Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30477 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #795 on: August 16, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »
There's NO WAY I will read through that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #796 on: August 16, 2007, 03:22:56 PM »
why not?  have you something better to do? 

:eyelash:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #797 on: August 16, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
READ? Is that what you people do with
Flo's posts?

No wonder you can't understand them.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #798 on: August 16, 2007, 03:24:49 PM »
READ? Is that what you people do with
Flo's posts?

No wonder you can't understand them.
I print them off and chew them off, not sure about you though Cal.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #799 on: August 17, 2007, 05:02:34 AM »
If you are not joking..  :laugh:What the fuck, I said fairy a few times in the other paragraph, must have video games on the brains. sleeping with my head in the toilet or something.  I think you got overstimulated, I am sorry.  That easily?  Ouch!

:LMAO:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #800 on: August 17, 2007, 05:10:27 AM »
If you are not joking..  :laugh:What the fuck, I said fairy a few times in the other paragraph, must have video games on the brains. sleeping with my head in the toilet or something.  I think you got overstimulated, I am sorry.  That easily?  Ouch!

:LMAO:
Well done renaeden.   :plus:
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Teejay

« Reply #801 on: August 17, 2007, 05:33:53 AM »
Here, Carla, I am not trying to make fun of you.  I will spell it out, not to piss you off.  T H I S I S A J OKE!

You seem to be so intrested in my abilify, you and the rest of the aspie community, so my question is, do you want my medication?

Thanks for the offer, however I do not need abilify because I am not schizophrenic or manic.

Healthy people can laugh at themselves, ha hah, I used to act like a stupid  autistic wanker.  Maybe if my dad cut the shit, mom would stop calling him aspergers syndrome.   She does not go around telling people, strangers that I have a disability as much.  I have been so fairy tollerant of herbs, so that must be  why.  She wanted me to come to court with her for support also.  I am worried about her having a stroke, like my grandmother did.

Having parents mention your condition to others is embrassing, I know. I'm curious does your mom think your dad has AS and if so why does she think he has AS?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #802 on: August 17, 2007, 08:28:55 AM »
I am sorry TJ, that was a joke, and I even said it.  Us NT's have a habit of making fun of people with disabilites.  I don't do that, I only do what I think is cool.  I had a feeling you were going to respond, lets not start the hyperfocus bullshit.   My therapist is away on an illness of a loved one, but I don't care to go back to him.    I am fine now!  I am doubting if I even have AS/HFA in the first place.  I have noticed with frequent meditation, the same stressors don't seem to bother me.  I guess my adrenal glands needed a rest, and boy did they ever reward me.  Tiny fuckn drops of ginseng cause me go fuckn insane with desire now.  Christ, yesterday, I thought I was going to need hospitalization for that desire.  That was a joke to. I only wrote all that to show that I don't let things bother me, that is what is cool.  That is other thing, TJ, if you show that something is bothering you in some way to the extreme, people are going to make fun of you.  I actually have had to meditate far less then I used to now, and again adrenal glands seem to have gotten the rest they  needed. I don't believe I am disabled, I feel great, an that is all that matters.  Lets just leave the dxing alone, because I could care fuckn less anymore given how I feel now.

I ran out of time, I know how I sound, I know that by making fun of my previous behavior, I might have hurt people with actual disorders.  I don't flirt around on Jessica either, that was a joke.  I might mention something about my body, but I honestly want Jessica.  I am having trouble with the money issue though, and will strip if I am given the opportunity. Yes I am a horny bastard, but I have controll.  I would not take my comments too far, like somewhere that would leave me in bed with another woman.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #803 on: August 17, 2007, 08:33:34 AM »
Hardy har har, I cured myself >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #804 on: August 17, 2007, 08:42:58 AM »
AS lights go on, AS lights go off, AS lights go on, AS lights go off.... :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #805 on: August 17, 2007, 08:45:37 AM »
I am sorry TJ, that was a joke, and I even said it.  Us NT's have a habit of making fun of people with disabilites.  I don't do that, I only do what I think is cool.  I had a feeling you were going to respond, lets not start the hyperfocus bullshit.   My therapist is away on an illness of a loved one, but I don't care to go back to him.    I am fine now!  I am doubting if I even have AS/HFA in the first place.  I have noticed with frequent sleeping with my head in the toilet, the same stressors don't seem to bother me.  I guess my adrenal glands needed a rest, and boy did they ever reward me.  Tiny fairy drops of I type before I think cause me go fairy insane with desire now.  Christ, yesterday, I thought I was going to need hospitalization for that desire.  That was a joke to. I only wrote all that to show that I don't let things bother me, that is what is cool.  That is other thing, TJ, if you show that something is bothering you in some way to the extreme, people are going to make fun of you.  I actually have had to wank like a total tool far less then I used to now, and again adrenal glands seem to have gotten the rest they  needed. I don't believe I am disabled, I feel great, an that is all that matters.  Lets just leave the dxing alone, because I could care fairy less anymore given how I feel now.

I ran out of time, I know how I sound, I know that by making fun of my previous behavior, I might have hurt people with actual disorders.  I don't flirt around on Jessica either, that was a joke.  I might mention something about my body, but I honestly want Jessica.  I am having trouble with the money issue though, and will strip if I am given the opportunity. Yes I am a aspie bastard, but I have controll.  I would not take my comments too far, like somewhere that would leave me in bed with another woman.

Interesting post.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #806 on: August 17, 2007, 08:51:06 AM »
Lame attempt :laugh:

I am doing my best in life, therefore nothing you say has any lasting effect.  As PI said, if you are so good a making obnoixous comments, then you should be able to take also or something like that.  Very true, I see others not taking blows not quite so well, and I will help them. ;D  That and me being able to engage in sleeping with my head in the toilet for relaxation keeps my energy high, P.I.ual desire high, not psychotic, talkative, smiling, making lots of jokes, and a buring desire to make everyone's day.  I like to sing also when I am happy.

I don't know what is wrong with my dad, and I was not trying to make fun of Carla by calling him on his drunkness and AS.  He has clamned down quite a bit these days.  I really appreciated him not resorting to beatings like my step dad did.  I think my step dad was alot more unstable then my dad.  He seems to be like me, all up on himself.  I mean thinking of oneself as great.  Yeah, mom said something about his looks a few times.  I have herd reports that he was a good worker, and he put up with my mom.  Putting up with her is something else, taking those blows I guess, just like me. My brother tells her to go away, and my sister, well not saying anything.. lol.  I tollerate her the best, and she complains to me and I happly listen.  I just want to see her happy, god damn tears. Then she can stop bothering everyone else lol.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:57:20 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #807 on: August 17, 2007, 08:56:55 AM »
I tried. His head is too solid for me. :wallbutt:  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #808 on: August 17, 2007, 08:58:29 AM »
Yadah yadah, looks like the reaction is equal to the stress :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #809 on: August 17, 2007, 09:08:33 AM »
I tried. His head is too solid for me. :wallbutt:  :laugh:
I don't think Randy re-reads his own posts.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae