Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30321 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1575 on: February 14, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »
Randy, you are thin, but also bloated.

This means the error reading for your body fat% is due to bloating and your diet. Too many beans/legumes/whatever can give you cramps and make you feel bloated. See what you can eat to settle your stomach down. This seems health related, not weight related.

And before you ask or make comments, I am not overweight and I do not drink alcohol.

I am not trying to attack you, you sound confused.  I have not herd you "Bragging" about how drunk you are, so I would guess you don't.  I think those that brag are rationalizing their behavior in a way, no offense to them.  I almost did it myself, but because I am aware, I got around it.  I look good at the body fat level the machine said, but I honestly looked at my lifestyle habits and changed them anyway, instead of its ok to get drunk on holidays, and such.  Beans should not be causing that much gas, to start maybe, but not continuously.  Garlic gives me gas, stinky gas, if I eat over a tablespoon or so the powder.  There is about that much in my dehydrated, powdered, vegetable pill, that and the kitchen sink.
Unused sulfur, if I my knowledge is correct, feeds bacteria, to produce  gas.

I lost 5lbs again, and about 2%body fat.  I was thinking about it some more, and I thought maybe I wasn't drinking enough water, with all those green tannins absorbing water to.  I drank a little more, and that is what happended.  My body got all fuckn hot, more than it has in few days to. 5lbs in one day is 17.5-35x what doctors recommend.  I suspect the same thing Renaeden in a way.  My metabolism perhaps high, needs more water, and needs to be slowed down.  High metabolism generates more free radicals, escalting cancer risk.  I have lots antioxidants, but slower metabolism would make them more effective, and by adjusting what I eat, I might have slowed it down.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1576 on: February 14, 2008, 03:46:36 PM »
Do you wish you had pre-emptively denied confusion,
as well? :zoinks:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1577 on: February 15, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »
I just found a winner lottery ticket, and two stranger men helped me with my laundry, even gave me money for it.

The data don't agree, but I had cancer, so I figured better safe than sorry.  I must honestly look at my behavior, because I know that health habits tend to make the body gravate towards healthy weight and body fat levels.  Just because I did what I am supposed to, something like the above thing tends to happen.  It has happened numerous times to me already, and I hard not laugh now everytime it does.  I keep looking in the mirror, I seems as if its fuckn water or something in my midly bloated belly, because I can sorta see my abs.  It could use more work, but because of what I see, it makes me wonder.  I lost like 10lbs, and that is enough to improve insulin metabolism, and if its too high, that was significant.  I feel more energized and less grumpy, perhaps its the improvement in insulin metabolism or something.

Time will tell.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1578 on: February 15, 2008, 04:07:23 PM »
... and two stranger men helped me with my laundry, even gave me money for it.

???

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1579 on: February 15, 2008, 04:09:34 PM »
They were trying to teach me, as if I didn't know how, then they started socializing with me, well one of them, and this other woman, debie.  It was about books we were reading.  I guess part to blame on my youthful apperance, I appear 16, and not 26, to alot of people.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1580 on: February 15, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »
Until you start talking. Then you appear 5.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1581 on: February 15, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »

No not really, you are welcomed to your opinion.  I am ok with most people, ones that I am not usually have problems of their own getting in the way of better judgement.

You have a tendency to hyperfocus, you should take that towards your own issues.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1582 on: February 15, 2008, 09:57:47 PM »
You have lost a lot of weight and are still bloated. Stop eating the foods that give you gas, they are obviously not good for you. And go to the doctor for a check-up, just in case there is something wrong.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1583 on: February 15, 2008, 10:48:00 PM »

No not really, you are welcomed to your opinion.  I am ok with most people, ones that I am not usually have problems of their own getting in the way of better judgement.

You have a tendency to hyperfocus, you should take that towards your own issues.

Your posts are getting better, again.
Are you really unaware of how incomprehensible
they sometimes are?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1584 on: February 16, 2008, 06:39:15 AM »

Your posts are getting better, again.
Are you really unaware of how incomprehensible
they sometimes are?

I don't think awareness is his forte. I am sure he has got a forte but we have not seen an example of it yet
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1585 on: February 16, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »
I have started taking the ginseng again after a two week break.
Should i keep taking ginger?

( I don't think the ginger does much to be honest; I am feeling quite horny today, it may be a coincidence  :laugh: .)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1586 on: February 16, 2008, 02:27:14 PM »
Ginger is a food like other herbs, take it as part of a healthy diet, just like broccoli.  Herbs however are meant to be used in smaller quantites, some are meant to be given a break, and some are not to be eaten at all.  Goldenseal is another one, you must have a break after 2 weeks, because it builds up in your body, and eliminates slowly. 

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1587 on: February 16, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
I lost 2 lbs in 2 days, now how about that.  Machine suggesting about 14 more... hmmm...  All the exercise makes the excess weight look good on me perhaps?

I thought of a joke...

I am the wicked witch of the east on wizzard of oz, because I ate too many nutritious nuts, and I am green from high consumption of vegetables.

I will get you my pretty (Jessica, or perhaps who ever I end of loosing my virginity to) and your little guinea pigs to.  Ahh! I am melting, too much water... burning off the fat.

zaftig

« Reply #1588 on: February 16, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
LMAO.

That is so random  :green:

Well done about the weight though ;)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1589 on: February 16, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
12 lbs in total. 

5foot 5'' now 138lbs.  More water I drink faster it comes off, and its already dangerously fast now, seriously.

If it were water however, but all I can do is adjust habits, as body fat levels gravatate towards healthy when you lifestyle habits are.

I see my ribs on the side of my gut, almost as if a metabolic problem, and it don't look like I lost weight.  Time will tell.