Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30149 times)

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2007, 02:13:47 PM »
Well, very good, my mom did at one time.  My sister is doing mad shit now, and she complains about my mom.  My mom tells me she is not doing anything like that no more, and she said is not selling like she was.

Did you ever think that maybe your mum lies to you COMPLETELY???  Didn't you say that your sister is going to college and models, has a little boy that she raises??? Your mom is a former convict and addict that doesn't sell as much as she used to??? Watch out you don't get caught up as an accessory you know wrong place wrong time? Don't believe everything you hear or are you her little parrot? Grow up asshole, oh by the way, do you know how sick you sound commenting on LITTLE GIRLS wanting you? You are truly disgusting! Little girls have no thoughts of that nature and you are disturbed for thinking so, little girls can't be perverts but you are. Those little girls' father should kick the shit out of you, you better hope that they never somehow see this. You need some sex therapy because you are a sex addict that lives in a fantasy world with your equally disturbed mother. 
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Teejay

« Reply #331 on: July 13, 2007, 01:19:46 AM »
do you know how sick you sound commenting on LITTLE GIRLS wanting you? You are truly disgusting! Little girls have no thoughts of that nature and you are disturbed for thinking so, little girls can't be perverts but you are. Those little girls' father should kick the shit out of you, you better hope that they never somehow see this.

:agreed:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #332 on: July 13, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »
* AllDayGlowRandy ignores the peanut gallery comments from Fine chocolate as they have no value to me.  I will leave you with a have a nice day, and I am sorry if I annoyed you.  Randy turns his back on Fine chocolate and walks away peacefully.

I am getting a new job as  pharmacy techinican, oh yeah!

Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #333 on: July 13, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »
I have not read that thread yet, but I will.  I don't get envoled with wrongplanet issues, but I have asked for a piece of that pie.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: July 13, 2007, 11:59:55 AM »
That thread was cum tastic.  Got to becareful I just get so horny I get rather impulsive.  I deal somehow.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #335 on: July 16, 2007, 11:20:48 AM »
Dude, what the fuck, my friends are being fuckn mean to my bitch just because of her AS.  I am cool shit because I don't let anything bother me.  I have been carrying around a fanny pack, so these people I just met said that was gay and I needed to cut my nails.  My nails are not that long, but they are hard and cut people easy.  All because of that,  someone said they could see me a mile away.  Socially neive, and my response was good that is what I want people to think then I can stab them in the back if I need to.  That shut him up.  That why I am the shits!  Strangers talk to me for christ sakes, its like I have a people magnatism.  Some guy was talking to me while I waited on a job application of landscaping and his life and I did not know him.  I am just a nice guy, not judgmental fucker because of a disablity.  I don't know why exactly people have to be so mean, they even cut me off crossing the street, and they neglect to notice I am waiting to use the computer even though I was there first.  My friends pollute and shit to, jesus fuckn christ, why can't everyone get their act together?  My fuckn other friend, who I have not seen for a long time, went to military for awhile so he should be tough shit?  Wrong, he is hungry and he is too lazy to walk to cumbies.  God fuckn damn, it fuckn irkes me.  Its because my fuckn mother is sigmatizing with me with AS bullshit, when I am way cooler than her.  I have more friends and shit, and I am nice even if I am not in the mood.  She is fuckn lazy to, but I can say she does throw money over my way and when needed she is there.  I don't get how she could have guys on her, she does not look so hot to me besides me being her sun.  I try to be extra nice because disablities make it tough, I understand, especially when I am in a good mood and my eyes start watering over simple things.  Maybe these people are not in the mood like me, well good then I am glad I am here to keep an eye on things.

God fuckn damn, I want to have a fuckn party and have everyone over.

I wish I owned a pull and a cool millon.  I would have no problem inviting all intensity members for a fuckn swim, and I will be my normal nice self, not like on here :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #336 on: July 17, 2007, 09:34:06 AM »
Dude, what the fuck, my friends are being fuckn mean to my bitch just because of her AS.  I am cool shit because I don't let anything bother me.  I have been carrying around a fanny pack, so these people I just met said that was gay and I needed to cut my nails.  My nails are not that long, but they are hard and cut people easy.  All because of that,  someone said they could see me a mile away.  Socially neive, and my response was good that is what I want people to think then I can stab them in the back if I need to.  That shut him up.  That why I am the shits! Strangers talk to me for christ sakes, its like I have a people magnatism.  Some guy was talking to me while I waited on a job application of landscaping and his life and I did not know him.  I am just a nice guy, not judgmental fucker because of a disablity.  I don't know why exactly people have to be so mean, they even cut me off crossing the street, and they neglect to notice I am waiting to use the computer even though I was there first.  My friends pollute and shit to, jesus fuckn christ, why can't everyone get their act together?  My fuckn other friend, who I have not seen for a long time, went to military for awhile so he should be tough shit?  Wrong, he is hungry and he is too lazy to walk to cumbies.  God fuckn damn, it fuckn irkes me.  Its because my fuckn mother is sigmatizing with me with AS bullshit, when I am way cooler than her.  I have more friends and shit, and I am nice even if I am not in the mood.  She is fuckn lazy to, but I can say she does throw money over my way and when needed she is there.  I don't get how she could have guys on her, she does not look so hot to me besides me being her sun.  I try to be extra nice because disablities make it tough, I understand, especially when I am in a good mood and my eyes start watering over simple things.  Maybe these people are not in the mood like me, well good then I am glad I am here to keep an eye on things.

God fuckn damn, I want to have a fuckn party and have everyone over.

I wish I owned a pull and a cool millon.  I would have no problem inviting all intensity members for a fuckn swim, and I will be my normal nice self, not like on here :laugh:

Maybe you should get some immodium for that!   :P
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #337 on: July 17, 2007, 01:50:06 PM »
Ah hah that is funny.  Now that is more like it, I don't need to be told about how I should be running my life like some person with aspergers syndrome, no offense.  I think outside the box these days so sometimes people think I have problems and those same people don't seem so bright.  Maybe even depressed.  Mom is so argumentitive  and I tell her that is unproductive, so she gets mad and threatens me.  So I tried helping her, so next is to ignore her.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #338 on: July 17, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »
Ah hah that is funny.  Now that is more like it, I don't need to be told about how I should be running my life like some person with aspergers syndrome, no offense.  I think outside the box these days so sometimes people think I have problems and those same people don't seem so bright.  Maybe even depressed.  Mom is so argumentitive  and I tell her that is unproductive, so she gets mad and threatens me.  So I tried helping her, so next is to ignore her.
Is "Mom" your mother, or one of the voices in your head?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #339 on: July 17, 2007, 04:03:24 PM »
ALLDAYGLOWRANDY...
Are you a God fearing person?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: July 17, 2007, 04:31:34 PM »
God can kiss my ass! or go fuck the devil!  I would have no problem flipping a priest off. >:D

I don't hear voices, never did never will.  I don't need meds or anyone's help. Infact what I do need is love, that is lacking quite a bit.  Waiting for girfriend in Wisconsin because my family sucks ass.
* AllDayGlowRandy is in a fine mood. Just fuckn frusturated, I work so hard and others drag me down.  I got to go in my garage to talk to my bitch because their is no signal in my house.  Rather jack off in my house, that is not fun. FUCKN IDIOTIC SISTER SCARED MY ROOMATES AWAY AGAIN.  FUCKN HATE HER!  SHE DON'T LIKE COMING TO MY HOUSE TO PICK UP HER MAIL, THEN WHY THE FUCK WILL SHE NOT CHANGE ADRESSES? A good mood does not change the frusturation because I have done all that I can, but I can say it keeps me going.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #341 on: July 17, 2007, 04:40:47 PM »
God can kiss my ass! or go fuck the devil!  I would have no problem flipping a priest off. >:D

I don't hear voices, never did never will.  I don't need meds or anyone's help. Infact what I do need is love, that is lacking quite a bit.  Waiting for girfriend in Wisconsin because my family sucks ass.
* AllDayGlowRandy is in a fine mood. Just fuckn frusturated, I work so hard and others drag me down.  I got to go in my garage to talk to my bitch because their is no signal in my house.  Rather jack off in my house, that is not fun. FUCKN IDIOTIC SISTER SCARED MY ROOMATES AWAY AGAIN.  FUCKN HATE HER!  SHE DON'T LIKE COMING TO MY HOUSE TO PICK UP HER MAIL, THEN WHY THE FUCK WILL SHE NOT CHANGE ADRESSES? A good mood does not change the frusturation because I have done all that I can, but I can say it keeps me going.
Good to see you are a fellow atheist. What do you use as a nickname, ALLDAYGLOWRANDY is a little long?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #342 on: July 17, 2007, 04:41:30 PM »
Yeah, I think about changing it to Mc Walmart.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: July 17, 2007, 10:18:01 PM »
Is "Mom" your mother, or one of the voices in your head?

:laugh:

Good to see you are a fellow atheist. What do you use as a nickname, ALLDAYGLOWRANDY is a little long?

flo.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #344 on: July 17, 2007, 11:21:17 PM »

Good to see you are a fellow atheist.

Yes, he's an honor to whatever belief system he is a part of.  :laugh: