Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30349 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1305 on: October 12, 2007, 05:57:53 PM »
you're right, actually. i simply find his constantly looking down at us annoying.
I find his looking down on us amusing more than anything. And refreshing coming to think of it, those who do know about AS irl tend to admire me way too much, for whatever reason.

admire? because you have AS? that's weird.
More like how I deal with it, or more to the point how well i hide it. I wouldnt say its something to admire myself.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1306 on: October 12, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »
that's because they don't know anything about it, right?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1307 on: October 12, 2007, 06:04:49 PM »
that's because they don't know anything about it, right?
Some cases very little, some cases an awful lot. Its a mix of people.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1308 on: October 12, 2007, 06:11:38 PM »
have you told people, in general, or is it a need-to-know thing? do you get help from the uni?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1309 on: October 12, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »
have you told people, in general, or is it a need-to-know thing? do you get help from the uni?
Its a need to know thing (most of the people who admire me are from further back). At the moment I get no help from the uni, but i might claim DSA (i fancy some free gadgets that could be useful) and need to sort extra time for my exams.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1310 on: October 13, 2007, 11:33:26 AM »
Hmmm.. subsequent epsom salt baths did not cause giggling.  Also, I imagined myself full energy, that takes care of my faults, and the cayenne pepper hyperactivity wore off.  First time I did that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1311 on: October 13, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »
Hmmm.. subsequent epsom salt baths did not cause giggling.  Also, I imagined myself full energy, that takes care of my faults, and the cayenne pepper hyperactivity wore off.  First time I did that.

Whats an epsom salt bath?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1312 on: October 13, 2007, 11:47:01 AM »
Its hydrated magnesium sulfate.  It boosts plasma sulfate and magnesium levels. Sulfate is oxidized sulfur with use of enzymes, and is necessary for phase 2 detoxification of the liver, intestinal integrity, etc.  I may or may not need this, but I would still do it anyway to amplify who I am as a person.  Magnesium is envoled in over 300 chemical reactions.   Magnesium levels in the body are tightly controlled by the kidneys.  Epsom salt baths are good for sprains.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1313 on: October 13, 2007, 11:48:33 AM »
Its hydrated magnesium sulfate.  It boosts plasma sulfate and magnesium levels. Sulfate is oxidized sulfur with use of enzymes, and is necessary for phase 2 detoxification of the liver, intestinal integrity, etc.  I may or may not need this, but I would still do it anyway to amplify who I am as a person.  Magnesium is envoled in over 300 chemical reactions.   Magnesium levels in the body are tightly controlled by the kidneys.  Epsom salt baths are good for sprains.
Is there a way you can do it in a shower, just my college doesnt have baths.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1314 on: October 13, 2007, 11:53:28 AM »
I put it in a foot bath, and it has heat and vibration.

Ooh perhaps I was giggling because I thought about sex.  I start doing that alot when I get all fucked up like that.  I feels like I am full of something, and the only way to bring me down to square one is jack off!  It feels so good, I have to do it again and again.  I must not overly deplete my zinc stores, as jacking off does that.  That would deprive the prostate gland of zinc, and it could swell as a result of deficency.  Then it chokes the urethra and you have trouble pissing.  The prostate gland is the key to making jizz, so if your woman wants lots, focus your attention there.  I could imagine it full of energy.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1315 on: October 13, 2007, 12:14:26 PM »

I must have an overage of zinc.:D

Actually, I also have a rather severe deficiency in zinc, but I can assure you that it is not from too much masturbation.

I also use MgSO4 as a garden chemical to offset the radically high iron/salt content in our clay soil. Even though it is near neutral pH it is a strong reactant and helps to bring down the pH of our soil.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1316 on: October 13, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »
I took 37.5 mg of zinc in the form of gluconate a long time ago, when I was way more disabled, and it was on the high end of the refrence range.  I saw the thing about it being good for AS, but  I was not deficent.   Its been a few years, and I still get horny from a small quantity of beef of meat.

Apples can make me horny :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1317 on: October 13, 2007, 12:22:31 PM »
I put it in a foot bath, and it has heat and vibration.

Ooh perhaps I was giggling because I thought about sex.  I start doing that alot when I get all fucked up like that.  I feels like I am full of something, and the only way to bring me down to square one is jack off!  It feels so good, I have to do it again and again.  I must not overly deplete my zinc stores, as jacking off does that.  That would deprive the prostate gland of zinc, and it could swell as a result of deficency.  Then it chokes the urethra and you have trouble pissing.  The prostate gland is the key to making jizz, so if your woman wants lots, focus your attention there.  I could imagine it full of energy.
Hmm, I shall have to ask my college JCR if they can supply a college footbath and some salts. I suspect they might fall for it.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1318 on: October 13, 2007, 12:27:15 PM »
Magnesium is a muscle relaxant.  The bath is relaxing thing to do while jacking off, I should try it. :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1319 on: October 13, 2007, 07:22:00 PM »
Randy, would you say that you have low self-esteem or high self-esteem?