Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30198 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2007, 01:46:08 PM »
Was going to apply for Taco bell, but an old friend may still be at walmart.  My gang was bad, and I was a good person.  Beats the fuck out of me, and I wish Jessica would to.  I ask for a spanken a quite a bit just to see if would turn me and all I get is no.  She is the one enjoys pain and blood.  She declines my offer to, christ, experiment.  I said no to certain gross sexual things but I changed my mind.  I did not want a tatooe, but am now open to the challenge of pain.  Seems like something of intrest, that and earrings she wants me to have.  She better not be trying to turn me into some fag for her pleasure, because she is out of luck, even if I have some sterotypical behavior.  Fags give me the creeps!  No wonder, grabbing me like that one did when I was 16.  The whole men fucking meen is just gross anyway.  Go ahead and laugh to, she even asked me to fuck another man for her enjoyment, obvisoulsy I declined.  That is no surprise to me, I go out of my way for her so much and she expected something more.  She was going to handsomely reward me, but I don't want her to do anything like that for me.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »
Was going to apply for Taco bell, but an old friend may still be at walmart.  My gang was bad, and I was a good person.  Beats the fuck out of me, and I wish Jessica would to.  I ask for a spanken a quite a bit just to see if would turn me and all I get is no.  She is the one enjoys pain and blood.  She declines my offer to, christ, experiment.  I said no to certain gross sexual things but I changed my mind.  I did not want a tatooe, but am now open to the challenge of pain.  Seems like something of intrest, that and earrings she wants me to have.  She better not be trying to turn me into some fag for her pleasure, because she is out of luck, even if I have some sterotypical behavior.  Fags give me the creeps!  No wonder, grabbing me like that one did when I was 16.  The whole men fucking meen is just gross anyway.  Go ahead and laugh to, she even asked me to fuck another man for her enjoyment, obvisoulsy I declined.  That is no surprise to me, I go out of my way for her so much and she expected something more.  She was going to handsomely reward me, but I don't want her to do anything like that for me.

You should give it a shot.
It's always worth exploring
sexuality.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2007, 03:03:39 PM »
No thankyou, I am 100 percent sure am not gay.  I am still truamatized from the last encounter.  I will fuckn explore her sexualy.  One time she got so mad at me and told me to fuck off.  GUESS WHAT I DID? :wanker: :wanker:  AS YOU COMMAND MY QUEEN!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2007, 03:12:24 PM »
Botanical garden, reminds me of something sexual.. lol

Watch lots of Beavis and Butthead?

Scrapheap

« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »
Botanical garden, reminds me of something sexual.. lol

Watch lots of Beavis and Butthead?

He could very well be Cornholio.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2007, 11:22:32 PM »
My mom calls herself cock tease and is quite perverted at times. That where I get it from, because my dad is not big on sex, mom told me:-( Mom said I act smarter with grain and dairy restriction, and I never listened because its addictive like masturbation. I adressed that habit and I agree things are better.:-) EVERYTHING! I WILL TRY AND MAKE SENSE FOR YOU ALL TIME, AS I AVOID ALL JUNKFOOD. 

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2007, 12:05:31 AM »
My mom calls herself cock tease and is quite perverted at times.

She's just coming onto her. You and your sister should
invite her for a three-way. Remember, the family that
plays together stays together.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2007, 05:11:27 AM »
 :finger:  :fingers:   :STFU:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2007, 12:40:02 PM »
All I can do is laugh because I am in a good mood. THANKYOU:-) THIS SMILE DONT ADEQUATLY EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS.:-):-) ALL VIEWS WELCOME, INCLUDING CARLA WHO IS BEING A FUCKN BITCH, YOU OUGHT TO PM ME SO I CAN LISTEN TO YOUR FEELINGS, AND NOT JUST IGNORE ME. YOU HURT US BOTH BY DOING SO. YOUR FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT TO, EVEN WHEN I WAS BEING THICK HEADED BEFORE. YOU HATE ME SO MUCH, THEN REACH FOR MY MORE DEVOLPED SENSITIVE SIDE. I BECOME TEARY EYED WITHOUT CRYING, AND A FRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND DOES THAT MORE OFTEN. I AM SUCH A FAG:-( I DONT MEAN SUCH AS LITERAL, AS SOME OF YOU HOPED. IT FEELS GOOD AFTER AND CARLA IS WORTH THAT MUCH TO ME AS A FRIEND. IT HAPPENED ALREADY. IT FELT GOOD, THANKYOU CARLA. :-) FINE CHOCOLATE SEEMS LIKE HE HAS ISSUES WITH ME TO, AND I ENCOURAGE HIM TO EXPRESS THOSE, FOR MY AND HIS BENEFIT:-) DIETARY RESTRICTION IS POSSIBLE, IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT. MOTIVATION HELPS TO, LIKE DESIRE TO FINISH WHAT STARTED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE FOR THE ONES I LOVE. JESSICA MAYNOT BE THAT PERSON

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2007, 01:01:26 PM »
JESSICA APPEARS TO HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION, AND THAT LIKE CARLA'S CURRENT BEHAVIOR IS CHILDISH. I THOUGHT CARLA DISAPROVED OF THAT BEHAVIOR BY THE WAY SHE COMMENTED ON HER FATHER'S BEHAVIOR. I NEED A FULL WOMEN ,NOT A GIRL, BECAUSE I EARNED IT.:-) I DONT WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES ABOUT AS AND INABILITY FEELINGS, BECAUSE EFFORT IS ALL I ASK.I AM SORRY I DIDNOT TRY SOONER BECAUSE I HURT EVERYONE WITH MY BEHAVIOR, AND I HAVE A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT WAS NOT FREE TO THE ASPIE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF MUNDANE POSTING. HOW IS THAT CARLA? SHALL I CONTINUE? HAVING FUN YET? I AM JUST GETTING STARTED. WATCH YOURSELVIES AS I AM FAR MORE MANIPULATIVE THEN YOU IMAGINED.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »
:finger:  :fingers:   :STFU:

Care to explain? Or is your relationship with
your father too painful for you?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2007, 04:23:42 PM »
JESSICA APPEARS TO HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION,.
no shit sherlock.  we were telling you but you were happy in your own world.

I NEED A FULL WOMEN ,NOT A GIRL, BECAUSE I EARNED IT.:-)

how so?
you still have the mind of a child yourself.

look at you, you live in a pigsty, and wear dirty clothes.  do you still shit yourself as well?

I DONT WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES ABOUT AS AND INABILITY FEELINGS, BECAUSE EFFORT IS ALL I ASK.I AM SORRY I DIDNOT TRY SOONER BECAUSE I HURT EVERYONE WITH MY BEHAVIOR, AND I HAVE A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE THAT WAS NOT FREE TO THE ASPIE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF MUNDANE POSTING. HOW IS THAT CARLA? SHALL I CONTINUE? HAVING FUN YET? I AM JUST GETTING STARTED. WATCH YOURSELVIES AS I AM FAR MORE MANIPULATIVE THEN YOU IMAGINED.
you haven't manipulated anybody except for yourself and your own version of reality.
you are BY FAR the least abled among us. and you won't shut the fuck up.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »
JESSICA APPEARS TO HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ME ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION,.
no shit sherlock.  we were telling you but you were happy in your own world.

Lucky bastard.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2007, 04:47:29 PM »
My house is fine, I do something called "cleaning" fuck whit. The mear reason I get so much attention is because I am so not abled? doubt it:-) I was not in my own world, never was. Maybe you were, because you think your on top. Why dont you stay out of this, think of someone else except yourself. Christ, even I know when to butt out my need for attention. I am trying to make a point, and the less abled need to get it especially you. I was giving Jessica the benefit of doubt because of her disability, but I am sick of it. She also needs tough love. I was not helping her by being too nice.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2007, 04:51:15 PM »
She also needs tough love. I was not helping her by being too nice.

Maybe you should take some of uncle lit's lessons?