Educational

Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12969 times)

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2007, 10:25:09 AM »
My whole family camping out in the back yard of a house.  I can't sleep and take refuge beside the house.  Suddenly the entire city erupts in flames... dirty black smoke, and bright red flames are spewing forth from everything.  I grab my wife, but it's too late, she's already dead... after it's over, I search my family, they're all dead.  Dessicated.  Black, and burned to a crisp.  I pick them up and they're light because they're nothing but ashes.  My uncle's newborn baby is also there, black and crispy.

That dream fucked my shit up all day.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »
that sucks Tesla. nightmares really freak me out. almost never have them.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: December 27, 2007, 07:38:00 AM »
I got drunk and went to sleep, and when I woke up, I was in bed with some nasty old guy.  He'd apparently paid me to let him jack me off, so I went along with it, though I was confused and wondering how I'd ended up there (I'd been fighting demons just before that, in a previous dream).  He then started psychoanalysing me about why I was ok with it, and then a girl who I'd known from uni came into the room (fully clothed, in the blue cardigan she usually wore).  She was pretty and I'd always liked her accent, and she said she'd gotten drunk and woken up the same way too.  We spooned to demonstrate how we'd woken up, swapping sides for a through examination of the situation.  Then we were flying in a moth towards the Lexx, which was surrounded by a swarm of Mantrid drones, but that's yet another dream.

Here's a couple of pics of her, and an imitation of her accent that I made for Milla.  The guy is someone else I knew at uni, who the girls all liked and who had a really, really hot girlfriend, a mortgage on a nice apartment and a research job that he fit in with uni somehow.  He was also a really nice and outgoing guy, the bastard.

[attachment deleted by admin]
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #153 on: December 27, 2007, 10:03:32 AM »
Another damned nap. Woke up dreaming of a weird party,
at some old people's house. A bunch of my friends, from
long ago, were going. Something to do with watching
a baseball game. Nothing like that, once I actually got
there. Played some poker, and my friends were trying
to get a german game going.

I have no idea WHY they were there. Wandered into a
mall, and got disoriented, thinking that it was part
of the house. Ended up with a real desire for some
kind of cookie, with dark chocolate - probably a peperidge
farms thing. Smoked a bunch of little cigars too.

Soph

« Reply #154 on: December 27, 2007, 10:06:09 AM »
i cant remember any dreams i had last night. the night before i collapsed with a headache and dreamed about posting on here though.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: December 27, 2007, 11:01:39 AM »
i cant remember any dreams i had last night. the night before i collapsed with a headache and dreamed about posting on here though.

Ozy must have drugged you and had his way with you while you were asleep.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Soph

« Reply #156 on: December 27, 2007, 11:02:57 AM »
either that or im just becoming to obsessive about my spamming  :P

i wouldnt be surprised if someone had drugged me though  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: December 27, 2007, 11:08:25 AM »
i dreamt i went back in time to elementary school. i just sat there watching them do stuff. it was weird. one of the girls sat in front of me. she had always been my opposite, she was good at almost everything except languages and art... and i was good only in those two subjects and never could concentrate much in others. she always looked at me disapprovingly. she was very bookish and organized. needless to say i was disorganized. i was the crazy class clown and she didn't really like me lol. but we got along in a weird way.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2007, 11:15:51 AM »
i went back in time to high school a few days ago

had a meltdown and threw furniture around till the teacher got mad

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
Licking my girlfriend's pussy was the last one I remember.  Ginger snap ginger snap :laugh:

I remember this mixture of 1tsp of pepper 4 of oregano, basil, and thyme.  That number made me remember my dream two times.

My favorite type of dream. :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 02:34:56 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »
lots of things happened in my dream last night
and i remember lying in bed thinking how i will post about it later
now i've forgotten it all :(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2008, 10:51:05 AM »
at happens to me too a lot.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2008, 10:54:42 AM »
it's happening to me all the time now
i swear my dreams are really interesting though

Persona

« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2008, 11:03:34 AM »
I'm getting freaky dreams lately.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2008, 11:32:05 AM »
my dreams are interesting too. :zoinks:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar