Educational

Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12967 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2008, 03:40:04 PM »
:LMAO:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:37 PM »
I had a weird and completely unrealistic dream about jman this morning.

Blasted

« Reply #287 on: April 30, 2008, 07:00:28 AM »
I had a dream that I woke up (lol at 4pm) and did some random shit and went back to sleep.

Was so confused when I woke up this morning and had to check what day it was  :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: May 06, 2008, 02:10:16 PM »
My mother told me I was pregnant and I was shocked. my boyfriend and I had protected sex and the condom must have failed. She even pointed to the little bump I had below my belly button showing it was the fetus.

Then I woke up around 9 and realized it was all a dream. Even in my dream I realized I have just had my period so how can I be a month pregnant. Maybe I was hemmergine.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: May 06, 2008, 07:05:47 PM »
I had a weird and completely unrealistic dream about jman this morning.

You found him attractive and had sex with him in the dream?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: May 06, 2008, 07:15:29 PM »
I dreamed that I developed a brilliant theoretical model to seperate out extraneous factors in emotions which would allow one to know how one "truly" felt when these extraneous factors were removed.

I think it was some type of path analysis, but that's more a guess based on what I know of path analyses than because I'm sure that's what it was.

I by the way think I'd be fucking WEALTHY if I actually came up with something like that that worked and/or the American public bought into.  But it's porlly already been done/bullshitted and disproven a bazillion times.

There's already lots of people making money out of that, but you could get a slice of the pie too if you want.  It doesn't actually work, but the public buys into it, and that's the important thing.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #291 on: May 08, 2008, 07:07:54 PM »
Work dreams. 
Once I woke up to my wife yelling at me because I was yanking the pillow out from under her head and she was pulling back.   In my dream I was trying to pull a piece of insulation out of a bag.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: May 13, 2008, 09:08:23 AM »
I gotta share this from a couple of nights ago because it was kinda funny.  I woke up in the middle of the night from having this unnerving realistic nightmare about some family gathering where my mom and I were yelling at each other, and saw that my boyfriend (who was spending the night) was awake, too.

Me:  I had an awful nightmare.
Him:  Me too.
Me:  What was yours about?
Him:  I was in a Nazi concentration camp.
Me:  ... oh.
Him:  What was yours?

Gotta love it when your SO can put stuff in perspecive for you.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: June 22, 2008, 03:22:55 AM »
I dreamed that I'd been given a bunch of dogs to take care of for the day, and was alone in the garden with them when we were attacked by a big monster thingy of some sort.  I didn't know what it looked like for the first part of the dream; I ran away with Waggy and when I went back, all that was left of the other dogs were their skins.  I went inside and looked out the windows to try to see what had killed them, and the windows were covered in blood and bits of fur, even on the first floor.  Eventually I saw it coming back, and it was a huge, lumbering yeti sort of thing about 5 metres tall.  It saw me and started attacking the windows to try to get me, so I carried Waggy up into the loft where I called 999 and got the police to come round with an armed response team, after some convincing, which solved the problem.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #294 on: June 24, 2008, 06:41:56 AM »
I was at the church my family went to when I was a kid. The pastor came up and hugged me from behind and said "You're going to revolutionize my job!"

I said, "What do you mean?" and he started talking excitedly (can't remember what he said).

Later, I was dancing with a group of people outside the church. I was happy but everyone else was dressed in somber matching colors, green and white and blue and black. I was wearing a violet dress. It was Maundy Thursday and everyone started filing into the church like they were in mourning. The pastor seemed really upset so I asked if he wanted to talk after the service. He said his wife had had a baby. (IRL he came out as gay a decade ago.)

I went to see the baby and there was medical equipment everywhere, as if an ambulance had been called and set up a rescue scene on the spot. The baby, who looked more like a toddler, was sitting beside the pastor. I went up to it and held out my arms to hold it and said, "Hey there, you." The baby started to come to me and then immediately started screaming. Thick blood started gushing out of its empty eye sockets and drenched me. I thought, "What if I get AIDS?" and didn't care.

(Callaway, if you're reading this, confidentiality pls.)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »

(Callaway, if you're reading this, confidentiality pls.)

Sorry, I only just now read this, Pyraxis, but of course I would always respect your confidentiality.

I wonder why you think that I would ever discuss your dreams with anyone, but this is posted in the Games forum, which is readable by guests.

Offline klox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2008, 12:46:08 AM »
Only remember a snippet. I was standing with a man and a woman both wearing black suits. There was a third "person", which was just a floating head made of some kind of silicon. I was talking to it and "he" asked me to help him. The other two were just watching as I turned this head inside out. Odd.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #297 on: September 08, 2008, 06:43:41 PM »
I had a weird dream that combined every house I ever lived in in one but in a creepy way
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: November 01, 2008, 06:10:37 AM »
I dreamed that I was freakishly popular and hounded by beautiful women.  Typically, the dream was all about the process of being hounded and didn't have any sex.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: November 01, 2008, 06:26:42 AM »
My mother told me I was pregnant and I was shocked. my boyfriend and I had protected sex and the condom must have failed. She even pointed to the little bump I had below my belly button showing it was the fetus.

Then I woke up around 9 and realized it was all a dream. Even in my dream I realized I have just had my period so how can I be a month pregnant. Maybe I was hemmergine.

dude, i dreamt i was pregnant too. i felt horrible cuz i knew it was gonna hurt to give birth and i was so far along it was gonna happen soon. i was planning suicide or abortion, i just wanted to get rid of it before it started to come out of me.

mine was also caused by my imminent crotchbleeding... :P
« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 06:28:43 AM by SovaNu »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: