Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 27088 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #690 on: August 10, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
wrong.  as i've said, i wouldn't trust pyraxis as far as i could spit bolivia, and she knows that.  but i actually had nothing against the woman - as i keep saying, most people don't interest me enough for me to be fucked not liking them.  waste of energy.

i still haven't heard why she attacked me, although i have my suspicions.  as i said, i was interested in the reason(s), but now it's just dull.
I think she has scored some points on you this time, even if she has stepped down in the gutter to do it. What I dont get is why she went to such an effort.

/shrugs

she can have them - i don't need them.  perhaps she does.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #691 on: August 10, 2007, 04:20:06 PM »
wrong.  as i've said, i wouldn't trust pyraxis as far as i could spit bolivia, and she knows that.  but i actually had nothing against the woman - as i keep saying, most people don't interest me enough for me to be fucked not liking them.  waste of energy.

i still haven't heard why she attacked me, although i have my suspicions.  as i said, i was interested in the reason(s), but now it's just dull.
I think she has scored some points on you this time, even if she has stepped down in the gutter to do it. What I dont get is why she went to such an effort.

/shrugs

she can have them - i don't need them.  perhaps she does.
Actually, given those chat converations, they need addressing. Pyraxis or no Pyraxis.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #692 on: August 10, 2007, 04:24:49 PM »
on who's authority are you telling me what to do, exactly?  you're over-reaching yourself again, hadron. like many people, i don't like being told what i "need" to do.

i'll answer as and when i feel like it, and not because you order me about.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #693 on: August 10, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »
on who's authority are you telling me what to do, exactly?  you're over-reaching yourself again, hadron. like many people, i don't like being told what i "need" to do.

i'll answer as and when i feel like it, and not because you order me about.

Should have been more choicey with my language then...
I encourage you to read through those chat conversations carefully, there are several places where you cross many lines in them. I would be appreciative if you gave a response on the matter.
Is that more sanitised for you?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #694 on: August 10, 2007, 04:36:15 PM »
pfffft!

you can "encourage" me all you like.  when you stop behaving as though you're in any sort of position to act as a "wise elder" to me, i may start listening.

and you have no idea about "crossing lines".  you know jack shit about the situation.  and yes, i do realise you're hanging around and trying to goad me into replying, to explain the situation.  well, don't hold your breath - i'm contrary like that.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #695 on: August 10, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »
pfffft!

you can "encourage" me all you like.  when you stop behaving as though you're in any sort of position to act as a "wise elder" to me, i may start listening.

and you have no idea about "crossing lines".  you know jack shit about the situation.
I read the chat conversation, i would love to know what situation where that behavior is acceptable. Please do enlighten me
As for the wise elder remark, that stinks of hypocrisy. Or is my nose off?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #696 on: August 10, 2007, 04:39:39 PM »
read the whole post before you reply.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #697 on: August 10, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »
read the whole post before you reply.
I did, thanks.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #698 on: August 10, 2007, 04:41:10 PM »
i have  suspicion that mandrake root is good for something to do with male P.I.ual stuff, but i'll be buggered if i can remember what.   :-\

Executing rapists, maybe?

I take a multi-supplement, plus extra vitamin C, zinc, calcium and magnesium.  Ginkgo I take now and then, and tried growing, but it died, and I eat a fair amount of apples, since there are very cheap ones.  I've got some siberian ginseng, which isn't really ginseng.  I had some korean ginseng, but I never noticed it doing anything.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #699 on: August 10, 2007, 04:44:58 PM »
i have  suspicion that mandrake root is good for something to do with male P.I.ual stuff, but i'll be buggered if i can remember what.   :-\

Executing rapists, maybe?

I take a multi-supplement, plus extra vitamin C, zinc, calcium and magnesium.  Ginkgo I take now and then, and tried growing, but it died, and I eat a fair amount of apples, since there are very cheap ones.  I've got some siberian ginseng, which isn't really ginseng.  I had some korean ginseng, but I never noticed it doing anything.

you need to take such things for a bit before you notice anything, although i have to say i'm the same with ginseng.  but then, i never know how to measure things, and there's so much shit going on all the time, i can't tell if i'm "improved" or not, cos i'm so up and down.  ::)

i've never heard about mandrake being used for executing rapists.  perhaps you could smack them about the head with it, if you got a big enough root.  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #700 on: August 10, 2007, 09:35:42 PM »
i've never heard about mandrake being used for executing rapists.  perhaps you could smack them about the head with it, if you got a big enough root.  :laugh:

Mandrake

Medicinal Uses: Cathartic; Emetic; Hallucinogenic; Narcotic. Mandrake has a long history of medicinal use, though superstition has played a large part in the uses it has been applied to. It is rarely prescribed in modern herbalism, though it contains hyoscine which is the standard pre-operative medication given to soothe patients and reduce bronchial secretions[244]. It is also used to treat travel sickness. The fresh or dried root contains highly poisonous alkaloids and is cathartic, strongly emetic, hallucinogenic and narcotic. In sufficient quantities it induces a state of oblivion and was used as an anaesthetic for operations in early surgery. It was much used in the past for its anodyne and soporific properties. In the past, juice from the finely grated root was applied externally to relieve rheumatic pains, ulcers and scrophulous tumours. It was also used internally to treat melancholy, convulsions and mania. When taken internally in large doses, however, it is said to excite delerium and madness. The root should be used with caution, and only under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. The leaves are harmless and cooling. They have been used for ointments and other external applications to ulcers etc.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #701 on: August 11, 2007, 12:25:07 AM »
lol.  delirium and madness?  well, that'd be a shame for the rapist, wouldn't it?

thanks, callaway - i was going to dig it out this morning, and you saved me the bother.   :-*

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #702 on: August 13, 2007, 03:27:25 AM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #703 on: August 13, 2007, 03:43:48 AM »
i doubt it.  but i don't think i'll bother reading the Daily Bigot's site, so i'll take your word for it.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #704 on: August 13, 2007, 03:47:12 AM »
i doubt it.  but i don't think i'll bother reading the Daily Bigot's site, so i'll take your word for it.
The comments sections on some of the articles I am looking at having a good troll over, partially why I read it. The Times is equally bigotted anyway, just not in as overt a fashion.