Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30467 times)

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1185 on: September 28, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »
More than just a blonde!!!   And anyways... I was very helpful to Randy last night even after all the nasty things he says about me all the time! I have to get my shots in where I can he's usually too mean for me to bother with.  Plus, I'm his sister, it's out of love if someone else picks on Randy, well... he knows what happens.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1186 on: September 28, 2007, 09:19:42 AM »
Well its good you try to help him, despite his being mean and all (he is an aspie and bipolar, right?).  Teasing can be out of love, but some people take it the wrong way.  I didn't say you were "just" a blonde, but that is what is visible.   You look pretty, I am sure he has to deal with seeing his sister have guys drool all over her.   I couldn't imagine having a sister, especially a younger one (I think you are older than him though).   My friends are very defensive of their younger sisters and always want to beat down their boyfriends haha.   Makes me glad I have a brother instead, wouldn't want to worry about some creeps taking advantage of my sister.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1187 on: September 28, 2007, 11:25:34 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy is inert to all teasing.  I ignore it with incredible ease, and even mom's verbal, bipolar abuse, is no match for me.  You cannot embarass me.  I don't require any help, except with my montary situation.  I changed to late, and that is the price.  There is ways out.

I asked you Fine chocolate/Corrie to please leave me alone.  I don't need you telling me about this world, about how a bad hair cut won't get me a job.  You need to worry about yourself more in that regard.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1188 on: September 28, 2007, 11:54:01 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy is horny again.  Must have been the flax seed oil enriched peanutbutter.  I knew that would work, and its l arginine rich, a promoter of nitric oxide synthesis.  Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels for an errection.  I have a sharp memory, with priming.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1189 on: September 28, 2007, 01:25:40 PM »
I didn't mention your "haircut" (if that's what you would like to call it) and as usual you turn someone trying to give you advice and help you out as something derogatory.  Next time I'll let you look like a freak and I'll just go about my life and not care.  And absolutely you can not get a job looking the way you did last night... a bright pink mohawk would've been better.  Would you like another opinion or are you gonna be nice!  You can't be helped if you don't stop with all the craziness and help yourself.  The only one that wants to see you fail is your cherished mommy, and for that I will always despise her. 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Teejay

« Reply #1190 on: September 29, 2007, 03:29:16 AM »
I didn't mention your "haircut" (if that's what you would like to call it) and as usual you turn someone trying to give you advice and help you out as something derogatory.  Next time I'll let you look like a freak and I'll just go about my life and not care.  And absolutely you can not get a job looking the way you did last night... a bright pink mohawk would've been better.  Would you like another opinion or are you gonna be nice!  You can't be helped if you don't stop with all the craziness and help yourself.  The only one that wants to see you fail is your cherished mommy, and for that I will always despise her. 

What travesty of a haircut, Randy has may I ask and may I inquire if he cuts his own hair.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1191 on: September 29, 2007, 10:21:26 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy just was trying something, and teasing or embarassment doesn't really bother him.

You said the jigg was up, Teejay.  You must have meant this one :wanker: Yes it is, yes it is.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1192 on: September 29, 2007, 11:59:08 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy just was trying something, and teasing or embarassment doesn't really bother him.

That must have been a really bad haircut, Randy.

If someone who cares about you actually commented on it, it was probably meant to be helpful to you, not to just be teasing you.

The good thing about hair is that it will grow back eventually.

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1193 on: September 29, 2007, 02:10:37 PM »
Just please ask him what he cut it with!  Next time Randy, don't go upstairs asking for a pocket pussy, go upstairs and get a haircut!  Even that cute girl said it looked good after it got fixed, I told you, if you don't have the money for a decent cut, go buzz cut!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1194 on: September 29, 2007, 02:38:08 PM »
er, flo had his hair cut with a pocket pussy?

i'm too boggled to say anything else.   ???

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1195 on: September 29, 2007, 02:42:29 PM »
can't be a brazilian thing, then. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1196 on: September 29, 2007, 04:29:38 PM »
er, flo had his hair cut with a pocket pussy?

i'm too boggled to say anything else.   ???

A pocket pussy that can cut hair
frightens me for other uses.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1197 on: September 29, 2007, 06:34:36 PM »
Just please ask him what he cut it with!  Next time Randy, don't go upstairs asking for a pocket pussy, go upstairs and get a haircut!  Even that cute girl said it looked good after it got fixed, I told you, if you don't have the money for a decent cut, go buzz cut!

OK.

Randy, what did you use to cut your hair?

Teejay

« Reply #1198 on: September 29, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »

He cut his own hair, wow.

A buzz cut would suit Randy, especially with his thinning hair.

Teejay

« Reply #1199 on: September 29, 2007, 10:57:27 PM »

You said the jigg was up, Teejay.  You must have meant this one :wanker: Yes it is, yes it is.

Randy unless you are shaving your head, do not ever attempt a haircut by yourself. If short on cash, there must be barbers colleges nearby which offer cheap haircuts.