Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65815 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #1020 on: July 03, 2007, 06:20:27 AM »
SIXTY-NIIIIIIIINE

"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1021 on: July 03, 2007, 06:20:39 AM »
No, I go shopping with a purpose.  Smash and grab.  Although I did go out on Saturday to get some bargains and I wandered around for ages....I have to be in the zone and alone.  I never go shopping with anyone, male or female, I get to focused on what I want to look at and frustrated if I can't leave when I want to.....

such a caring and sharing person I am.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1022 on: July 03, 2007, 06:22:06 AM »
SIXTY-NIIIIIIIINE

Hooray.  BTW I used to love keanu but now he's rather disturbing.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1023 on: July 03, 2007, 06:23:21 AM »
because he's Neo. 8)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1024 on: July 03, 2007, 06:24:45 AM »
No, I go shopping with a purpose.  Smash and grab.  Although I did go out on Saturday to get some bargains and I wandered around for ages....I have to be in the zone and alone.  I never go shopping with anyone, male or female, I get to focused on what I want to look at and frustrated if I can't leave when I want to.....

oh, i hate shopping with others also.  because then i get to waste my time looking at the crap they are interested in.  i'd prefer to be efficient in my shopping, and only do so when i need (or want) something.

did you purchase anything on saturday or did you just wander?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1025 on: July 03, 2007, 06:27:27 AM »

oh, i hate shopping with others also.  because then i get to waste my time looking at the crap they are interested in.  i'd prefer to be efficient in my shopping, and only do so when i need (or want) something.

6 pairs of black italian silk lace top stockings. 2 brown pairs.
New bra and panties.

I wanted more, but I didn't see anything that I fell in love with, so I don't buy it if I don't adore it.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1026 on: July 03, 2007, 06:29:53 AM »
oh, i hate shopping with others also.  because then i get to waste my time looking at the crap they are interested in.  i'd prefer to be efficient in my shopping, and only do so when i need (or want) something.

you make a crappy gay man. and you, Eclair make a crappy straight girl.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1027 on: July 03, 2007, 06:32:14 AM »

New bra and panties.

I wanted more, but I didn't see anything that I fell in love with, so I don't buy it if I don't adore it.

i would love to go shopping with you if this is what you are purchasing.

i could be the honest opinion.....but i bet we would spend alot of our time trying to be quiet in the changing rooms.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1028 on: July 03, 2007, 06:40:46 AM »
oh, i hate shopping with others also.  because then i get to waste my time looking at the crap they are interested in.  i'd prefer to be efficient in my shopping, and only do so when i need (or want) something.

you make a crappy gay man. and you, Eclair make a crappy straight girl.

I know I am a shit friend when it comes to shopping.  The only thing I enjoy is when I go shopping with someone for fancy dress outfits for parties.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1029 on: July 03, 2007, 06:41:32 AM »

New bra and panties.

i could be the honest opinion.....but i bet we would spend alot of our time trying to be quiet in the changing rooms.

Now you are a bra fitting expert? 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1030 on: July 03, 2007, 06:46:32 AM »

New bra and panties.

Now you are a bra fitting expert? 
nope.

but i would certainly make it clear if i found the bra to be sexy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1031 on: July 03, 2007, 07:44:57 AM »
No, I go shopping with a purpose.  Smash and grab.  Although I did go out on Saturday to get some bargains and I wandered around for ages....I have to be in the zone and alone.  I never go shopping with anyone, male or female, I get to focused on what I want to look at and frustrated if I can't leave when I want to.....

Same here. I hate waiting on someone to leave and having to leave just because the person you're with wants to. My second BF feel asleep at a bookstore while I was there for four hours. Did the same thing to my mother at a Disney store in Paris and wore her legs out from standing and I was there for two hours and only bought a pair of 101 Dalmatians socks. Considerate eh?
Then she made me wait for her to rest on a bench after I was done in there.

You have any kids? If so, how old?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1032 on: July 03, 2007, 07:50:26 AM »
No, I go shopping with a purpose.  Smash and grab.  Although I did go out on Saturday to get some bargains and I wandered around for ages....I have to be in the zone and alone.  I never go shopping with anyone, male or female, I get to focused on what I want to look at and frustrated if I can't leave when I want to.....

New bra and panties.

Sexy.  :eyebrows: I hate bra shopping. So annoying but love looking at the underwear.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1033 on: July 03, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »
i thought you didn't wear underwear.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1034 on: July 03, 2007, 03:32:51 PM »
i thought you didn't wear underwear.

Do sometimes when airing out my bottom. Had a pair on all night after I went to bed. I like seeing the designs on the panties and pictures on them. I hate plain underwear, boring.