Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65867 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #765 on: June 09, 2007, 07:54:25 AM »
I've never blasted you for anything I think you should hang on in there and not let it get to you- my question about make-up sex was a sincere one, but I admit I was offended by the idea that to have make up sex one must be lowering themselves some how, cos I don't see it like that.  Which is what I tried to express in my previous post.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #766 on: June 09, 2007, 08:00:19 AM »
I think you've been married too long and are way caught up in all the everyday games that I have no desire to even try to figure out my boy.
If you really thought you had me all figured out by now, I'd be putty in your hands wouldn't I, Oh Experienced One.  But no, I'm not.
The fact of the matter is, I thought we had some communication problems...I rode them, and then apologised, via PM when I actually thought I had been out of line with you.
I'm not playing the guilt trip, I actually respected you enough to transparently admit that you had hurt my feelings...and you fucking stomped on them openly in this thread, therefore any time I had for you or to maybe think that I was in fact being harsh to you has now finished.

the problem here is that you think that one half assed apology gives you a free pass to act anyway you want to in the future.
"oh, but i apologised to you, and then you stepped all over my heart."

sorry, girl, but i will call you on it if i think its shit.  if you can't back it up, then i guess the problem lies with you!

ooooooh.  i can be so frustrating at times.
What you classify as a half assed apology, to me was actually quite a genuine and sincere one.
And as I said earlier, it didn't really matter how I answered your questions just now...you were just hell intent on starting a barrage.
Maybe you should practice eating shit and apologising sincerely once in a while.  It may humble you somewhat.
Or are you just hell bent on trying to put me down and enjoy the fact that you can make me apologise because in reality my confidence with men intimidates you?
Because YOU are in fact the one who is insecure?
Heart on my sleeve?  Or the balls to actually show that someone had hurt me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #767 on: June 09, 2007, 08:07:58 AM »
What you classify as a half assed apology, to me was actually quite a genuine and sincere one.
And as I said earlier, it didn't really matter how I answered your questions just now...you were just hell intent on starting a barrage.
Maybe you should practice eating shit and apologising sincerely once in a while.  It may humble you somewhat.
Or are you just hell bent on trying to put me down and enjoy the fact that you can make me apologise because in reality my confidence with men intimidates you?
Heart on my sleeve?  Or the balls to actually show that someone had hurt me?

i stand by my previous responses in this thread.  but your truth actually comes out here.  you are mainly interested in having men submit to you.  yet you are controlled by guilt.
as i have said, your apology was misdirected.  calandale mentioned something about how you were acting.
i thought you were being bitchy, but i also thought that it must just be the time of the month.

you were the one who asked for a serious discussion here, so i gave it to you.  and each of your responses has been predictable.
beginning with the projection.
then the crying
then the avoidance of claims.
finally, with the oft mentioned...b-but, i apologised once!
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #768 on: June 09, 2007, 08:15:31 AM »
Maybe you should practice eating shit and apologising sincerely once in a while.  It may humble you somewhat.
Heart on my sleeve?  Or the balls to actually show that someone had hurt me?

i stand by my previous responses in this thread.  but your truth actually comes out here.  you are mainly interested in having men submit to you.  yet you are controlled by guilt.
as i have said, your apology was misdirected.  calandale mentioned something about how you were acting.
i thought you were being bitchy, but i also thought that it must just be the time of the month.

you were the one who asked for a serious discussion here, so i gave it to you.  and each of your responses has been predictable.
beginning with the projection.
then the crying
then the avoidance of claims.
finally, with the oft mentioned...b-but, i apologised once!
Can you put it in plain english?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #769 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:29 AM »
no.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #770 on: June 09, 2007, 08:21:49 AM »
Perhaps it might be an idea to cool off for a bit- I understand the frustration of having difficulty expressing yourself well and for me its always worse when I'm mad or tired.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #771 on: June 09, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »
it must be around the time you go to bed for the evening eclair.

please dream of me.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #772 on: June 09, 2007, 08:25:29 AM »
Perhaps it might be an idea to cool off for a bit- I understand the frustration of having difficulty expressing yourself well and for me its always worse when I'm mad or tired.
I'm probably not mad or tired now.  Just have no idea what's going on here.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #773 on: June 09, 2007, 08:26:25 AM »
it must be around the time you go to bed for the evening eclair.

please dream of me.
Um no, because you really upset me much earlier today and totally spat on me when I was genuinely in distress.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #774 on: June 09, 2007, 08:28:14 AM »
what is going on is that i was giving you what you stated that you wanted.  and then communication problems occured.
remember you are not the only person who can't communicate what you mean all the time.  and also remember, you are the one who drew first blood in this.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #775 on: June 09, 2007, 08:29:52 AM »
what is going on is that i was giving you what you stated that you wanted.  and then communication problems occured.
remember you are not the only person who can't communicate what you mean all the time.  and also remember, you are the one who drew first blood in this.
No actually, you were.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #776 on: June 09, 2007, 08:33:52 AM »
No actually, you were.

you cannot possibly know that.

maybe you just aren't aware of my sensitivities....oh wise one!
maybe you aren't aware of what are fighting words to me.   maybe you inadvertantly pushed my button.  maybe you did it on purpose.  that being the case, you still drew first blood.

and i have problems communicating just as much, if not moreso, than you do.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #777 on: June 09, 2007, 08:36:04 AM »
oh, and how long before calandale starts quoting our little fight here and numbering the points he is trying to make.  and in doing so is way off the mark for both of our intentions?  :laugh:
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #778 on: June 09, 2007, 08:36:56 AM »
what the weird? i posted that comment after you asked me abotu eclairs
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #779 on: June 09, 2007, 08:43:08 AM »
what the weird? i posted that comment after you asked me abotu eclairs
Don't remember.  You've changed your name, plus I have been on and off this week and really tired.  Did I misread the post?