Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30520 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #705 on: August 09, 2007, 01:47:09 PM »
I will not comment, even though I have something obnoxious am keeping to myself.

I've found it's better to use the restroom
rather than spew it out OR hold it in.

duncvis

« Reply #706 on: August 09, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »
I never said PI, besides she would  probably passout anyway, rather large appetite.

my mind is boggling too much to say anything about this, anything at all.  :rofl:

and dunc - never mind, bruv.  i do feel bae for you, though.   :-*

I'm gutted. Being told drinking beer and eating pies makes me less of a man, by a freaky little chronic masturbator with delusions of adequacy, who can't stop wanking and chugging fuckn tea long enough to edit his posts into a form resembling English, has me desperate to change my ways so I can be a twiggy little WARRIOR MODEL like him, who absolutely doesn't need to start taking his Abilify.  :'( :violin:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #707 on: August 09, 2007, 03:59:55 PM »
I never said PI, besides she would  probably passout anyway, rather large appetite.

my mind is boggling too much to say anything about this, anything at all.  :rofl:

I'm gutted. Being told drinking beer and eating pies makes me less of a man, by a freaky little chronic masturbator with delusions of adequacy, who can't stop wanking and chugging fuckn tea long enough to edit his posts into a form resembling English, has me desperate to change my ways so I can be a twiggy little WARRIOR MODEL like him, who absolutely doesn't need to start taking his Abilify.  :'( :violin:

Oh, don't feel so badly about it.
Someday, he'll be heavier and coherent too.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #708 on: August 09, 2007, 04:37:48 PM »
Fuckn high as a kite, too high to care about what you said, Lucifer.

Let Lucifer roll in the mud she creates by herself.

watch out for pylons.
Your the one holding the kite...  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #709 on: August 09, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

WARRIOR MODEL

:LMAO:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #710 on: August 09, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »

I'm gutted. Being told drinking beer and eating pies makes me less of a man, by a freaky little chronic masturbator with delusions of inadequacy, who can't stop wanking and chugging fuckn tea long enough to edit his posts into a form resembling English, has me desperate to change my ways so I can be a twiggy little WARRIOR MODEL like him, who absolutely doesn't need to start taking his Abilify.  :'( :violin:

fixed.

Teejay

« Reply #711 on: August 10, 2007, 12:22:05 AM »

How you managed to get high without the use of meds or illict drugs like cannabis, cocaine, meth etc.

Scrapheap

« Reply #712 on: August 10, 2007, 12:41:02 AM »

How you managed to get high without the use of meds or illict drugs like cannabis, cocaine, meth etc.

Once in a while I envy Randy.........    then I come to my senses.   :laugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #713 on: August 10, 2007, 03:14:22 AM »
'ere, flo - were you on Radio 4 this morning?

some historian woman was burbling on about elizabeth the first, and what she'd done for the country, and the presenter said something about, "yeah, she 'gave' us shakespeare, but she also 'gave' us smoking."  then the woman carried on, and a voice in the background (the presenter) muttered, "and potatoes".

i nearly pissed myself!  :LMAO:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #714 on: August 10, 2007, 04:02:52 AM »

some historian woman was burbling on about elizabeth the first, and what she'd done for the country, and the presenter said something about, "yeah, she 'gave' us shakespeare, but she also 'gave' us smoking."  then the woman carried on, and a voice in the background (the presenter) muttered, "and potatoes".

Cracking up here on that one!  I hate talkback radio, and then someone says something and you find yourself losing it in laughter.

I heard a funny one the other morning when they were talking about how to move on from a broken relationship.  The next minute the lady says, in a serious voice;

"I find the best way to get over someone, is to get under someone"

....pissed myself laughing for minutes. :)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #715 on: August 10, 2007, 04:07:02 AM »

+1

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #716 on: August 10, 2007, 05:51:51 AM »

Cracking up here on that one!  I hate talkback radio, and then someone says something and you find yourself losing it in laughter.

I heard a funny one the other morning when they were talking about how to move on from a broken relationship.  The next minute the lady says, in a serious voice;

"I find the best way to get over someone, is to get under someone"

....pissed myself laughing for minutes. :)

Yep, That's an old one from WWII era, but it still applies and more so than ever.

:laugh:

Potatoes!

OMG

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #717 on: August 10, 2007, 12:54:42 PM »
I am so fuckn high right now!  Why would I bother fucking with meds, when coping with distress is so fuckn reducilously easy, I mean I would have to be an ... for god fuckn sakes. I am keeping it to myself, and boy you would be hurt.  T.J,  I just keep meditating untill I get all fucked up off it.  Yesterday I got fuckn hyper off it, today I feel like I am on cloud fuckn 20.  I am not psychotic, I have learned to ask that other question, till it became automatic.  I experience none of the bullshit I do at Mcdonalds any more.  I am more horny than I ever was with more obnoxious energy to spew around on intensity.  Stress can exhaust the adrenal glands, so they underproduce harmones.  I meditate when I need to, so the adrenal glands get a fuckn break.  They are more up to par with harmones such as testosterone. (Helps with muscles mass and sexual desire)  Works about the same as ginseng, but does not cost a fuckn dime.

Dunc, you still didnot answer my question, what is so cool about being a bloated fucker eating tons of trans fat filled pies?  Honestly, how fuckn content would you expect me to be eating that shit all day?  Is it because you finally would have something on top of me with all that shit in my system?

I was offered a job, that pays a fuckn grand a week because I looked buff.  My mom's boyfriend does the same thing, fishing for scallops.
I still want to take my clothes off for money.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #718 on: August 10, 2007, 12:58:59 PM »
i lum you, barry, barry much.
Misunderstood.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #719 on: August 10, 2007, 01:23:02 PM »
You want a fuckn kiss or something?

I am fuckn horny.  Where the fuck is my bitch, I had waiting and waiting.  I keep calling her and she does not answer the phone, so I thought either she is not feeling well or she is doing something behind my back, or something.  The very fact that I thought she might be sick says I am not psychotic.  You AS patrons drive me fuckn nuts sometimes, and then I think about how horrible it must be.

I am seriously on cloud 20 now, I thought I was before but not quite.  I meditated for a second or to.  I get upset easily now.  I could hug a stranger, samething as my sister.. lol..  I am fuckn horny as fuckn hell to.  I make lots of jokes, generally light every room I enter into.  That is why people like me.  I smile a fuckn alot, and that is an open invation to come chat with me.

You think I am done?,  I think I will push it further, see how fucked up I can get.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!