Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30155 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #720 on: August 10, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »
Fuckn High, flooded with all these fuckn emotions.  I get a sense of wellness when I meditate, but then it goes off the fuckn wall.

BONG!

BLUNT!

LOL
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #721 on: August 10, 2007, 01:42:24 PM »
Fuckn high as a kite, too high to care about what you said, Lucifer.

Let Lucifer roll in the mud she creates by herself.

How you managed to get high without the use of meds or illict drugs like cannabis, cocaine, meth etc.

I do all the time.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #722 on: August 10, 2007, 01:43:45 PM »
Fuckn High, flooded with all these fuckn emotions.  I get a sense of wellness when I meditate, but then it goes off the fuckn wall.

BONG!

BLUNT!

LOL

:clap:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #723 on: August 10, 2007, 01:44:45 PM »
/gives Bjork a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Don't fuck with me I am mad horny to.  I get that to lots more
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #724 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45:12 PM »
Ok, i want to get to cloud 20 as you call it. How do you get there and then progress to cloud 21?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #725 on: August 10, 2007, 01:49:38 PM »
/gives Bjork a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

Don't fuck with me I am mad horny to.

:-* i wouldn't dream of it.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #726 on: August 10, 2007, 04:02:04 PM »
You think I am done?,  I think I will push it further, see how fucked up I can get.

For you, Flo, the sky's the limit. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #727 on: August 10, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »
Dunc, you still didnot answer my question, what is so cool about being a bloated fucker eating tons of trans fat filled pies?  Honestly, how fuckn content would you expect me to be eating that shit all day?  Is it because you finally would have something on top of me with all that shit in my system?

Pies taste gooood. Normal people attach importance to such things. Mind you, most people don't get fuckn overstimulated every time they sniff a potato either.

As for 'finally' having something on top of you, you've got me there. As a mentally unstable, delusional, sexually frustrated cretin with no money, no qualifications, no real friends and enough used kleenex to build a fuckn statue of WARRIOR MODEL you out of, you are everything I aspire to. What a lucky cunt you are, I grovel before your intellectual and manly superiority.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #728 on: August 10, 2007, 05:33:06 PM »
777 now, Dunc. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #729 on: August 10, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
Dunc, you still didnot answer my question, what is so cool about being a bloated fucker eating tons of trans fat filled pies?  Honestly, how fuckn content would you expect me to be eating that shit all day?  Is it because you finally would have something on top of me with all that shit in my system?

Pies taste gooood. Normal people attach importance to such things. Mind you, most people don't get fuckn overstimulated every time they sniff a potato either.

i do.  well, i do now, anyway.  can't even look at the fuckers without laughing my tits off.

:LMAO:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #730 on: August 10, 2007, 05:54:31 PM »
777 now, Dunc. :laugh:

7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7

Interesting little background chorus to a Blue Öyster Cult song.

I just fucked it up, though.

MODDED TO ADD:

I just put you back though. I neeed the sevens right now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 07:32:16 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #731 on: August 10, 2007, 08:06:20 PM »
dude, randy fucking loves me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #732 on: August 11, 2007, 01:01:08 AM »
does that give you a warm (possibly fluorescent) glow all over?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #733 on: August 11, 2007, 01:38:33 PM »
Well whatever, I still would rather not be you Dunc.  Normal people are pretty fuckn stupid, so that is not saying much.  Most of them, anyway.  Some of them make there whole life about eating that shit, and its really pointless.  Sensational sex starts with great overall health, and I wold not want to ruin the experience with such garabage.  I like it too much you know.  I have noticed by myself how much better it is when I stoped all the  bad habits.  I have to giggle sometimes because its just so strong.

You saw that Bjork?  I get so fuckn horny that every women in the room is stared at as if they were dinner, big or small.  Old people and the very young are ignored.  My mom wants me to give her some grandchildren to, and she even complained at me one time to hurry up.

Oh god, I did, here I go again.  God damn, meditated too much.. the tears.  Next comes insane masturbation.

I love you Mc Jagger like I love that god damn smart balance peanut butter, bananas, chocolate soymik, and any bread made with any sprouted grains.  Those won't hurt me.  I wish I could get my hands on some.  Awful skinny I am, probably would sweat and burn it all off anyway.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #734 on: August 11, 2007, 02:51:43 PM »
Well whatever, I still would rather not be you Dunc.  Normal people are pretty fairy stupid, so that is not saying much.  Most of them, anyway.  Some of them make there whole life about eating that shit, and its really pointless.  Sensational P.I. starts with great overall health, and I wold not want to ruin the experience with such garabage.  I like it too much you know.  I have noticed by myself how much better it is when I stoped all the  bad habits.  I have to giggle sometimes because its just so strong.

You saw that Bjork?  I get so fairy aspie that every women in the room is stared at as if they were dinner, big or small.  Old people and the very young are ignored.  My mom wants me to give her some grandchildren to, and she even complained at me one time to hurry up.

Oh god, I did, here I go again.  God damn, wanked like a sex-starved chimp too much.. the tears.  Next comes insane masturbation.

I love you Mc Jagger like I love that god damn smart balance peanut butter, bananas, chocolate soymik, and any bread made with any sprouted grains.  Those won't hurt me.  I wish I could get my hands on some.  Awful skinny I am, probably would sweat and burn it all off anyway.

ooooooh!  i wanna be a Fairy Aspie!