Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30140 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #810 on: August 17, 2007, 09:13:10 AM »
If I have time I will.  I have a 30 to 60 minute time limit to say what I can, and like me being talkative, I have alot to say. I would like to, as it furnishes me more mental exercise, and consider how overstimulated people with aspergers get , its only fair.  I am sorry.  Now I am actually at my dad's house and not at the libary.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #811 on: August 17, 2007, 09:17:01 AM »
Don't understand the asperger's part, you like talking about that a lot, is it one of your obsessions?

Also what is Jessica like in real life?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #812 on: August 17, 2007, 09:41:32 AM »
I don't know, and she won't tell me certain things.  I treat her well and help her alot, so I just don't get why not.  Oh, maybe saying something is too painful, oh no problem, I deal with blows well myself, I am sure she will learn a thing or to.  She is not really all that stupid or pathetic.  I tried to trick her one time and she caught me.  Maybe she is picked up something from me.  I am working on it, god damn horny.  I drank water and I got horny, I mean what the fuck!  I ate an apple and I got fuckn horny.

If things are not the same everytime, there is a tendency for a person with aspergers to get confused.  If I chop a word or two off to save a balance texting, one Carla, will call it giberish.  I will sometimes get the comment idiot also, however the very comment is an AS thing.  Everything is not always how it appears, with that in mind, I try to be as honest as possible.  I don't let embarassment bother me either.  No offense to her, she is overall fine, like Jessica, despite the petty squabble.  I remember she was the first one I learned to trust, and that meant alot to me.  Ounce again, I am sorry. 

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #813 on: August 17, 2007, 09:50:23 AM »
Hope Jessica allowes me to sing on the answering machine, I am in the mood!  It cums with the territory of being talkative.  She pickes up the phone to stop me from saying certain things infront of her mom.  Hmmm....  Its not me, and I will openly say anything embarassing about myself, as I don't let anything bother me, that is what is cool. 

Filter bull is lame. 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #814 on: August 17, 2007, 10:18:30 AM »
I have destructive ideas in store for the abilify, but mom might need them. Shooting the lithium at the dumpster, lightining it on fire, shooting it at animals, but again mom seems to need them.  Lithium does not see to be working so well for.  Lithium toxicity cause gastrointestinal distress and thyroid imbalances.  It is messing with her sodium balance.   She needs a  coffee in the morning, and that combined with extra salt cravings may suggest adrenal exhaustion. I do suppose bipolar disorder is exhausting.  Average lithium intake for a daily diet is about a few micrograms, compared to therapeutic dose  something like 1800mg, or something like that.  Organic foods have more lithium in it, hmmm....  Lithium is believed to upregulate acteylcholine. I hope she does not get a stroke either. :'(

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #815 on: August 17, 2007, 11:46:58 AM »
I don't know, and she won't tell me certain things.  I treat her well and help her alot, so I just don't get why not.  Oh, maybe saying something is too painful, oh no problem, I deal with blows well myself, I am sure she will learn a thing or to.  She is not really all that stupid or pathetic.  I tried to trick her one time and she caught me.  Maybe she is picked up something from me.  I am working on it, god damn aspie.  I drank water and I got aspie, I mean what the fuck!  I ate an apple and I got fairy aspie.

If things are not the same everytime, there is a tendency for a person with aspergers to get confused.  If I chop a word or two off to save a balance texting, one Carla, will call it giberish.  I will sometimes get the comment peaguy also, however the very comment is an AS thing.  Everything is not always how it appears, with that in mind, I try to be as honest as possible.  I don't let embarassment bother me either.  No offense to her, she is overall fine, like Jessica, despite the petty squabble.  I remember she was the first one I learned to trust, and that meant alot to me.  Ounce again, I am sorry. 

The way you leave out words makes it gibberish. There are ways you can leave them out where it would still make sense, but the way you do it makes you seem like a retard.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #816 on: August 17, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
The way you can't read when a simple error occurs sounds like a retard.  I am just teasing you know.  Maybe I should take my shirt off while I post, and mention under my shorts I am wearing no underwear.  Everyone blaming me, is so tough to look at yourself, you know, introspect?  Are you that  self conscious? Are you afraid that if you look down, I am going to take my finger stroke it up your face, as in gotcha?

Fuckn faires, I keep putting faries in my posts, what the fuck are those?  Why don't they cum down and fuck the shit out of me?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 02:45:42 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Teejay

« Reply #817 on: August 17, 2007, 09:36:18 PM »
I am sorry TJ, that was a joke, and I even said it.  Us NT's have a habit of making fun of people with disabilites.

You do not even realize I was not being serious, anyway you have proven yourself time and again you aren't NT, indeed you seem to be very autistic. Otherwise two different professionals would not come to diagnosis you with some form of autistic spectrum disorder.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:41:34 PM by Teejay »

Teejay

« Reply #818 on: August 17, 2007, 09:40:36 PM »
Don't understand the asperger's part, you like talking about that a lot, is it one of your obsessions?

Also what is Jessica like in real life?

Randy is one of those Autistics who are outgoing, extroverted, oh does not know when the shut up. However their underdeveloped social skills led them to being embrassed in front of others or others taking advantage of him.

Also he is often does socially inappropriate acts, without knowing that are inappropriate. I admit I have same problem in underdeveloped social skills as Randy, however I learned offline to avoid social situations I felt I could embrass myself in.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:43:39 PM by Teejay »

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #819 on: August 17, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
The way you can't read when a simple error occurs sounds like a retard.  I am just teasing you know.  Maybe I should take my shirt off while I post, and mention under my shorts I am wearing no underwear.  Everyone blaming me, is so tough to look at yourself, you know, introspect?  Are you that  self conscious? Are you afraid that if you look down, I am going to take my finger stroke it up your face, as in gotcha?

fairy faires, I keep putting faries in my posts, what the fuck are those?  Why don't they cum down and fuck the shit out of me?

If I'm the retard why do you make more errors than anyone on this site? and why don't you understand what a word filter is?  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #820 on: August 18, 2007, 10:58:29 AM »
randy, does your sessions ever time out before you submit your posts?
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #821 on: August 18, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »
Because I could care fuckn less what a word filter is.  It would only bring me a laugh for a short time, unlike watching your behavior.  I am still teasing you.  I noticed when I am hyper, I make more errors before correcting. My therapist actually said to slow down when I am typing, and that concurs with what I am thinking the problem is.   Making small errors is not nearly as bad as AS confusion, that must really suck.  The only way I would feel any distress for that is to pay attention to who I caused it stress to. I don't feel distress if I make an error otherwise, even though I am sorta of a perfectionist.  Its not so much now that I am calmn person.
* AllDayGlowRandy cares less what TJ is saying about AS.  You really are not helping me, unless your helping yourself.  I am just joking with you to, your really not a bad person.  I don't embarass myself, I try not to let things bother me. Your just like my mom, you don't really know me, and you make all these assumptions about my behavior. Actually embarassment is one of the least of my problems, more or less when I was my uglier younger self, but not really now.  Mom and her bs probably precipatated most of that, she fuckn drove me cra
zy, including her both her xs.  Its was kind of annoying for her to follow me around trying to help me because she thinks I have a disability.  Again,  you could help me by handing over some of that god damn money that she is geting for her mother's death so I can do something useful with it, and SHE CAN HELP HERSELF.  My grandmother and I had a good bond, me sometimes spending a weekend at her house doing alot of labor for free.  I rarely talk to my mom about my emotions, because she used to annoy the fuck out of me, and now I just handle them by myself, without meds or a clinical socialworker. She would make assumptions at times about what I was feeling and handle it all wrong.

I did meditate while I was in the shower and that helps, but it can spur hyperactivity.  I can get energy to do things when I have not ate in for a long time, makes impulses vanish, allows the words to flow out of my mouth, (with no I can socialize for beans) brings tears to my eyes etc.

It has, and then it looks like I did an AS thing.  I know who I hurt, it just cuts me off before I can fix something.

I did try something because I wanted to help my stroke bound grandmother get well.  I touched her, imagined us both getting  this healing energy  come out of our bodies (I was not in the mood to deal with my mom mysel), and she wanted a little food.  She ate some rice pudding, and that was thing last thing she ate, through her mouth that was food, before she died.  Her fever broke that day also, but then when I did not do it, it came back.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #822 on: August 18, 2007, 11:52:11 AM »
Jessica wears glasses, and because they are not part of the natural features of the face, I ignore them also.
She also wears 38c bra
 :laugh:

Session, post?

How about session of sex with you and you submitting to my will, and post it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:54:00 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #823 on: August 18, 2007, 01:49:00 PM »
I don't embarass myself

orly?

with no I can socialize for beans

erm...

have you been at the potatoes again, flo?

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #824 on: August 18, 2007, 09:11:24 PM »
do you think you will go all Norman Bates on your mom...poisoning her iced tea and then thinking you are her?