Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30143 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1710 on: March 25, 2008, 03:00:49 PM »
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY doesn't "make up" these fabulous words.  He dicks down in between his legs and find is it. :laugh:

Laxatives of any kind should not be used for longer than a week, or you willl suffer dependency, or use depends :laugh:

they also cause you to produce... fabulous words.

It's called, "I'm talking and I can't SHUT UP!"

thepeaguy

« Reply #1711 on: March 25, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY doesn't "make up" these fabulous words.  He dicks down in between his legs and find is it. :laugh:

Laxatives of any kind should not be used for longer than a week, or you willl suffer dependency, or use depends :laugh:

Oh Calandale... if only.

ozymandias

« Reply #1712 on: March 25, 2008, 04:53:44 PM »

Oh Calandale... if only.

<shrug>   :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1713 on: April 04, 2008, 03:39:46 PM »
Fuck effort, I tried and tried, but my weight still stays the same.  I should have lost another 5 lbs, but it won't go below 137.   I pushed hard, but I am not going to get frusturated.   Maybe this is where my body wants to say for some reason.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1714 on: April 08, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »
That is right, and no Ozy better come tell me how I am supposed to do things, I want to figure it out for myself, for the thrill.  I have a bag of tricks you see, I see I will just have to change tatics.  I picked up some DHEA, a hormonal steroid, so if anyone is reading this finds me annoying, guess what?  I am just getting started :wanker:  DHEA is the bomb, I noticed an improvement in mood, and desire.  I was afraid at first, but my current circumstances suggested give it a shot, I do have some clinical knowledge to so I thought it would be safe.   Is don't use if you have a family history of prostate problems, and my grandfather had such.  I don't get bald like him though, and I understand  about that mechanism.

Don't like it?, to fuckn bad!  I have a diease, not horny enough :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1715 on: April 11, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »
Oh yeah, who is your fuckn daddy!

My tactics appear to be working, as I said before, don't argue with the numbers.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1716 on: April 15, 2008, 03:43:33 PM »
Lucifer
Witch Doctor of the Seraphic Elite
News Box Feature
Almighty Postwhore

Despot's Doxy.

Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #2089 on: Today at 04:37:57 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ALLDAYGLOWRANDY on Today at 04:32:29 PM
Naughty naughty, Callaway is the only one who can call me fuckwit.  I have sensitivity, I will get out, hyperfocus hyperfocus, jesus.

no you won't - those jackets have buckles ALL the way up the back.

Report to moderator    Logged 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucifer, your incapable of making that judgment, if this is your doctorate, then you need to go back to school, or learn to cope with your disability better.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1717 on: April 15, 2008, 03:47:37 PM »
::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1718 on: April 15, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »
Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
Webmaster
Almighty Postwhore

Replacement Despot

« Reply #2090 on: Today at 04:46:06 PM »  

Naughty naughty, Callaway is the only one who can call me fuckwit.  I have sensitivity, I will get out, hyperfocus hyperfocus, jesus.

Really?

FUCKWIT!

Report to moderator    Logged  

I should add color.

You can say it all you want, you will be ignored.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1719 on: April 15, 2008, 03:49:19 PM »
Roll your eyes? 

That is what I should do to you then?
 :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1720 on: April 15, 2008, 03:59:11 PM »
Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
Webmaster
Almighty Postwhore

Replacement Despot

« Reply #2090 on: Today at 04:46:06 PM »   

Naughty naughty, Callaway is the only one who can call me fuckwit.  I have sensitivity, I will get out, hyperfocus hyperfocus, jesus.

Really?

FUCKWIT!

I should add color.

You can say it all you want, you will be ignored.

Ignored? Why did you copy my post, then?

Fuckwit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1721 on: April 16, 2008, 02:13:06 AM »
Lucifer
Witch Doctor of the Seraphic Elite
News Box Feature
Almighty Postwhore

Despot's Doxy.

« Reply #2089 on: Today at 04:37:57 PM »   

no you won't - those jackets have buckles ALL the way up the back.

Lucifer, your incapable of making that judgment, if this is your doctorate, then you need to go back to school, or learn to cope with your disability better.

:LMAO:  :rofl:  :LMAO:

classic!  :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1722 on: April 21, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
I am at a healthy weight, I am capable of making judgements now. :laugh:

Good effort paid off, I weigh 135.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1723 on: April 21, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »
I don't give a shit.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1724 on: April 21, 2008, 03:04:43 PM »
new mantra?

:hug: