Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30139 times)

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1065 on: September 21, 2007, 06:14:59 AM »
You have to sneak pics of Flo... he doesn't like to take family pics, he hates us and lets us know regularly.  Well... unless you offer to take naked pics of him I guess and you are a total stranger.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1066 on: September 21, 2007, 06:17:11 AM »
You have to sneak pics of Flo... he doesn't like to take family pics, he hates us and lets us know regularly.  Well... unless you offer to take naked pics of him I guess and you are a total stranger.

Hmm, are you any good on photoshop? Or how about a shot of him when a bit younger?

duncvis

« Reply #1067 on: September 21, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »
Jesus wept. Flo, even if you won't take your meds at least wipe your arse, you fucking scratter. :puke:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1068 on: September 21, 2007, 07:00:47 AM »
yeah that's disgusting   :puke:

Teejay

« Reply #1069 on: September 21, 2007, 07:15:32 AM »
Whew... still venting Teejay... I'll answer you in a second!  Here is just a brief shot of what Randy calls fat and my cute son that Randy calls fucktard!

I will stop venting about Randy, However he has been for a long time putting me down and for a while I was well jeajous of him, I know I must have been out of my mind.

However my life so far has not been good on me, being 25 next March. I'm trodding the best way I can through my University studies in Accounting (done 1 out of 3 years). I've never held down a paid job for particularly long and stuck being on disability benefits. I am also socially very inexperienced, I am a bit better than I was say 2 years ago, however still have a lot of improvement. Plus I struggle with managing my money, I'm lucky I live with my dad and pay my share of food and bills.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 07:18:49 AM by Teejay »

duncvis

« Reply #1070 on: September 21, 2007, 07:21:38 AM »
I think FC meant she was still venting, Teejay.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1071 on: September 21, 2007, 07:31:39 AM »
Whew... still venting Teejay... I'll answer you in a second!  Here is just a brief shot of what Randy calls fat and my cute son that Randy calls fucktard!

I will stop venting about Randy, However he has been for a long time putting me down and for a while I was well jeajous of him, I know I must have been out of my mind.

However my life so far has not been good on me, being 25 next March. I'm trodding the best way I can through my University studies in Accounting (done 1 out of 3 years). I've never held down a paid job for particularly long and stuck being on disability benefits. I am also socially very inexperienced, I am a bit better than I was say 2 years ago, however still have a lot of improvement. Plus I struggle with managing my money, I'm lucky I live with my dad and pay my share of food and bills.

You sound exactly like Randy, don't be jealous of him, he turns away help if it isn't someone doing it the way he wants like all expenses paid living.  He could be smart and a functioning member of society, but he sees that our mom has played the system and lived off welfare all her life so he wants the easy way out too.  He shows up to job interviews in the worst stained ripped clothing and acts like he is better than everyone else and then wonders why he can't get a job.  We told him that he needs to dress the part and his answer is that he will not conform to society and everyone is beneath him.  He won't even look at his bills let alone pay them, and he spends all his money on supplements and phone cards.  According to Randy all he needs is a bitch, but wouldn't it be a nice starting point to have something to offer the "bitch"?  Like an apartment and a job???  You sound like at least you have a realistic outlook on things and you are at least making an effort to improve.  Accepting that there is a problem is very important.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Teejay

« Reply #1072 on: September 21, 2007, 07:37:02 AM »
I think FC meant she was still venting, Teejay.

My apologies then.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1073 on: September 21, 2007, 08:18:32 AM »
That is old stuff, I don't do that anymore.  This is why I  wanted to ignore Fine Chocolate, hypocrites are annoying.

I tried, and now the next step is to ignore Fine Chocolate.  You can't embarass me, so say what ever you want.  Now matter how badly you treat me, I still love you.  What matters most is what I do now, and again, I don't do those things anymore.  She is manipulating you, if you have not figured that out, how do I know?, I have done it a few times.   I WILL NEVER TAKE MEDS, BECAUSE I AM SINCERLY COMFORTABLE WITH MY STATE OF MIND, YOU CANNOT FORCE ME, OR PERSUADE ME.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1074 on: September 21, 2007, 08:21:19 AM »
I KNOW I SAID IGNORE, BUT ITS HARD NOT TO FEEL MY SISTER'S STRESS.  IT PUTS ME TO TEARS.  WHEN I GO TO PROCESS WHY SHE IS ACTING THE WAY SHE IS, ITS UPSETTING. STEP TWO COMPLETE!
* AllDayGlowRandy loves his sister.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #1075 on: September 21, 2007, 08:25:30 AM »
That is old stuff, I don't do that anymore.  This is why I  wanted to ignore Fine Chocolate, hypocrites are annoying.

I tried, and now the next step is to ignore Fine Chocolate.  You can't embarass me, so say what ever you want.  Now matter how badly you treat me, I still love you.  What matters most is what I do now, and again, I don't do those things anymore.  She is manipulating you, if you have not figured that out, how do I know?, I have done it a few times.   I WILL NEVER TAKE MEDS, BECAUSE I AM SINCERLY COMFORTABLE WITH MY STATE OF MIND, YOU CANNOT FORCE ME, OR PERSUADE ME.

It is clear the gig is up Randy, we are much more likely to believe your sisters testimony than yours. Look at yourself you have no job, you live in your own filth, literally and you are very likely will become homeless in the near to medium term future.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #1076 on: September 21, 2007, 08:26:29 AM »

Flo, if you didnt want her here, why let her know about this site?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1077 on: September 21, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »
Teejay, I got upset about you to.  There is no jig or hidden agenda, I am a changed person, and if you want keep pestering me to, fine.  Your missing out on things I would love to share with you. Your AS is getting in the way and I mean you no disrespect. My sister is following me, and I have a feeling about her.  I think I know what is matter, but I have enough sensitivity to keep it to myself.  Her picture is already up, unlike mom's pic.  I will leave you this, then ignore further comments on this issue.  I love to get my pic taken, and I won't mind full core nuditity.
No matter how bad your treatment is of me, I still care about you.  I have the sensitivity to do so  because I am well.  I don't fake tears, that is very hard.  This world needs a caring person like me, and I will do my best to help others no matter how rotten they are to me because I understand when people have issues.
* AllDayGlowRandy finds its hard to ingore the suffering of others, even though he has tried over and over with them, and they refuse to listen.

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #1078 on: September 21, 2007, 09:38:53 AM »
Time to start sharing the REAL All Day Glow...

Don't clean his house for him... he'll go lay in the road and play dead for an hour, please someone tell him that this is not normal practice!  Your sister spends 6 hours cleaning up stuck on the furniture tissues (wonder what that was) and bleaching and scrubbing your nasty house and the thanks she gets is "Oh Fuck!" and you go lay in the street!  I wonder why I never returned to clean another thing ever.  I thought you enjoyed your mess, you told me you did and to go away and leave you alone, wish granted.

:lol:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1079 on: September 21, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy cums everywhere.

Spread your legs woman!