Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30483 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #840 on: August 19, 2007, 04:53:05 PM »
yeah who wouldn't? i mean, his godly looks make any girl weak in the knees. :laugh:

just ask Flo. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #841 on: August 19, 2007, 04:54:13 PM »
yeah who wouldn't? i mean, his godly looks make any girl weak in the knees. :laugh:

just ask Flo. :P
I am jealous of him now.  :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #842 on: August 19, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »
Jessica wears glasses, and because they are not part of the natural features of the face, I ignore them also.
She also wears 38c bra
 :laugh:

Session, post?

How about session of P.I. with you and you submitting to my will, and post it.

Who is this Jessica, one of your obsessions?

'Tis his sister, his mother, his lover, and himself.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #843 on: August 20, 2007, 09:41:25 AM »
     Please don't attack me Hadron.  I will sometimes get people pissed at me for all that I have.  All you can do is try your best to reach your peak, like I did, from my disfuctional ugly previous self.  I find the ones who are ugly when they are younger turn out to much hotter when they are younger, and it also helps if your mom was a model, and this mom says her x is the most attractive man she has seen despite he is 50 or so. When you reach your peak, just appreciate what you have, and don't beat yourself up too much.  Beating oneself up does have its advantages, I mean striving harder and all.  I will offer advice as all ways, as it would be kind of mean to gloat and step on your fingers while your about to fall.
     What I don't have is money, and I am starving.  To make things worse, I lost between $200-$300 in cash, cannot get adequate food, I am exercsing, and didnot pay rent this month.  I called the landord, just because its a childish to hide.  I pisses me off to know that someone kept the money and left me fuckn starving, and its I am thinking its some jackass who has more money than I do to start.  I left my book bag outside of a store one time, because people usually don't steal it, but they did anyway.  I lost two boxes of chamomile tea, a bunch of fuckn lighters (I was going to have fun with that), and a nice book bag.  I carry grocceries this way because I have no fuckn car.  Surprisingly would fuck something right now even though all I ate was a bunch of zucchini and a small piece of chicken.  I have to go the health food store to take back a porcelain mortar and pedistal set now to get food and a phone card.  I should buy all food, but I just want to talk to my bitch and I have a little bit.  I just know how meditation shuts my appetite down, can make me horny, and energic even if I have not ate in awhile. Book bag was my fault, and I probably did because I find a little bit of trouble arousing.  I banged into the back of a truck and flipped over, and that waa fun.  Playing with fire is fun!, but I don't go burning houses down.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #844 on: August 20, 2007, 09:49:19 AM »
It was not the picture you are probably seeing that made me say yes to her wanting me, and it was more than the rudness of asking me to spread my legs first time.  I thought her first pic from big box was alright, but not quite what I had in mind.  I saw potential, then she show me more pics, and I liked those less.  Then she showed me her prom pic, Bingo!  Cum here cunt bag! Dinner time!  I saw another one of her peting her guniea pig also, that was pretty good to.  She is really not such a bitch when I am in a good mood.  She wanted me to do sexual things which I found gross at first, then I started to crumble.  I do just about everything she wants now, and yest I am into it.  I adapt relatively quickly, but she refuses me when I ask for a spaken till recently.  I said no to that to, but I thought I would try and see what I liked.  I am an anal sex person, big time.  That was also gross to, but that went by by, not because of her. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #845 on: August 20, 2007, 09:51:38 AM »
TJ, I am really embarassed, even when I was younger.  My hot body and jokes afford me much protection.  I know when some is being sarchastic, and when to keep my mouth shut also so I don't suffer.  Christ, I will walk nude in public, so where is the embarassment?  My opinion has been asked for a few times, and advice.  A stranger has talked to me about his problems before.  People find me enviting, with my smiling and humour.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #846 on: August 20, 2007, 09:53:22 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy thinks Dunc messed with his avitar.  That is lame, no brains required to do that, unlike smart mouth comments.  As I said, it dones not change who I am. Sorry!  If you want my help and advice about changing yourself, I won't disses you.  I would be honered as I would anyone else.  Its best for sex you know/.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #847 on: August 20, 2007, 10:12:31 AM »
Carla, I should go all Norman Bates on your ass, because your lack of brains drives me crazy.  I love my mom alot, even if she is rather hurtful at times.  I understand she is psychotic depressed bitch, just like you, even if she is not even bother trying.  I wish she would, maybe its the people giving her counseling that are the problem.  She started shit with me yesterday, but I said I am not arguing with you.  I went with her to get her pills.  So I am sitting in there waiting with her, and she starts talking to me about her problems.  Well, good, I guess its because I changed my behavior. Mom likes gentlemen, and she gets pissed if they someone whistles at her.  Nuts!  Look to the postives, and try to stop being a psychotic asshole like I did.  Ok, I almost got tears, and Jessica does that to me.  I am still not used to getting consistent love.  She sent me a text with a teddy bear and a rose, and that was after admitting to her about my previous behavior and then saying I would do certain sexual things with her that I was being stubborn about before.  She probably also liked the fact that I actually made a noise other than than the occasional giggle durning jacking off.  I just could not keep quite.  I see that I am very calmn, even though I am fuckn starving,  my posts have less errors naturally, and I seem to write alot more.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #848 on: August 20, 2007, 10:19:44 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy thinks Dunc messed with his avitar.  That is lame, no brains required to do that, unlike smart mouth comments.  As I said, it dones not change who I am. Sorry!  If you want my help and advice about changing yourself, I won't disses you.  I would be honered as I would anyone else.  Its best for P.I. you know/.

It wasn't me, you ginseng-addled retard. maybe the culprit is closer than you think. ;)

as for sex advice, perhaps when you've actually had some I might consider asking you about it, sensei...

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #849 on: August 20, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »
Mine is practically nonstop, even joke about suicide because I need a fuckn bitch.  You would definitely have less considering I am healthier that you.  Who ever, its lame.  YOU SUCK! 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #850 on: August 20, 2007, 10:28:27 AM »
Fuck filter, yeah your so funny.  Believe it or not, Jokes get old!

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #851 on: August 20, 2007, 10:29:20 AM »
Mine is practically nonstop, even joke about suicide because I need a fairy bitch.  You would definitely have less considering I am healthier that you.  Who ever, its lame.  YOU SUCK! 

^^ SELF-PWNAGE ALERT ^^

I'd throw you a clue, but you'd fail to recognise it. Spacemong.  :evillaugh:

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #852 on: August 20, 2007, 10:32:32 AM »
Do you even read what anyone posts in response to your ramblings???  Or are you so selfish that you really think anyone listens and never has anything to add?
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #853 on: August 20, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »
I just know how sleeping with my head in the toilet shuts my appetite down

really.  must try that, next time i start a binge...

...can make me aspie

so that's where i got it from!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #854 on: August 20, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »
am i the only one that sees when the manic phase hits?
Misunderstood.