Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65821 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #1995 on: February 04, 2008, 06:30:39 PM »
Wow! I thought she was just a bitch to me.  :toporly:
Yeah, its like I did or said something personally wrong to her almost.   Whatever.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1996 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »
I kind of like flat shoes at times on women, kind of understated and can make them appear more down to earth and approachable.   Heels are sexy in how they change the way legs look as far as muscularity goes.   Even though I don't pay that much attention to women's shoes, I prefer some variety.   Hell, I sold shoes for a year.   Different shoes for different occasions.

Eclair, why didn't you answer my question about you painting?   Too busy arguing about shoes?   I know how you love your work and all, just wondering if you are finding time for other pursuits.   I am having a difficult time finding room in my schedule to do some of my hobbies lately.

Because your posts in my thread are a waste of time.  Hopefully soon you will realise that.
Most if not all of my posts on the internet are a waste of time lol.   What is your point?   The problem is that you think I might be caring about having something to gain from posting here instead of just friendly banter.  Time versus energy wasted is the key component to the equation either way.   I don't post on the net for any real particular reason anymore.   It is all meaningless either way, but your negative energy is duly noted.   I don't even care from where it is coming from anymore.   I just find it weird. 

Wow, I wonder if I am a waste of her time too. :laugh:

*Sits and waits for the TLPG to do a blog on her next*

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #1997 on: February 04, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
Probably anyone is,
who doesn't either
flirt with her, or
talk about shoes.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1998 on: February 05, 2008, 02:34:49 AM »
Wow! I thought she was just a bitch to me.  :toporly:
Yeah, its like I did or said something personally wrong to her almost.   Whatever.

Probably anyone is,
who doesn't either
flirt with her, or
talk about shoes.

Actually, let's get it right out in the open.  Last year I posted about something personal that had happened to me and Alex continued on some PM crusade about how I should go and get help for it etc etc.  When I continually told him to drop the subject and that he had no idea what he was talking about, he kept on and on.  Finally in the end, I asked him to cease contact with me via PM, to which he became abusive towards me.  However, I ignored the behaviour in the hope that it would stop.

Since then, at various times, Alex has PM'ed other members of this site about me, saying I am a bitch, divulged my real name to other members to name a few things.  I have been quite patient in continuing to ignore this behaviour, however, now since I am asking you publicly to not addresss me on this site Alex, I suggest you do.

Cal, thanks for your insightful comments...they would have been amusing had they been true.

I kind of like flat shoes at times on women, kind of understated and can make them appear more down to earth and approachable.   Heels are sexy in how they change the way legs look as far as muscularity goes.   Even though I don't pay that much attention to women's shoes, I prefer some variety.   Hell, I sold shoes for a year.   Different shoes for different occasions.

Eclair, why didn't you answer my question about you painting?   Too busy arguing about shoes?   I know how you love your work and all, just wondering if you are finding time for other pursuits.   I am having a difficult time finding room in my schedule to do some of my hobbies lately.

Because your posts in my thread are a waste of time.  Hopefully soon you will realise that.
Most if not all of my posts on the internet are a waste of time lol.   What is your point?   The problem is that you think I might be caring about having something to gain from posting here instead of just friendly banter.  Time versus energy wasted is the key component to the equation either way.   I don't post on the net for any real particular reason anymore.   It is all meaningless either way, but your negative energy is duly noted.   I don't even care from where it is coming from anymore.   I just find it weird. 

Wow, I wonder if I am a waste of her time too. :laugh:

*Sits and waits for the TLPG to do a blog on her next*

I'd suggest you read the above and keep out of it SG.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 02:44:50 AM by Eclair »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1999 on: February 05, 2008, 02:36:50 AM »
sensitive little souls on here...

bless.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2000 on: February 05, 2008, 02:54:11 AM »
sensitive little souls on here...

bless.

Well I think Cal was looking for a rise up.

Unfortunately, it was a poor attempt from someone who so freely relates love and sex to most things....

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2001 on: February 05, 2008, 02:58:15 AM »
Wow.

I knew why you were pissed at me.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2002 on: February 05, 2008, 03:01:35 AM »
I knew there had to be a good reason. Don't know what else to say except I hope you post more, Eclair.

And I am glad you like the shoes. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2003 on: February 05, 2008, 03:02:22 AM »
Wow.

I don't understand your comment, and I don't think I want to.  Especially from someone who aspires to be an administrator, it interprets to me as insensitive.  

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2004 on: February 05, 2008, 03:05:58 AM »
Wow.

I don't understand your comment, and I don't think I want to.  Especially from someone who aspires to be an administrator, it interprets to me as insensitive. 

Huh? You got very upset about
the aftereffects of my prank.

No clue what is insensitive about that.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2005 on: February 05, 2008, 03:15:12 AM »
Wow.

I don't understand your comment, and I don't think I want to.  Especially from someone who aspires to be an administrator, it interprets to me as insensitive. 

Huh? You got very upset about
the aftereffects of my prank.

No clue what is insensitive about that.

Actually, now would be a good time to pull your head in because what I am talking about is something YOU have no idea about.  You are just making yourself look like an ass.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 03:17:48 AM by Eclair »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #2006 on: February 05, 2008, 03:52:15 AM »
I highly doubt that.
I'm only seeming a bit
confused. The ONLY
thing that you've accused
me of, surrounded that
affair. Now, if you want
to continue lobbing veiled
accusations, feel free, but
I've done nothing else, that
I'm aware of.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #2007 on: February 05, 2008, 09:58:31 AM »
You are seeing things in a different way than me, that much is for sure.

1.  I didn't divulge your name to anyone.   At least not that I can remember.

2.  I don't remember calling you a bitch directly to anyone lol.   You seem to call yourself that enough.  I would like to see the actual word that I wrote, I can check my past PMs again.

3.  I only mentioned that you get help once, actually upon review.   When I apologized for saying something about it you lashed out at me again.   You are damn crazy woman.   Do you really want me to post that shit?

4.  I wasn't abusive to you at all in PM, GTFO with that shit.   I could post PMs, you know.   Its no big deal.   I just pointed out how you talked shit to P in a thread and recommended you apologize, which you did in public.   To potentially save face you bitched me out one last time for calling you out on calling Pea names and making judgements about him being "weak" and shit.   We tried to talk him into not backing out of being admin, last I remember.

Interact with you in public?   This is the internet and an uncensored board.   I will post wherever I want here, whenever I want.   As far as PMs, I am sure you blocked me as I recommended earlier.   If you didn't then that tells me quite a bit.

This is kinda weaksauce drama to me, at least it might give someone something to read about.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_P

« Reply #2008 on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »
Since then, at various times, Alex has PM'ed other members of this site about me, saying I am a bitch, divulged my real name to other members to name a few things.  I have been quite patient in continuing to ignore this behaviour, however, now since I am asking you publicly to not addresss me on this site Alex, I suggest you do.

He didn't disclose your personal identity to me, as far as I'm concerned. I merely guessed your name after you ended one of your PM responses to me with the letter "G".

And you did state that he creeped you out. If that's the case, why bother to string him along in the first place? You remind me of how HG treated me before we parted ways: putting the blame solely on me without taking some responsibility for her actions.

Seeing as you come across as a paranoid individual, you shouldn't bother disclosing your personal life to people from the internet in the first place -- especially with guys.

Alex may be a fucking nutter, but at least he's an honest one.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:24:31 AM by thepeaguy »

The_P

« Reply #2009 on: February 05, 2008, 10:25:22 AM »
Now run along and play cybersex with McJ behind his wife's back. Hypocrite.  :wanker: