Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30142 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #225 on: June 27, 2007, 04:23:32 PM »

Ha hah, I think I know why my noise keeps turning an ugly red color.  I can fix that!

Ta tah, I have dandelion leaves and a quite house to jerk off in.
meditation can do that for you?

just don't meditate when you are at the library.  especially when the gradeschoolers are on a field trip.
Misunderstood.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: June 28, 2007, 12:13:11 AM »
Randy, when are you going to figure out that once is spelled o-n-c-e- and not o-u-n-c-e??  :wanker:
And fluoride. Don't know why, that one annoys me more than others.
Do you eat chocolate, Randy?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #227 on: July 02, 2007, 05:14:02 PM »
Raw unsweetened cocoa powder.  I have grown at taste for many things, and now it will be wine.

I am enviting a bitch over to live with me.  My friend Jen might be coming down, and I cleaned real good!  My friend Chris, who I lost contact with, got married and has children.  God damn issues, I have been missing so much.  I will give my number out to Luara when I get the chance.  Damn I was messing with Manuel last night, never again!  That fuckn kid has some problems, I was playing around and he went over board.  I came out at 9:00pm and I saw everyone out, so I decided to chit chat.  I ask manuel to punch me in the stomach, because I am so buff.  I warned him I just ate.  God damn he punched hard, and I took it well!  I keeled over, yelled loudly, and got back up like it was nothing.  I was messing around in the grass, doing handstands and shit, and he is pushing me backwards.  Then says stuff about fuckn, and how I need to change this and that about myself.  Then he says he will get me a bitch if I let him stay in my house with me, and I have to pay him $10.00 to clean the mess my sister left.  I was like, no fuckn way, I am staying with my bitch.  He was asking me to fuck behind her back.  I see my other friend Kevin, who I also lost contact with because I met them in stonington.  I saw him in the stores a few times.  I wonder what Eric is doing.  I used to hang with the bad crowd, and I don't know why when I was so good.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #228 on: July 02, 2007, 05:22:37 PM »
how many weeks did you cry when wolfgirl broke your heart?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #229 on: July 02, 2007, 05:32:20 PM »
Fuckn truama issues will do that to you. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: July 02, 2007, 06:23:12 PM »
Flo you messed with a guy! i'm so proud of you, and turned on... :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2007, 11:08:31 AM »
Can't help it.  I was fuckn hyper and shit!  I have so many people to touch,  I have so much love to give, and I have to sing!
* AllDayGlowRandy sings, I am so excited I just can't hide it, and then cums all over the floor!

* AllDayGlowRandy grabs I love seany, spins her around in his arms with her feet almost dragging on the ground, and hugs her tight.  I am so just so full of life and I can't seem to express it enough.  I am so not used to having people be nice to me, that hurts, in a good way.

I wanted to do that to my girlfriend, but she don't let anyone pick her up.  I also wanted to pick her up in the threshold.  She does not seem open to trying new things either, and I wanted to try a spaken to see if I like it or not.  She is into pain, but not as much me and  ironically she won't even try.  I told her to be open or she might miss something she loves.  She even wants to do something sexual to me that sounds rather painful, but I am open as always.  I am very squimish so I don't know if I will ever be able to handle that.  Lets just say she wants to bruise my machinery, and its something related to the very dirty thing I wanted to do to her.  I just get all wild and act totally different when I am like that.  I told her that I tend to copy what the other person does to show how much I liked something. I am not surprised, I do that to everyone.  I mean my shear intensity cracks people up.

I went to my mom's neighbor's house and played in there moon walk inflated tent with the kids.  I was doing fuckn flips in there and shit.  I swiped candy from their party off the ground for Jen.  I hope she calls soon.  Its hard making friends with the opposite sex because it turns into sex and lust quick.

I have been so selfish, How is it going I Love Seany?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2007, 01:41:04 PM »
Take your meds, BP boy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »
tell us more about you being gay.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: July 03, 2007, 04:34:57 PM »
i wouldn't worry about that if i were you, millabillaballs - he's just hugged you covered in his manjuice.

:puke:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: July 05, 2007, 12:07:09 PM »
Lol, I Love Seany, I can see how anyone would think so.  I will get offended and won't hesitate to beat the shit out of a gay man, if they make numerous advances.  This is just how I normally act.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #236 on: July 05, 2007, 12:18:14 PM »
You acting normal isn't normal at all, beating the shit out of someone ISN'T normal!!!  Why do you think that everyone wants you anyway???
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

willow

« Reply #237 on: July 05, 2007, 12:27:25 PM »
Lol, I Love Seany, I can see how anyone would think so.  I will get offended and won't hesitate to beat the shit out of a gay man, if they make numerous advances.  This is just how I normally act.

rarely have I ever met anyone who leaves me speechless.

there is just so much I could say...that I can't fucking say one thing.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #238 on: July 05, 2007, 12:49:50 PM »
hey randy.  do you want to take a walk on the wild side.....with me?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: July 05, 2007, 01:17:14 PM »

rarely have I ever met anyone who leaves me speechless.

there is just so much I could say...that I can't fucking say one thing.

QFT.

:laugh: