Educational

Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12971 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2008, 04:36:21 AM »
I had neat dreams last night.  I was in high school, back when I was about 13, except I was an adult and so was everyone else there.  There was a couple of big muscly guys bullying some autistic guy, so I ran over and took one down with a flying kick to the chest and punched and head-butted the other one until he went down too.

Next, I was in the changing rooms and was undressing, but the changing rooms were unisex and there were both guys and girls around me, and the girls were showing an interest.  For some reason, I was wearing two pairs of white underpants, and once I'd undressed, I headed for the showers.  There were three rows of showers, but two of them were blocked, so I shared the remaining row with a couple of girls.

After that, I was in my current house, except it was stripped down to the floor boards and there was a black mamba in a vivarium and snake handler that was taking it out and handling it.  When the snake handler tried to put it back in the vivarium, it escaped, chased me down the hall and bit me.  I  started feeling dizzy as I went down the stairs, and I told the people upstairs to call an ambulance.  When the ambulance came, it was full of people who were using it as a bus and just standing around inside it, so I had to drag them out of it and punch them to keep them from getting back on.

Things got a bit vague at that point, but I remember that the ambulance drivers were people I used to know, and that we didn't go to the hospital.  Eventually, I ended up in a grocery shop, but I don't recall what happened there.  I got woken up by a really heavy hail storm.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2008, 12:05:26 PM »
nice dream. nicer if it hadn't been a unisex shower. :zoinks:

mm wonder *what* the snake symbolized. :toporly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2008, 02:06:54 AM »
I had a dream last night where I was to act in a movie and it was imperative that I learn how to speak with a Brooklyn accent. ???
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2008, 02:13:50 AM »
lol
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2008, 02:15:53 AM »
i dreamt i was dating a mobster. he was cute. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #185 on: March 16, 2008, 12:50:50 PM »
I had 3 dreams last night

The first one was that I was filling in a form on the internet. It was really vivid, atlthough I've forgotten it now. I could remember all the questions and what I filled in though

The second one was that I went to California to visit Sophie, and there were three people from this site there (Callaway, Dunc, and someone else I can't remember)

The next one was about my mum getting married and a toy shop. I've dreamed about toy shops before. What do dreams about toy shops mean?

Anyway, it went:
Last night I had a dream that me and my family were going to Sheffield. We drove past some water and I put my hand in it through the car window. My mum shouted at me for doing that. Then when we got there, there was a really small beach there and I wanted to stay there but couldn't. My mum was meant to be getting married to my step-dad (although they already are IRL), but I missed the wedding because I was in a toy shop. I looked out of the window of the toy shop and saw a really big version of a Russian poster I have on my bedroom wall and wanted to take a photo of it. Then I found an escalator in the toy shop, and went up to the second floor. There was a warning on the escalator saying no children were allowed on it, because it was dangerous. When I got on it it was really fast, and I thought I was going to fall backwards off it and die

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2008, 08:29:56 AM »
That my current boyfriend smoked.

That a male friend of mine registered here on Intensitysquared.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Sophgay

« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2008, 08:31:17 AM »
i dreamed about this goddamn site again last night as well

also about a train station or railway lines again as well. i think thats my ocd

then before i woke up i dreamed i was arguing with my mum and she shouted at me and i said i wish she'd never married my step dad and went upstairs and it was raining

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2008, 07:31:26 AM »
I often dream that I get up, get ready, go to work, go through the ENTIRE day (a busy, stressy day at work) and come back feeling crappy and annoyed t the day but starting to wind down and then I hear the alarm ring and I am awake.........It is 5am and it will be another 13 1/2 hours til I am home again.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2008, 01:27:32 PM »
i dreamed about this goddamn site again last night as well

also about a train station or railway lines again as well. i think thats my ocd

then before i woke up i dreamed i was arguing with my mum and she shouted at me and i said i wish she'd never married my step dad and went upstairs and it was raining
yeah; I think I dreamed about the site again too.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Sophgay

« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2008, 08:56:31 AM »
Had a weird dream before
I was at a music festival and there was some tsunami or something and everyone ended up getting swept down the M60. There was a sad clown there dressed in blue. he got swept past me. I rescued someone though   :insane:

Sophgay

« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »
I keep dreaming about taking photographs
Almost every dream I've had lately has included me taking photos
Last night I had a new camera in it

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #192 on: March 26, 2008, 03:46:50 PM »
Sleep walk Callaway?

I used to have night terrors that went away with melatonin and valerian root supplementation.  Serotonin is the percursor of melatonin.  I would go by the knife draw and say was going to kill my brother.  My mom eats junkfood in her sleep, and almost posionous things.  I used to bite my mouth at night to, but every since I stopped eating wheat, that stopped.  Lol computer is screwing up, because am typing so fast.

I dreamt recently about licking some woman's tits and cunt.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #193 on: March 27, 2008, 01:51:32 PM »
I don't take any melatonin or valerain root now, still sleep like a king.

I had a dream, not sure who was with me, soph or Jessica.  Fuckn zombie was chasing me, then  we separted for some reason, and then it started chasing me only.  It was going to grab me, then I woke up.  Tension tamer tea, had a b vitamin in it, probably not enough to help me remember that dream.  Tension tamer tea has siberian ginseng as the first ingredient, I produced that first dream.

I was really lusty that night, sucked milk out my lovers tits.  Weird.  Now that is horny :laugh:

The ginseng in that tea was minimal at best :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 01:57:49 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
Sleep walk Callaway?

I used to have night terrors that went away with melatonin and valerian root supplementation.  Serotonin is the percursor of melatonin.  I would go by the knife draw and say was going to kill my brother.  My mom eats junkfood in her sleep, and almost posionous things.  I used to bite my mouth at night to, but every since I stopped eating wheat, that stopped.  Lol computer is screwing up, because am typing so fast.

I used to sleep walk, but I don't think that I have done it recently.