Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30228 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2007, 11:40:08 AM »
maybe he meant nippling. :boobs:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2007, 12:28:22 PM »
i prefer the tiny imp:

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #272 on: July 07, 2007, 12:57:03 PM »
My sister stared in a movie, that bitch,!  27 dresses will be available in 2008, and I will throw papers at the screen.  Her boyfriend is butt ugly, ha hah!  I don't care about that movie because I know I am fuckn awesome in the looks department and my life is going to change for the better.  Tommy  and Kat are probably going to move in with me soon and help with bills.  Tommy likes me, and everyone geneally does because I have the tendency to bring people up not down.  Mom was offered $2000 to pose nude when she was a model.  Those aren't models, a model is someone who eats properly and has good body.  They are postive in mind and body, LIKE ME!  When you threaten to kill my mom, you are not a model.  When you take drugs and acuse your mom of doing such, you are not a fuckn model!  I suspect she is after her boyfriend for his money, and that is not model behavior!  I excuse my mom, but she has tools so there is no excuse for her behavior.

Those two are a half ass models like most I have seen! GOD DAMN, GIVE THEM THEIR MONEY'S WORTH, ITS ONLY FAIR!  Go further and eliminate all junkfood, because you don't need it.  Learn how much happier you are without any junkfood, not a drop!  No high frutose corn syrup in bottle green tea.  Just because most of the ingredients are good does not mean its a good drink.  The dose of non extract panax ginseng was quite insuffient also.  Bottled green tea has dramatically lower antioxidants than fresh brewed  tea, not funny! :finger:  Don't fuck with me!

You need to have a look in the mirror... one that is not all clouded by dirt or something, you are NOT goodlooking.  Maybe a fixer upper underneath all the narcassim but until you are able to truly see yourself you should not think you are the authority on everyone else.  You are truly an asshole, and hopefully one day you will wake up and see the light before it's not too late for you like your mother.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2007, 11:37:49 AM »
Yawn,
* AllDayGlowRandy ignores Fine chocolate, as he is not worth my time.

Friends await me.  I am so popular!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2007, 11:43:57 AM »
bye then!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #275 on: July 09, 2007, 12:13:16 PM »
Before I go, I should tell you what I did last night with names mentioned.  I walked over to Eric's house, the one I knew from school, but lost contact with because I moved to another state.  I was nervous at first because something triggered my truama issue.  He had a group of his friends out side his house sitting on the wall chating.  Its like at school where lots of people would make fun of me and do rotten things to me.  I meditated while I walked, told myself positive things about myself, and that gave me enough of a charge to continue on.  It helped though that Josh was there who I also knew because he lived upstairs from me.  His face was familar to me.  It took me a few minutes to calmn down then I started with the jokes, and they think my extreme family is kind of amusing.  I think so to!  Eric is like me, he eats like a cow and is skinny as a rail. Josh was asking me about my past and what I have been up to, and then a few more of his friends came up.  It was a crowd and I was not affected!  I introduced myself, and I was readly accepted.  Being fit and having such a sexy body gets you mad credits with women and  men.  Its a sign you are fuctional and thus fun to be around with.  I offered to trade video games with Josh while he reminicist in the past.  Its cool with them that I am a health nut and I study for college at night even though I am not in it.  Those shoes I saw on the telephone wire are Eric's old shoes, he puts them as a sign of his hangout area.  I don't act like a fuckn nerd dork so its cool that I am health nut smart fucker!  I swear and shit!  I was careful not to hurt other's fealings because weeze's cousin was doing weird shit.  What ever floats your boat, is what I said.  I was told to get a tatooe and go to Montreal where there are mad bitchs.  Someone brought up girfriends and I commented on my obession.  I made a extreme joke about that too, and it made everyone laugh.  It was strippers and shit.  I am the only one not smoking or doing fuckn alcohol and thats is cool with them.  I am going to get a tatooe eventually anyway with dragons on my forearm.  My bitch wants me to and I find the challenge of pain tollerance  rather fuckn amusing.  My brother has the same one.  Eric is rather lazy, and he is like so Randy you are shooting for the top?  No one called me ugly or made fun of me when I said I was  training for modeling job.  I offered advice to Don when he complained about his allergies.  I was hooking him up!

Upon examing, my mom says she gave me oats when I was two weeks old, upon recommendation from my pediatrican.  Medical malpractice! :finger:  You can't give complex food like grains to undevolped intestinal, track as it spures allergies.  What a stupid fuck!.  Mom says I would cry and cry for food, and got expelled from the nursery for crying fits over food.  She said rice did not work, but oats and milk did.  I was a fuckn fat ass, nine pounds.  I made her ravenous when she had her in my tummy.  She ate a whole pumkin pie an tons of sandwichs because of me, and she says I ate the placenta.  I still eat alot, except its health food.  I am fuckn heman now anyway!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: July 09, 2007, 12:26:20 PM »
Before I go, I'll just wibble on about inanities for several hours.

fixed.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #277 on: July 09, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »
'I am fuckn heman now anyway!'
anagrams to
'Fancy amok win humane yawn.'

'when she had her in my tummy'
anagrams to
'Shhh! Yummier, wanted hymen.'

'No one called me ugly or made fun'
anagrams to
'Unfemale and cruel demonology.'
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 12:49:36 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »
bye then!
is there an echo in here?
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »
'I am fuckn heman now anyway!'
anagrams to
'Fancy amok win humane yawn.'

'when she had her in my tummy'
anagrams to
'Shhh! Yummier, wanted hymen.'

'No one called me ugly or made fun'
anagrams to

hahahaha
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: July 09, 2007, 01:07:37 PM »
Will you take this test and tell us what results you got?

http://www.pttools.co.uk/asc/asc_wp2.php

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: July 09, 2007, 01:29:15 PM »

i really like the sound of that one.   :eyebrows:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: July 09, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »
I made her ravenous when she had her in my tummy.  She ate a whole pumkin pie an tons of sandwichs because of me, and she says I ate the placenta.  I still eat alot, except its health food.  I am fuckn heman now anyway!

OMG Flo... what gems :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

willow

« Reply #283 on: July 10, 2007, 07:06:30 AM »
maybe he meant nippling. :boobs:

that is disturbing.

it's head is way too small. meep.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore