Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30098 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1530 on: February 05, 2008, 02:18:58 PM »
"...bank account."

and it is not so, because more is more.

:angel:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1531 on: February 05, 2008, 03:31:48 PM »
I remember the chart at the nurse's office, 100lbs, plus 5 inches per foot for men, that equates with the 130 or so lbs. I lost another .5%body fat again.  That is the same as yesterday, .5% per day or 1% in two days.  I took it this morning and it said, almost 28%.  I was like how the fuck did I gain 6%?  I took a piss, and then it went down to 22% or so.  Before it was 5%, and I took it in the day time with dandelion root, a diruetic, and diruetics like that can mess it up.  I might have lost muscle mass not going to the gym, but I do enough work to tear muscles now, even with L glutamine, an anabolic agent.  L glutamine seems to be  making my muscles bigger, and allows me to work harder with no food for a longer peroid of time.  I feel energized with weightloss, as if my insulin metabolism has improved, and 9 or 10lbs is enough to do that.  I feel that, its tighter, even with L glutamine.  Insulin supresses growth harmone, which in an adult male, helps repair muscles.  I have not been eating things that make insulin go haywire, at least not without other foods that would slow down its release.  I am talking things like potatoes and bananas.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1532 on: February 05, 2008, 03:33:13 PM »
I wonder if I am carrying around fluid weight that is screwing the machine up, something in the fluid to be precise.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1533 on: February 05, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »
alien sperm?

or whatever the aliens injected you with.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 03:37:27 PM by Lucifer »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1534 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:33 PM »
Alien super sperm.

Zombies of desire, cunt cunt cunt.

Lucifer, I am so horny, I don't give a fuck :laugh: :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1535 on: February 05, 2008, 04:07:46 PM »
Alien super sperm.

isn't that somewhat of an oxymoron?

/avoids making the obvious joke about superfluous "oxy"s.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1536 on: February 05, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »
Alien super sperm.

isn't that somewhat of an oxymoron?

/avoids making the obvious joke about superfluous "oxy"s.

Yes your jokes are so terrible :laugh:
Makes me want to cry to my bipolar mommy, while she talks about her sex life in great detail.  She wants me to shut up so she can talk about herself.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1537 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »
flo, we all want you to shut up.

(except strange people).

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1538 on: February 06, 2008, 10:16:07 AM »
flo, we all want you to shut up.

(except strange people).

Perhaps you should try some social skills then, be nicer to start.

As for my weight, time will help straighten that mystery.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1539 on: February 06, 2008, 02:18:45 PM »
So would an acid bath.  :zoinks:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1540 on: February 07, 2008, 04:14:47 PM »
I lost 2lbs, and I have now, 3types of green tea.  Green tea, green tea extract (standartized for polyphenols in general), and green tea fat burner capsules.(standartized for most active fat burning antioxidant polyphenol, EECG.)  It says 22.1%body fat, but I didn't piss and that usually drops it a few points.  It also says 9.87lbs, and my weight is now 139lbs.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1541 on: February 07, 2008, 04:20:41 PM »
Tell us again that you don't have any aspie obsessions.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1542 on: February 07, 2008, 04:23:40 PM »
Tell us again that you don't have any aspie obsessions.

Tell me again your not an aspie :laugh:

I am just self actualizing.  I wouldn't be checking the number so much, but I supposedly don't have cancer anymore.  My oncologist is still with me, I am just keeping an eye on myself.   

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1543 on: February 07, 2008, 04:25:23 PM »
Frequent measurements helps me determine what is going on with my body, and machine.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1544 on: February 07, 2008, 04:26:26 PM »
Frequent measurements helps me determine what is going on with my body, and machine.

are these measurements taken by humans?