Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30150 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1680 on: March 10, 2008, 03:15:58 PM »
I looked further into this mystery with the machine, the lowest weight it suggests, corresponds to a bmi of 20, bare minimum for a male.  This is another hint to me, and I can at least to say that its not totally off the wall.  I am not so sure about the accuracy of testing conditions, perhaps if I get rid of all suspected factors, it will spit out a different measurment.  Sometimes I think its not going to do anything, but it might be affecting it.

I thought I  gained, it appears it was 4 lbs of fluid, and the machine registered it as 1.5%increase in bodyfat, unless I could loose that much in one day :laugh:   I doubt it.  I have not gained back the weight I lost, and I feel better.  I just goes to show you how easily the machine can  get confused.  The human body is very complex, so maybe not so easy.  It gives me a clue.  I plan on using this machine on someone else, so I pay attention, try and learn something.  I was thinking about comparing what I did to get 5%body fat at 150lbs and what is different about 19.7% at 137lbs for another clue.  So much logic envolved, if I was an aspie, I am wondering if I would be apt enough to figure this out.  I am laughing at mom right now, proves how batty she is. ::)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 03:19:49 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1681 on: March 12, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
I could have looked up this mystery online, but thought it would be fun to try and figure out.  I was correct, about certain conditions affecting the machine.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1682 on: March 12, 2008, 01:35:30 PM »
Shive a git?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1683 on: March 13, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »
If your hoping to confuse me, its not going to work, I am not aspie.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1684 on: March 13, 2008, 03:40:17 PM »
Is it possible to confuse someone who is already confused?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1685 on: March 13, 2008, 03:41:50 PM »
Only you would know about that.

duncvis

« Reply #1686 on: March 13, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »
cos you're too confused?  :zoinks:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1687 on: March 13, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »
I can't remember the last time I was confused, here or anywhere else.  Maybe with a heavy lack of sleep, then I maybe your equal in that regard.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1688 on: March 13, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »
I can't remember the last time I was confused, here or anywhere else.  Maybe with a heavy lack of sleep, then I maybe your equal in that regard.

Confusion and delusion are an excellent combination....excellent combination....I am an excellent driver
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

duncvis

« Reply #1689 on: March 13, 2008, 03:52:02 PM »
You will never be my equal, Randy.  :toporly:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1690 on: March 13, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »
You will never be my equal, Randy.  :toporly:

do you think he has delusions of adequacy?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1691 on: March 13, 2008, 03:54:47 PM »

Confusion and delusion are an excellent combination....excellent combination....I am an excellent driver

:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1692 on: March 14, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »
Trevor, if I was your equal, it would be a sad tale indeed.

Well it was fun figuring out what my body fat was, now I have work my way out the mess.  Instead of playing games of fantasies, like some of your people do, I decided to do a weightloss diet  while I tried to see if it was right or not.  I reasoned that it wasn't hurting me.

Why do I even bother, you people and your fantasies, you think I am delusional because you are.  You think everything is the same.

I just don't think its worth me responding, its not because your an aspie, but because you seem to lack controll.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1693 on: March 14, 2008, 05:38:13 PM »
Your body fat is of no interest... but your brain fat is. How can anyone on two legs (yeah, I know, I'm on a limb here) be as clueless as you are, Flo?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1694 on: March 15, 2008, 02:51:43 AM »
Your body fat is of no interest... but your brain fart is. How can anyone on two legs (yeah, I know, I'm on a limb here) be as clueless as you are, Flo?

fixed.