Author Topic: Vivi's back!  (Read 26805 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Vivi's back!
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2007, 11:50:58 PM »
I lost my cat-o-FIVE-tails.
I do hope that you've embedded glass in your scourge.

no - why on earth would i want to?

I assumed you wanted it to be effective.

it is.  some of us don't need gadgets and superficial enhancements.

So, how do you remove sufficient skin through
self-flaggelation without some glass?

i don't.  i don't need to.  there are far more subtle ways of self flagellation.  besides, i haven't got my pain/pleasure circuitries cross wired, so i don't particularly care for all that showing off sort of behaviour.  i can get both pleasure and attention without resorting to making a hamburger of myself.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2007, 05:42:26 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaah!

gods, he's so awful!  all i could think of at first was, "put some proper clothing on, if you're on a motorbike, you fools!".  i've seen what happens when you come off a bike without proper leathers.  skin grafts are not pleasant.

anyway, the blokes all look like complete numpties, dancing around in their knickers.  do i really need this first thing in the morning?

:laugh:
no you don't, and i am sorry..  it was meant for a before bedtime sexy dream material.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2007, 06:33:19 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaah!

gods, he's so awful!  all i could think of at first was, "put some proper clothing on, if you're on a motorbike, you fools!".  i've seen what happens when you come off a bike without proper leathers.  skin grafts are not pleasant.

anyway, the blokes all look like complete numpties, dancing around in their knickers.  do i really need this first thing in the morning?

no you don't, and i am sorry..  it was meant for a before bedtime sexy dream material.

good fucking bejaysus!  more like a nightmare - that'd turn me incapable of anything sexier than changing my trousers for months!

no need to apologise, though - it's always A Good Thing to remind oneself of the dreadfulness of Gunther, just in case one forgets and sleeps with him.

ah shit.  sorry, i'm going to throw up...  :puke:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2007, 06:37:19 AM »
gunther has several more hits.  and i would link them, but i have learned that once you have heard one of his hits, then you have heard ALL of his hits.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: June 23, 2007, 06:38:44 AM »
gunther has several more hits.  and i would link them, but i have learned that once you have heard one of his hits, then you have heard ALL of his hits.

please don't link them.  there's only so much horror i can take in one day.   :o  anyway, i have work to do - this is my coffee break.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2007, 06:39:56 AM »
question:

how do you take your coffee?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2007, 06:41:00 AM »
waaaaaaaaaaah!

Are you trying to dreamweave her like you did me last week...resist Lucifer, resist! 

duncvis

« Reply #172 on: June 23, 2007, 06:42:32 AM »
I don't know what's funnier - Gunther's lyrics or that fucking pout. :rofl:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: June 23, 2007, 06:47:31 AM »
question:

if you think i'm going to say "hot and black, just like my men", you've got another think coming.  :laugh:

i like it strong, but with loads of milk.  no sugar.  sometimes, a vanilla pod to stir, or i make real coffee with cardamom in it.  cinnamon, sometimes.  not too hot - i can't do very hot or very cold food or drinks.  one of my many little aspie food things...

how about you?  and are we having a proper ask me thread scenario going on here now?  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #174 on: June 23, 2007, 06:51:52 AM »
yes lucifer, i am trying to turn over a new leaf.

i like mine as espresso shots (5) with some peppermint syrup and milk.
i am just like you in that i don't (or cannot) take my drinks really hot.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: June 23, 2007, 06:52:30 AM »
question:

if you think i'm going to say "hot and black, just like my men", you've got another think coming.  :laugh:

i like it strong, but with loads of milk.  no sugar.  sometimes, a vanilla pod to stir, or i make real coffee with cardamom in it.  cinnamon, sometimes.  not too hot - i can't do very hot or very cold food or drinks.  one of my many little aspie food things...

how about you?  and are we having a proper ask me thread scenario going on here now?  ;)

Do you have a special cup that only you can drink your coffee out of...or a special cup that you only have coffee in?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #176 on: June 23, 2007, 06:53:14 AM »
*raises hand*
i do!
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: June 23, 2007, 06:55:51 AM »
*raises hand*
i do!

You better raise your hand very gingerly in Lucifers Ask Away thread!  Or you may be McNutless!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: June 23, 2007, 06:56:11 AM »
yes lucifer, i am trying to turn over a new leaf.

i like mine as espresso shots (5) with some peppermint syrup and milk.
i am just like you in that i don't (or cannot) take my drinks really hot.

we're just two lukewarmies together, darl'.  :hug:

question:

Do you have a special cup that only you can drink your coffee out of...or a special cup that you only have coffee in?

i have various mugs and cups to drink from, depending on what colour i want, and my mood.  also, i try and restrict drinking too much coffee, so drink decaff whenever i cn bear the taste, and have smaller mugs for during the day.

always have to have earl grey first thing, then coffee until i've eaten, and then tea for the rest of the day.  unless i'm forced into drinking wine, of course.  ;)  or mead - bought some utterlydelicious mead today.  sadly, i went shopping early, and was desperate to try some.  but it's a slippery slope, drinking mead before 9 in the morning...  hic!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2007, 06:56:31 AM »
*raises hand*
i do!

You better raise your hand very gingerly in Lucifers Ask Away thread!  Or you may be McNutless!

:LMAO:

:plus: