Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30100 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #1500 on: January 30, 2008, 03:12:49 PM »

Rarely am I so harsh to you, even when I was annoyed with you stigmatizing me, I don't remember being so harsh.

Why do you kiss her ass so much?

Simple requirement, be nice to me :laugh:  Callaway herself sounds like a decent person, despite being called spaz. 
:puke:

You DID ask for it.  :laugh:

Randy gives Lucifer a nice big hug, give a little, get alittle.  Little dry sex to  :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1501 on: February 02, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »
It seems I have lost 6 lbs, and am now at 144lbs due to paying more attention to appetite.  This puts me at 21.6%body fat, and extrapolating from the data, it seems I would benefit from 9.5lbs less.  What is shocking to me is the loss of 1%body fat in one day.  This is the weight I weighed when I gave nude pics to playgirl magazine, and I first met Jessica.  I don't see what people bitch about, I find this work easy.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1502 on: February 02, 2008, 04:02:40 PM »
Unless you are 5' tall then I think 61-65kgs is not a great weight range for a man.
Eat a few more pizzas and drink a few bourbons.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1503 on: February 02, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »
144 for his height is not particularly light.
He's in decent shape, so it's not too fat
either.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1504 on: February 03, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »
I openly admit it, I didn't and will never eat junk. :laugh:

I ate too many nutritious nuts.  Its been many years since I have a "pizza", and, "bourbons" if Its spelled correctly, probably has transfat in it, this is dangerous.

I adjusted for a height error, I am 5'5'', 144lbs, 24%body fat, and need to loose 13.05lbs.  I am guessing it don't look so bad because I have been exercising, I love doing it.  I have all the basic appropiate habits I need to loose the weight, so it won't be hard.  I like my face, lets just say I don't need a woman, I can date myself. :laugh:  A clue for me is this that 132lbs was what I weighed durning my teen years, and I know doctors suggest you weigh what you are at 25, but I was precoious.  I was crying for solid food at 2 weeks old for christ sakes.  Exercise protects me from getting a diease at my weight.  I already cut down, its easy for me.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 02:19:11 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1505 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy will repeat myself, I lost 6 lbs already, was 150lbs.  I am moving at a too fast pace.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1506 on: February 03, 2008, 07:45:48 PM »
I was crying for solid food at 2 weeks old for christ sakes.  Exercise protects me from getting a diease at my weight.  I already cut down, its easy for me.
You were able to speak at two weeks old?

Do you like the anorexic look?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1507 on: February 04, 2008, 07:22:19 AM »
Not all fat is bad. Nuts are fine in moderation. Herbs, roots and spices are OK in moderation. Big lumps of cooked animal flesh in moderation is good too. I have been small (63kgs up to 35yrs of age) I am now closer to 90kgs and it is much closer to an ideal weight. I could probably lose a few kgs but suits me much better.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Kosmonaut

« Reply #1508 on: February 04, 2008, 07:28:35 AM »
I find it impossible to eat nuts in moderation.
A shame, I love them: last time I went through a nuts phase I put on over two stone within a couple of weeks.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1509 on: February 04, 2008, 07:31:01 AM »
I bought a jar. It died that day.
I doubt I could restrain myself.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1510 on: February 04, 2008, 03:02:52 PM »
I was crying for solid food at 2 weeks old for christ sakes.  Exercise protects me from getting a diease at my weight.  I already cut down, its easy for me.
You were able to speak at two weeks old?

Do you like the anorexic look?

Let me spell it out for you, and I have some more shocking news.  If a person does something healthy that results in weightloss, its probably means they need to loose weight.  I have never much attention to my appetite till now.  The shocking thing I have noticed is a 3 lb weightloss in 2 days, a one percent decrease in body fat, and this is 10.35-20.7x what doctors recommend.  I obtained more reservatrol, and am taking 225mg a day, or about 18 cases of wine.  I have felt more energetic since I doubled the dose.  I don't have controll over the rate its going now.  I weigh 141lbs, this is lowest I weighed in a long time.  I extrapolated and came up with an ideal weight of 129lbs, last one came up with 132, and now I know why it says not to be used as tool for weight loss because it doesn't exactly equate.  It gives me a ball park figure though.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #1511 on: February 04, 2008, 04:08:59 PM »
Fast weightloss requires good supply of antioxidants, like reservatrol, and a great functioning liver.  Dandelion root helps the liver.  Vitamins and mineral cofactors to, I own that to :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1512 on: February 04, 2008, 08:58:42 PM »
If you eat less (thinking that is healthy) and lose weight why are you surprised?That will happen to anyone, thin or not.

129lbs at 5'5" . Blech. You are just going to look sickly.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #1513 on: February 04, 2008, 09:09:31 PM »
Sounds like a pretty reasonable
weight, for a male that height.

duncvis

« Reply #1514 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:35 AM »
Sounds like a pretty reasonable
weight, for a male that height.

under 130lbs piss wet through? sounds painfully scrawny. my dad is that height; at 180lbs he was a fucking pitbull. (not that he has a dogs chance of seeing 200 again lol)