Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30308 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #780 on: August 15, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »
Why do you think I am so fuckn calmn?, how about why actual tears came from my eyes?

I have the ability to cope.

Dad is 50, and I wish he would go to a detox clinic.  I have alot of spirit, otherwise I would have hospitalized for my actions.  Most peole with eating disorder do get such treatment.  I took care of that issue by myself, seeing has how my therapist did not react much.  Perhaps he understood about I got things going on for me.  Its something else to thing I got away with such behavior while I suffered with 3rd stage skin cancer, for three fuckn years.

Carla, you seem rather happy to talk to me, you even post on the internet.  You told me plenty of things, I just didnot want to go into them in fear of embarassing you.  I told my stories and dealt with them, I just didnot know if you could also, so I kept my mouth shut.  To be  honest I was nervous also, but I know how to deal with such shit, so it went away. Alot of my own problems might have been what I thought was difficult, but was not truely in the mood.  I underestimated myself, more than my own gloating showed.  The very fact that such a thing occrured, if you can think that far back, lines up perfectly with my excessive gloating.  I was very aware how it belittled people, I just forgot sometimes being wrapped up in my feelings.  Its a pitty you are so stubborn, your missing out.  I feel as though I am also, every time some does things like you are doing now.  I used to do AS shit, but for some reason stopped that is why I was doubting I ever had it.  The huh button seems like it was getting rather dusty on my computer.  No one is going to believe what I did, I mean that combined with the fact that I got away with my behavior with cancer is something else.  Either I didnot have it, or I am one special guy.  That meditation I keep doing does some really quirky things to me.  If the more striking thing happened, did infact happen, I am a little bit scared. The very thought is scary to me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #781 on: August 15, 2007, 11:44:40 AM »
     I have actual prefrences in women, despite all that blinding desire. Short hair, no curly hair. That sets off a signal of bitch! The rest is what most other men like also, nothing too excessive.  If the hair is too blonde, its a turn off, and I think having blue eyes with that blonde hair is a little bit of a turn off also.  Its too perfect I guess, and that makes me uneasy.  Just because people look hot, does not mean they are perfectly fuctional, almost.  My sister is a prime example.
     I have noticed its easy for guys and to some extend gals to make friends and chat with someone if they are attractive.  I also smile alot, so that is an open invation to come and have friendly non depressing chat.  I make lots of jokes to, even in real life, ounce I calmn down.  Almost everything I say is something funny.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #782 on: August 16, 2007, 04:39:35 AM »
      Almost everything I say is something funny.

QFT

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #783 on: August 16, 2007, 06:40:06 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #784 on: August 16, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »
     Ok, I will show what AS/ HFA things I used to do.  They can't seem to get agree.. lol.  Its time for me to stop hiding.  My mom was the first one to find things on the internet that she thought described my odd behavior.  I saw an old picture of me, and lol it was butt ugly.  So much has changed, why just yesterday, I noticed my lips shrunk.  I guess they were swollen, and my brother used to call me nigger lips.  My mom does indeed have black person blood, but she is white.  Its very rare, and mine is different.  She has told me a few times that I resisted her touching me as a baby.  Strike one!  Later on in life I did not care so much, and I thought it was done.  When I went in my therapists bathroom and washed my hands, the soap felt funny on my hands.  It was  irritating.  I hated ties also because it felt like it was tickling me, but  that did stop.  I was rather quite and didnot make any jokes, smile, or talk much when I was younger.  Strike two! They put me in a social skills class before they even though there was anything wrong.  Stupid fucks!  That was a waste of time. I used to have obessions with health, and would  spend maybe 6 hours at time reading the books plus the ones at home.  Strike three!   I remember another clinical social worker say something like you seem to get this tunnel vision, but I am not so sure about that.  If  that was true today then I might need abilify for being psychotic, but I have second thoughts all the time and they don't tire me at all like they used to. Loud noise used to bother me, but ever since my mood stability went it up, I have music blasting. Strike four!  I used to say "poke" to my mom and then poke her with my hard as a knife finger nails.  I think that is strike five. 
     Touch has does not bother me anymore, and mom does infact come to me alot with her problems.  I get rather upset at times to know how much she suffers. Working out and such is now a hobby, and  I enjoy the new me alot! I smile alot now, and keep my mouth fairy shut.  I am so full of energy that Jessica says I sound weird when I laugh.  She says am always laughing, well I can't stop. I have approached an old cowoker in the store to chat, and if I was psychotic I would not bother.  I was fliring with some drunk women yesterday for fun.  Made fun of her to, went right above her head like a person with Aspergers syndrome.  Then I made a perverted joke in response to something she said, and my mom got pissed at me.  Treating me like someone with a disability, she made her usual comments.  I didn't think I would be in any trouble because she is  drunk, and there is quite a few beer cans sprawl next to her. She laughed, and made a joke back to me when I came back from the store to pick my bike up.  I have been told by people to go spaken some woman on the ass when she bend over to go tend to her dog.  I get that, they maybe think I am so hot, good chance will get away it.  I didnot do it anyway. Still could get in trouble, especially if that woman is a depressed wanker.  I would laugh if I was her.  I told Jessica to slap me with a towel when I get out of the shower sometime and make me drop the towel.  I was in the garage talking to Jessica yesterday for fairy two hours, and I here some guys next to me telling me to go inside.   I don't have any fairy signal in my house, other wise I would have.  I did pretend gay shit with them, and they did it back.  I know when some is sarchastic, I always have.  Confusion with pronouns was not a problem either.  Jessica wants friends, and askes for their number.  I told her no, they are going to try and confuse you, especially if they find out you have a disability.  I told her no, but she would not listen.  I probably didnot help, because I was the one who started it.  I was making perverted comments while she was in the shower for them to here.  I was not trying to aurose them, infact people think my jokes of all kinds are funny.  I don't go overboard with the perversion, as I am not trying to be gay.  I have given medical advice out to a few, sister, mom, Lue, some guy, and Brian.  The guys want to know how to improve there sex life ok course.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:01:51 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #785 on: August 16, 2007, 12:07:30 PM »
Here, Carla, I am not trying to make fun of you.  I will spell it out, not to piss you off.  T H I S I S A J OKE!

You seem to be so intrested in my abilify, you and the rest of the aspie community, so my question is, do you want my medication? 

Healthy people can laugh at themselves, ha hah, I used to act like a stupid  autistic wanker.  Maybe if my dad cut the shit, mom would stop calling him aspergers syndrome.   She does not go around telling people, strangers that I have a disability as much.  I have been so fairy tollerant of herbs, so that must be  why.  She wanted me to come to court with her for support also.  I am worried about her having a stroke, like my grandmother did.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 12:23:23 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #786 on: August 16, 2007, 12:19:06 PM »
could somebody please summarise the above in 20 words or less? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #787 on: August 16, 2007, 12:22:13 PM »
If you are not joking..  :laugh:

What the fuck, I said fairy a few times in the other paragraph, must have video games on the brains. Meditation or something.  I think you got overstimulated, I am sorry.  That easily?  Ouch!

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #788 on: August 16, 2007, 12:22:49 PM »

gibber.  ish.

there - and less by a magnitude of 10.  do i get a prize?  ;D

duncvis

« Reply #789 on: August 16, 2007, 12:56:14 PM »
who removed meditation from the word filter?  :'(

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #790 on: August 16, 2007, 01:04:46 PM »
69 dude!

Your karma has been reversed.  :plus:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #791 on: August 16, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
he used to be an autistic wanker, eating disordered skin cancer patient. then fairies healed him. now he is a radiant intelligent person who has no truama issues.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #792 on: August 16, 2007, 01:47:58 PM »
:LMAO:  +

duncvis

« Reply #793 on: August 16, 2007, 02:52:11 PM »
:rofl:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #794 on: August 16, 2007, 03:05:01 PM »
I think you should read it all to fully appreciate the artistic quality in his post.  :P