Author Topic: mmmkay I need to get a few things straight.  (Read 7204 times)

The_P

Re: mmmkay I need to get a few things straight.
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »
She's a bitch, like most beautiful girls. Just look at that Indian girl. She turned out to be a really selfish bitch.

And you are God's gift..how could she???

Because she's a bitch, of course.

And she had a boyfriend, which implies that she has no sense of honour and integrity.

Exactly. As far as I understood, she only wanted to have phone sex with me and not to meet me IRL.

I had some rape-victim online who talked dirty to me, and she had a boyfriend who was a decent sort of bloke. If she loved the guy, she wouldn't cheat on him, so I blocked her.

I haven't attracted any nutjobs since my WP days, thank fuck.

The_P

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2007, 07:33:13 AM »
Eclair is cool.

Who cares what people look like, anyway, in regards to what type of person they are? A cool personality makes a cool person.

Then why do the majority of people fall head over heels when they see a beautiful-looking person?

I can agree to this somewhat, but the real-world is 99.9% shallow when it comes to appearances.

Exactly my dear friend.
I've worked in male dominated fields...It's not pretty to see them wilt under an intelligent and sexy femaile.

Have anyone here dated someone with Down's Syndrome? No, because they look repulsive, so there you go.
Yes, I'm a Downer, with two heads, a sweaty minger and a hairy chin.

"Lying, deceitful bitch!" - what Lit would say.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2007, 07:34:14 AM »
Eclair is cool.

Who cares what people look like, anyway, in regards to what type of person they are? A cool personality makes a cool person.

Then why do the majority of people fall head over heels when they see a beautiful-looking person?

I can agree to this somewhat, but the real-world is 99.9% shallow when it comes to appearances.

Exactly my dear friend.
I've worked in male dominated fields...It's not pretty to see them wilt under an intelligent and sexy femaile.

Have anyone here dated someone with Down's Syndrome? No, because they look repulsive, so there you go.

Yes, but he'd soon shut up if I took his cock into my mouth and teased his knob very slowly and gently.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2007, 07:34:40 AM »
Maybe if you stopped being such an arsehole, girls wouldn't be bitches, lit?

Also, I am NOT selfish. AT all. You have absolutley no ways to back that statement up. Why? Because I'm not selfish.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 07:36:30 AM by fatty mcblob »

The_P

« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2007, 07:35:23 AM »
Eclair is cool.

Exactly my dear friend.

Yes, but he'd soon shut up if I took his cock into my mouth and teased his knob very slowly and gently.

What if it were sweaty?

Litigious

« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2007, 07:36:24 AM »
She's a bitch, like most beautiful girls. Just look at that Indian girl. She turned out to be a really selfish bitch.

And she had a boyfriend, which implies that she has no sense of honour and integrity.

Exactly. As far as I understood, she only wanted to have phone sex with me and not to meet me IRL.

I had some rape-victim online who talked dirty to me, and she had a boyfriend who was a decent sort of bloke. If she loved the guy, she wouldn't cheat on him, so I blocked her.

That's the kind those girls usually are: rape-victims or, like this one, "near" rape-victims (she claimed to have gotten away from two rape attempts, once by using a taser) with nice boyfriends. They get attracted to me because I'm "weird" and "dirty", but mostly they just want to phantazise.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2007, 07:36:37 AM »
Nah, he just needs a good blow job and a hot chick to take an interest in him....

Damaged goods.

The_P

« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2007, 07:37:06 AM »

Also, I am NOT selfish. AT all.

Why deny it? Everyone should be selfish to a degree. If we acted selflessly towards other people's whims all the time, we would not be able to stand on our own two-feet.

I'm selfish somewhat.

Litigious

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2007, 07:38:19 AM »

Also, I am NOT selfish. AT all. You have absolutley no ways to back that statement up. Why? Because I'm not selfish.

I actually do get some sex now and then by using this approach. Beautiful girls will never like me anyway.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2007, 07:39:17 AM »

Also, I am NOT selfish. AT all.

Why deny it? Everyone should be selfish to a degree. If we acted selflessly towards other people's whims all the time, we would not be able to stand on our own two-feet.

I'm denying it because it's absolute rubbish, I'm one of the least selfish people I know, online and off. Everyone is out for themselves to some extent, but I find it highly offensive to be  labelled as a "selfish bitch" for no reason.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2007, 07:39:35 AM »

That's the kind those girls usually are: rape-victims or, like this one, "near" rape-victims (she claimed to have gotten away from two rape attempts, once by using a taser) with nice boyfriends. They get attracted to me because I'm "weird" and "dirty", but mostly they just want to phantazise.
Please excuse my 3 glasses of wine....but Lit...grow the fuck up!!!!!!!!

Shit happens.  Men have not necessarily been particularly kind to me....but I still live in hope...you don't see me here slagging everyone as teasing cunts.  Go see a therapist or something...stop being such a fucked up unit!!!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
She has a point, lit.

Even i'm sort of over the whole guy hate phase, and i'm 22. You are still hating women at your age - that is not too good.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2007, 07:41:59 AM »

I actually do get some sex now and then by using this approach. Beautiful girls will never like me anyway.
NO, because you are an ugly person....or at least act like one because you keep fucking yourself over because you have failed in the past.
Who cares if these girls led you on...????
Men do it too.
You are whining like a dog...a bitch actually.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2007, 07:48:18 AM »
Quick question Litigious.. what did I do exactly to piss you off so much? It can't have been that blowjob thread at wrongplanet.. surely you're over that by now.

The_P

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2007, 07:51:40 AM »

NO, because you are an ugly person....or at least act like one because you keep fucking yourself over because you have failed in the past.
Who cares if these girls led you on...????
Men do it too.
You are whining like a dog...a bitch actually.

Who cares if some males are resentful towards women? Quit bitching, already.

Some people can get over their insecurities quicker, others not so quick.