Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30446 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1080 on: September 21, 2007, 09:42:05 AM »
That is old stuff, I don't do that anymore.  This is why I  wanted to ignore Fine Chocolate, hypocrites are annoying.

I tried, and now the next step is to ignore Fine Chocolate.  You can't embarass me, so say what ever you want.  Now matter how badly you treat me, I still love you.  What matters most is what I do now, and again, I don't do those things anymore.  She is manipulating you, if you have not figured that out, how do I know?, I have done it a few times.   I WILL NEVER TAKE MEDS, BECAUSE I AM SINCERLY COMFORTABLE WITH MY STATE OF MIND, YOU CANNOT FORCE ME, OR PERSUADE ME.

It is clear the gig is up Randy, we are much more likely to believe your sisters testimony than yours. Look at yourself you have no job, you live in your own filth, literally and you are very likely will become homeless in the near to medium term future.
Probably similar to a lot of people. Maybe he just had a different set of forks in his roads, to you?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1081 on: September 21, 2007, 09:46:09 AM »
Yeah you got it.  It took alot of work, but it was worth it.

If I could do it all again, it would be easy.  A normal family would have helped alot, no offense to them.  Things just happen, but wish it wasn't me.  I made it out fine, luckly.

One looks disabled when one does not try and help ones self.  It helps when one doesnt just sit there listening to his therapist withou doing much.  A better therapist would have helped, but lucky for me I am  very capable.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 09:48:52 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1082 on: September 21, 2007, 09:52:12 AM »
Enough obessing about me, I NEVER ASKED FOR HELP! You must have better things to do, I know I do, playing with myself.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1083 on: September 21, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »
Does this mean you've started wiping your arse again then? Inquiring minds must know.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1084 on: September 21, 2007, 10:30:14 AM »
I am not answering that, because I already did about a hundred times, joke or not.  I know its a joke, but I just don't care, because like the others its not funny.  I  would laugh if it was, even if was about me, but its old now.

You need to have someone whipe your AS pergers for you because you can't seem to do it.  Seriously still wondering if there are a few who got decent counseling, sister included.  Please, Fine chocolate/Corrie, do this family a favor and get some help.
* AllDayGlowRandy goes back to the process of sensitivity for his revenge.  Why am I getting so much attention now?  I am annoying!  Well I don't have the capacity to care right now.  I will just ignore.  Keep obessing and I guess you are just admiting your weakness.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 10:40:07 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1085 on: September 21, 2007, 10:51:01 AM »
I am not answering that, because I already did about a hundred times, joke or not.  I know its a joke, but I just don't care, because like the others its not funny.

It was a serious question.

Quote from: Captain Skidmarks
Well I don't have the capacity to construct anything resembling a coherent post right now.

Fixed.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1086 on: September 21, 2007, 11:11:58 AM »
Don't you READ??? I don't need help!  My life is finally going good when I cut out all of the negative influences! Stop suggesting that everyone needs help and pay your bills (and wipe your ass  ;D) I just went for a relaxing day to the benefits office, then to my school to take a make up quiz, then to get my nails done, then walmart in my new car... where do we see psychotic here?  Now I'm gonna take a nap before Jay gets home and goes to football practice.  Maybe if you stopped criticising everyone you might find someone that you have some things in common with and you could build a real friendship where you could exchange possible solutions to common problems. 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1087 on: September 21, 2007, 02:37:45 PM »
No, I suddenly don't know how when it comes to your posts.  Your just spewing garbage, and they are eating it.  Oh well, I tried to tell em.  Shall I repeat that text for your blunt brains to here?   The he said she said game is gossip s h i t.  Your playing it and I don't care.

Your following me here, and hyperfocusing on me, is like the other aspies who appear weak meaning lacking good counseling.  Your weak!  You to need something b i t ch.

It wasn't a joke?  You mean your that stupid Dunc, or are you too lazy to re read my posts?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 02:43:08 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1088 on: September 21, 2007, 02:46:05 PM »
I guess that means you still don't wipe. Urgh you dirty little bastard. :fos:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1089 on: September 21, 2007, 02:47:24 PM »
I am not going to answer your question, I have already done so.

Maybe after I eat something I will have more sensitivity, but maybe I will choose not to give you any anyway.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1090 on: September 21, 2007, 02:49:54 PM »
Seems though if it will take most of Fine chocolate's fire away if I just ignore her.  Seems like a good chunk of her reasons for following me are to pester me.  Taking cheap shots, it don't bother me, because its just not true anymore.
* AllDayGlowRandy enjoyed his 2 hour nap, it was most refreshing and necessary.  Yeap mom, I am so not a man taking a nap, a man who has a sedentary job and then comes home and lays on his ass after 8 hours, accumulating a grand total of 0 in exercise.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 02:55:27 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1091 on: September 21, 2007, 02:58:54 PM »
Its unlikely you have changed, corrie.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1092 on: September 21, 2007, 03:37:00 PM »
this is just sad. flo, the least of your problems is that your sister pwned you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1093 on: September 21, 2007, 03:40:08 PM »
FC  :minusevil: :minusevil: :minusevil:

If I can bloody remember.
Families shouldn't do this
shit out in the open.

You came here to help,
and maybe you think that
trying to embarrass your
brother is going to, but
there are limits to decency.

It's fine to vent where it ain't
hurting someone, but what you're
doing is SO wrong.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1094 on: September 21, 2007, 03:46:39 PM »
don't judge, cal. i doubt we'll ever know the full story.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein