelings in The haven and instead of believing she hurt me bad, she took it as me "playing the baby game." I don't like being accused of doing something I am not doing.

Scrapheap

« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2007, 05:14:10 PM »
Being that "Playing Baby" is such a big part of your life, it's hard for people to not see this as motivating your behavior though.

And if you were hurt by the words of some stranger on the internet, perhaps you should think twice before "airing your dirty diapers".

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2007, 05:26:28 PM »
No she accused me of pretending I act like I don't understand what is being asked or said to me and it hurt my feelings. It happened in the Submissions board when I posted a chapter to my new story. It was a misunderstadning because she meant my diaper play and I thought she was telling me I act like I don't understand what is being said to me. I found out when I was reading her new posts after the incident and I was like 'oh' but it's too late now because the issue has gotten beyond to be resolved. We have already said nasty things about each other and brought each other down.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2007, 08:19:11 PM »
No she accused me of pretending I act like I don't understand what is being asked or said to me and it hurt my feelings. It happened in the Submissions board when I posted a chapter to my new story. It was a misunderstadning because she meant my diaper play and I thought she was telling me I act like I don't understand what is being said to me. I found out when I was reading her new posts after the incident and I was like 'oh' but it's too late now because the issue has gotten beyond to be resolved. We have already said nasty things about each other and brought each other down.
who would you say won this little argument between you and eclair?
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2007, 08:48:23 PM »

1. WHY would you be hurt by someone overestimating your
intelligence? Shouldn't you just try and understand harder?

2. It's never too late.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: June 16, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »

It's probably a draw. She has people on her side and I have people on my side. Hey I thought you didn't like me, then you act like you do all of a sudden.  ???

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #191 on: June 16, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »
It's his time of the month.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #192 on: June 16, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »

It's probably a draw. She has people on her side and I have people on my side. Hey I thought you didn't like me, then you act like you do all of a sudden.  ???
i don't hate anyperson.

i just find a good debate interesting.  there are soo many positions.  it is always difficult to take a side.  but on this one, i think that the initial misunderstanding was the one that you made.  then, you attacked her, elsewhere.  all she really did, as far as i can see was defend herself, and try to explain herself.

there doesn't have to be hate here.  but i guess that is up to you!
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »

1. WHY would you be hurt by someone overestimating your
intelligence?

Not that. I'm hurt from her accusing me of pretending. But then again I read her last post in my story thread and she said all my posts was all part of my baby act so I was right the first time. She is accusing me of acting on here.

Shouldn't you just try and understand harder?

Do you realize how many times I go through threads reading them over and over trying to get a new picture in my head? I even go to my buddies and ask them what people mean and then they tell me so I go back and post. In real life my mother even has had to help me with answering questions I was unsure about or if I didn't understand it. I was a lot worse when I was 17. Back when I started posting on the forums, gosh I was so naive it was ridiculous, I couldn’t even tell when someone was kidding, playing with me, etc. I was extremely gullible. Lot of people liked it and lot of people didn’t so they flame me pick me as their victim. You think I enjoy my stupidity? You think I like who I am? I feel like I’m on drugs because I can’t understand the concept what I just read. I hope it’s something I will outgrow eventually. I get told by my family I will get better as I get older. I will learn more and keep on maturing. My mother was the same way too when she was my age. Very naïve. I have heard about my other relatives being naïve too when they were young and then they grew out of that innocence as they got older.

2. It's never too late.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: June 16, 2007, 09:12:35 PM »
Because she insulted me and still thought I was playing a game when I posted about my feelings in The haven and instead of believing she hurt me bad, she took it as me "playing the baby game." I don't like being accused of doing something I am not doing.
And neither do I.
I did not insult you in any instance.  
Besides, you get off on being spanked and getting into trouble, that was my point.