Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 26793 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #495 on: July 16, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »
no idea what you mean by the first bit, and i really can't be arsed scrolling up, so post it again, if you want to.
Google told me that you mispelt one of the words :)
And the repost of that question:
Why do you like creative writing, and what sort of stuff have you written recently?
So you're giving her shit because of the way she spelled a word, when you had to look it up on Google to see what it meant?

Lucifer, I have a question:  Do you attract little boys like this in real life as well?
I dont read books all the time, and neither am I an arts person, so occasionally I have to look up words.

no excuse.  i'm an assistant examiner for GCSE science papers, and poor spelling loses marks.
lol, those papers I wouldnt exactly call science, what they have done with them makes them more like geography. Poor spelling does lose marks, but then thats only on QWC questions and for those I could spell the words they were looking for i think.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #496 on: July 16, 2007, 11:58:19 AM »
Little boy?  No, not typically.  You do attract this man though.

great! - let's fuck off from here and get a room, away from the irritating mosquito-children then.  :-*

anything i should bring?   :eyelash:
Hmm.. let's see.  Leather straps, chocolate cake, a donkey (live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety's sake) and of course your beautiful self.

:-[

mmmmmmmmm...  you're on, you gorgeou...

hang on.  what's this about a donkey?   :o
Did I say donkey??  I meant a hippopotamus.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #497 on: July 16, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »
Can you hand me a picture of yourself to keep the keep my mom away?

You know How cute you are, my mom saying she was a cock tease and all. Not to me bitch!
Do you compose your posts on the refrigerator first?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #498 on: July 16, 2007, 12:00:55 PM »
What is your novel about. How about a synopsis?

it's about four women, and how women in general are labeled/defined as witches.  only it's not really.  it's difficult to explain.
Hmm, im surprised you havent written an exotic synopsis for it, isnt that how books get sold these days?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #499 on: July 16, 2007, 12:01:49 PM »
Did I say donkey??  I meant a hippopotamus.

oh, that's all right, then.  ;D

Can you hand me a picture of yourself to keep the keep my mom away?

You know How cute you are, my mom saying she was a cock tease and all. Not to me bitch!
Do you compose your posts on the refrigerator first?

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #500 on: July 16, 2007, 12:03:49 PM »
no excuse.  i'm an assistant examiner for GCSE science papers, and poor spelling loses marks.
lol, those papers I wouldnt exactly call science, what they have done with them makes them more like geography. Poor spelling does lose marks, but then thats only on QWC questions and for those I could spell the words they were looking for i think.

you obviously did a different board from me, then.

Hmm, im surprised you havent written an exotic synopsis for it, isnt that how books get sold these days?

i have.  and i'm not posting it here.  get it into your head that i don't post personal stuff, for heaven's sake.  ::)here.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #501 on: July 16, 2007, 12:06:17 PM »
I take it you meant I was one of the "little boys".     I am just drawn to things that I find interesting.

Have you ever had a psychologist tell you that you should study to be a psychologist?   My last psychologist said that to me haha.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #502 on: July 16, 2007, 12:07:59 PM »
Refrigerator, that all you got?  I bet the refrigerator is cooler than you, probably smarter.

Damn Lucy, I try and be nice and you give me shit. Well whatever, I don't want it, now you just keep it to yourself to roll around in.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #503 on: July 16, 2007, 12:08:49 PM »

you obviously did a different board from me, then.

i have.  and i'm not posting it here.  get it into your head that i don't post personal stuff, for heaven's sake.  ::)here.
I wouldnt descibe a synopsis as personal, but then I dont know what you have put in it, and i guess a private person like yourself writes under a psudonym anyway.
As for the exam I sat it was 2 years ago and wasnt majorly bad but having looked at the new papers, they are deviod of science. This kind of explains why i have a problem with it...
http://www.wellingtongrey.net/articles/archive/2007-06-07--open-letter-aqa.html

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #504 on: July 16, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »
I take it you meant I was one of the "little boys".     I am just drawn to things that I find interesting.

Have you ever had a psychologist tell you that you should study to be a psychologist?   My last psychologist said that to me haha.

nah, alex.  youse ain't a little boy.  :-*

i've worked as a sort of psychologist/counsellor/therapist for years, but yes, i have been told that, lol.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #505 on: July 16, 2007, 01:03:24 PM »
Lucifer teh angel. :P you are the more popular one. :laugh:

did you like eXistenZ better than the Matrix? they're similar and very different.

:-*

never seen it.  is it good?  do they wear sexy clothes?

they have a meat gun.(no not a penis :laugh:) and sexy people, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jude Law... :P i really like it, it's Cronenberg's. Matrix is very clean and sterile and rubbery and hitech,while eXistenZ is the opposite. you know, Cronenberg style, down to earth and fleshy and deliciously gross. :P i like both movies but i found eXistenZ more enjoyable.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2007, 01:05:12 PM »
Refrigerator, that all you got?  I bet the refrigerator is cooler than you, probably smarter.

Damn Lucy, I try and be nice and you give me shit. Well whatever, I don't want it, now you just keep it to yourself to roll around in.

:laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #507 on: July 16, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »
Refrigerator, that all you got?  I bet the refrigerator is cooler than you, probably smarter.

:green: You're probably right.  :green:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #508 on: July 16, 2007, 01:26:11 PM »
Lucifer teh angel. :P you are the more popular one. :laugh:

did you like eXistenZ better than the Matrix? they're similar and very different.

:-*

never seen it.  is it good?  do they wear sexy clothes?

they have a meat gun.(no not a penis :laugh:) and sexy people, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Jude Law... :P i really like it, it's Cronenberg's. Matrix is very clean and sterile and rubbery and hitech,while eXistenZ is the opposite. you know, Cronenberg style, down to earth and fleshy and deliciously gross. :P i like both movies but i found eXistenZ more enjoyable.

ooooooh!  must get the dvd!

ta, hon.   :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #509 on: July 16, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »
Refrigerator, that all you got?  I bet the refrigerator is cooler than you, probably smarter.

:laugh:

:green: You're probably right.  :green:

you two can tell what that means?!!!   :o