Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30223 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1605 on: February 25, 2008, 03:34:47 PM »
Lol it says I lost 1%body fat, and my weight is staying the same.  Perhaps the sudden reduction in food prompted a blancing act on harmones, that are adjusting my body composition.  I am speaking hypothetically here, it appears sorta fucked up, as if I have a diease, which I don't see one.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1606 on: February 27, 2008, 11:28:38 AM »
Well, in my powered up  mode, after meditation, I come up with answers to mine and others problems, I came to a conclusion about the body fat error.  I think I measured my height wrong, perhaps its 2 inches higher, and maybe that would put me at around 12%.  I would tend to see an error that would signify diease, not for attention per say, but because I hate doctors.  If I had a serious diease and beat it, I would be making an ass out of them :laugh:  I do feel hate and anger towards them, because for instance, I see fat docs.  They bring their shit into their jobs, I hear nasty shit with money to that sounds, again, egocentric. :finger:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1607 on: February 27, 2008, 11:34:21 AM »
I think this maybe trauma related, and I was told today the guinea pig trauma might not have got it all, but most of it.  That is the strenght of my mind, I used that visual imagery before hand alot, and when he treated that trauma, it made a big dent in all the rest, as if I was building up some time up healing energy.  I am not talking in a psychotic sense here, I mean body processes.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1608 on: February 28, 2008, 02:13:15 AM »
I just found out I have Bipolar II. Now what do I do?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1609 on: February 28, 2008, 02:40:47 AM »
Medicate, and keep on posting the good stuff?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1610 on: February 28, 2008, 02:43:02 AM »
Randy what would happen if you found out your scales were fucked and were not working properly. What if they had been telling you, that you were 140lbs instead of 114lbs?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1611 on: February 28, 2008, 02:58:02 AM »
Randy what would happen if you found out your scales were fucked and were not working properly. What if they had been telling you, that you were 140lbs instead of 114lbs?

:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1612 on: February 28, 2008, 03:14:49 AM »
/cracks up, and waits avidly for the response...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1613 on: February 28, 2008, 03:19:55 AM »
Don't hold your breath. :laugh:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1614 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:35 AM »
Don't hold your breath. :laugh:

at least it's only my breath i hold while i'm posting, unlike flo...

:wanker:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1615 on: February 28, 2008, 03:48:45 PM »
I am not obessed, if that is what you are getting at.  Its not the scale that is the most important thing, its the lifestyle habits, as they tend to make the body go towards healthy weight.  I was just using the scale and machine for a more precise measure of how things were going.
My therapist measured me in his office, the clinical social worker, he says 5'7.5'', and says shoes don't matter because after they are off I would sink into the carpet.  I added 2 inches to my height and it was coming up with all these fucked up responses,  I got three for the 19-19.9%  range and three 20-22.5% range.    I see abs when I raise my arms, what th fuck is this?  Its suggesting I have some diease, my cancer just left, or supposedly.  After 5 years, my chances of survival are 50%, which may imply  that the machine will get errors like that for 5 more years or so.  I will ask my oncologist about this, because I feel fine.  Some diease don't show symptoms, very little basically, making it hard to notice.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1616 on: February 29, 2008, 04:13:24 AM »
I am not obessed, if that is what you are getting at.  Its not the scale that is the most important thing, its the lifestyle habits, as they tend to make the body go towards healthy weight.  I was just using the scale and machine for a more precise measure of how things were going.
My therapist measured me in his office, the clinical social worker, he says 5'7.5'', and says shoes don't matter because after they are off I would sink into the carpet.  I added 2 inches to my height and it was coming up with all these fucked up responses,  I got three for the 19-19.9%  range and three 20-22.5% range.    I see abs when I raise my arms, what th fuck is this?  Its suggesting I have some diease, my cancer just left, or supposedly.  After 5 years, my chances of survival are 50%, which may imply  that the machine will get errors like that for 5 more years or so.  I will ask my oncologist about this, because I feel fine.  Some diease don't show symptoms, very little basically, making it hard to notice.

Why would I think you were obsessed?  :rofl:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1617 on: February 29, 2008, 04:45:01 PM »
I am trying to figure out this mess, I just had cancer, and I don't consider my self out of the woods, like doctors do.

This is not the dx game here, I don't play that hyperfocus bulllshit.

For a week now, I have eaten a low calorie diet, one that is below what I need, baised on lean body mass.  I cannot seem to loose anymore weight for some reason, I am pissing more, and I feel more energized.  There could be numerous reasons for this, logic prevails here, I can figure this out.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1618 on: February 29, 2008, 10:02:47 PM »
Ok you may not be obsessed with diagnoses but you are obsessed with diet and exercise and losing weight.

That is very obvious.

Also, you did not answer my question. I think that is because you are obsessed with the things I listed in the first sentence of this post.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:04:33 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1619 on: March 01, 2008, 02:44:22 PM »
I was thinking about this, It appears to me you don't know what your talking about due to accidental insensitivity.  My chances are of survival of cancer are only 50%, and it could come right back.  I want to wait 10 years of extra careful watching, that is the reason I am doing this.  I won't let up after that, I should always being doing what is best for me, but I won't be so watchful.  I AM NOT AN ASPIE