Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30444 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1635 on: March 03, 2008, 02:35:59 AM »
Funny she thought so too.  :-\

/shrugs confused and oblivious and writes out his next child maintenance cheque.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1636 on: March 03, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »
I AM NOT PLAYING THE DX GAME.  THE PROFESSIONAL HAS LEARNING DISORDER FOR CHRIST SAKES, NO OFFENSE TO PEOPLE HERE AND I HAVE NOTICED HE GETS CONFUSED LIKE YOU GUYS  WHEN I HAND SOMETHING SYMBOLIC TO HIM.  I AM NOT WEAK ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT TOTALLY FALSE, BUT I SEVERLY DOUBT IT.  EXCUSE ME IF I SOUND SO ANNOYED, RENAEDEN OVER THERE THINKS SHE IS GOD.
"OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE DUMB....  I ONLY DID THAT WEIGHT LOSS DIET TO CHECK AND SEE WHAT  WOULD HAPPEN.  I DID IT NOW, 2 WEEKS SUCCESSFULLY, AND NOW I SEE 150LBS AGAIN. ITS PROBABLY WATER AGAIN, THIS MORNING IT WAS 140.  STILL EATING LESS TO.  I WAS THINKING NOW THAT ITS THE IMPLANT FROM THE HERNIA SURGERY CONFUSING THE MACHINE, I JUST LIFT MY ARMS UP, AND THAT BLOAT TURNS TO 6 PACK.  MY CANCER DOC DIDN'T REALLY TALK ABOUT IT MUCH WITH ME, DESPITE I WAS CONCERNED.

I see logic is not some people's strenght here, and I can see why that, combined with a sort of egocentricness, accidental, would not make the pieces add up properly.  Logic is not your strength, something else is though probably.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1637 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:22 PM »
of course - aspies are known for their illogical nature.  dur!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1638 on: March 04, 2008, 02:19:29 AM »
I have often thought I was talking to a supremely logical "Spockish" being talking to Randy.  :wanker:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1639 on: March 04, 2008, 02:21:31 AM »
you have?  my word - have you ever considered medication?

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1640 on: March 04, 2008, 02:28:13 AM »
For Randy? Good idea.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1641 on: March 04, 2008, 03:57:49 AM »
RENAEDEN OVER THERE THINKS SHE IS GOD.
I do? I never knew.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1642 on: March 04, 2008, 04:53:30 AM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1643 on: March 04, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »
I have been doing this reduced calorie diet for a while now, and the numbers are adding up.  I translated the excess body fat, that the machine stated I had, into calories, went from there, and what I have left agrees with the machine's current measurements. I got consistent measurements today, that state boreline healthy bodyfat levels,  of 19.7%.  It sounds closer, but I still question its accuracy, its not that dieting is hard or anything either.  I need another test subject, and some more answers.  I am dissapointed at egocentricness of my oncologist, it was very unprofessional, or perhaps he figures I am smart enough to take care of it on my own, like my mom did, when she forced me to go on a wheat and dairy free diet.  I see, through doing this, I am strongly motivated by need to achieve, not fear of failure, in which a person  who is motivated by such, likes situations that have no chance of them passing, and something else.  JESSICA NEEDS MY ATTENTION! PERFECT TEST SUBJECT.  This experience, and many others, is showing me I am not an aspie.  Logical and abstract though are required here, I seem to have got it.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 04:53:00 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1644 on: March 04, 2008, 07:25:37 PM »
I can't help but think there is more to you than your dieting, excercising, wanking, your mum and Jessica.
What else do you do?

Are you going to college or studying something?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1645 on: March 05, 2008, 02:41:21 AM »
More? I'd settle for less. :hide:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1646 on: March 05, 2008, 02:42:17 AM »
Logical and abstract though are required here, I seem to have got it.

that concept is too terrifying for words...  :(

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1647 on: March 05, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »
I can't help but think there is more to you than your dieting, excercising, wanking, your mum and Jessica.
What else do you do?

Are you going to college or studying something?

I will, eventually, but till then, I am studying psychology to balance out my knowledge.  A little studying will help keep my mind sharp for college, so I get out quick.  I take plenty of fish oil to, and the kitchen sink :laugh:  Part of the reason I bought this machine was to make sure everything was working ok, as a little preparation for the intense summer sun. :moon:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1648 on: March 05, 2008, 10:56:32 AM »
I am motivated by achievement, therefore, I tend to prefer somewhat risky situations that I can prove I did something out of the ordinary.
This as opposed to a fear of failure, inwhich the person prefers safer situations, in which they have little chance of succeding

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1649 on: March 05, 2008, 02:02:11 PM »
you take the kitchen sink as a supplement?  ah, i think i may be getting a glimmer of an idea as to where you're going wrong...