Educational

Author Topic: Ask Eclair anything.  (Read 65867 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Eclair anything.
« Reply #750 on: June 09, 2007, 06:48:44 AM »
No, it's not insecurity. 
It's the fact that if I'm upset about something, it sometimes comes out as anger.
The same as when I am in an emotional situation, I shut down and can't respond.
Your comments did upset me deeply because I am constantly misinterpreted all the time and it is completely frustrating to me also.

so when are you planning on having a deep discussion.  you keep dodging the subjects?
Does it really matter how I respond to this?  Would any answer just beget some barrage from you?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #751 on: June 09, 2007, 07:02:24 AM »
No, it's not insecurity. 
It's the fact that if I'm upset about something, it sometimes comes out as anger.
The same as when I am in an emotional situation, I shut down and can't respond.
Your comments did upset me deeply because I am constantly misinterpreted all the time and it is completely frustrating to me also.

so when are you planning on having a deep discussion.  you keep dodging the subjects?
Does it really matter how I respond to this?  Would any answer just beget some barrage from you?
not if you don't play the guilt card.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #752 on: June 09, 2007, 07:04:34 AM »
Damn you two make being vague into an art form.  :laugh: 

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #753 on: June 09, 2007, 07:06:20 AM »
i am just wondering when we get to have the makeup sex?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #754 on: June 09, 2007, 07:11:26 AM »
You know what, you are so way off base with me.  I don't do make up sex ever.  I have apologised to you once, sincerely for hurting your feelings...or at least you convinced me that you had feelings to hurt.  Never, ever a fucking gain. 

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #755 on: June 09, 2007, 07:20:06 AM »
Whilst you're arguing with someone you're sexually active with (not implying anything here at all) don't you ever find your anger turning into lust? Don't you ever find that you just have to fuck the person even though you were still mad with them moments earlier?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #756 on: June 09, 2007, 07:22:01 AM »
You know what, you are so way off base with me.  I don't do make up sex ever.  I have apologised to you once, sincerely for hurting your feelings...or at least you convinced me that you had feelings to hurt.  Never, ever a fucking gain. 
when did i convince you that i was hurt?
maybe you read into it the wrong way.  i thought that it was calandale who was asking you if you were going to continue being bitchy with me.

look, you like to live with you emotions on your sleeve.  you are on the edge.
i find that fascinating.  i don't purposefully try to piss you off, just to entertain myself.  you are just a volitale person, imho, who doesn't really know what she wants.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #757 on: June 09, 2007, 07:34:21 AM »
Whilst you're arguing with someone you're sexually active with (not implying anything here at all) don't you ever find your anger turning into lust? Don't you ever find that you just have to fuck the person even though you were still mad with them moments earlier?
No, I never, ever lower myself to have sex with someone after an argument.  In fact, I find arguments a complete turn off.
I have only had one partner who argued with me because it was a complete turn on to him, but not to me.  He didn't last long.  Games don't much impress me.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #758 on: June 09, 2007, 07:35:20 AM »
maybe you read into it the wrong way.  i thought that it was calandale who was asking you if you were going to continue being bitchy with me.

i find that fascinating.  i don't purposefully try to piss you off, just to entertain myself.  you are just a volitale person, imho, who doesn't really know what she wants.
And do you want me to analyze you also?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #759 on: June 09, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »

And do you want me to analyze you also?

i don't care.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #760 on: June 09, 2007, 07:38:20 AM »
No, I never, ever lower myself to have sex with someone after an argument.  In fact, I find arguments a complete turn off.
I have only had one partner who argued with me because it was a complete turn on to him, but not to me.  He didn't last long.  Games don't much impress me.

the game her would be telling you what you want to hear just to get a little pussy action.  everybody fights, you are kidding yourself if you think they don't.

i think what you meant is that you will not condone a man who will disagree with you.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #761 on: June 09, 2007, 07:41:04 AM »

Why would it be lower yourself to give into the passion that a heated argument can bring up (sure it might not be your thing but using the phrase 'loweing myself' is a bit condescending).  My post wasn't about game playing, it was about the arguments that all people have unless they're robots.  But I'll assume that I've misunderstood what you meant by all this because I don't want you to feel ganged up on.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #762 on: June 09, 2007, 07:44:30 AM »

the game her would be telling you what you want to hear just to get a little pussy action.  everybody fights, you are kidding yourself if you think they don't.

i think what you meant is that you will not condone a man who will disagree with you.
I think you've been married too long and are way caught up in all the everyday games that I have no desire to even try to figure out my boy.
If you really thought you had me all figured out by now, I'd be putty in your hands wouldn't I, Oh Experienced One.  But no, I'm not.
The fact of the matter is, I thought we had some communication problems...I rode them, and then apologised, via PM when I actually thought I had been out of line with you.
I'm not playing the guilt trip, I actually respected you enough to transparently admit that you had hurt my feelings...and you fucking stomped on them openly in this thread, therefore any time I had for you or to maybe think that I was in fact being harsh to you has now finished.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #763 on: June 09, 2007, 07:49:54 AM »

Why would it be lower yourself to give into the passion that a heated argument can bring up (sure it might not be your thing but using the phrase 'loweing myself' is a bit condescending).  My post wasn't about game playing, it was about the arguments that all people have unless they're robots.  But I'll assume that I've misunderstood what you meant by all this because I don't want you to feel ganged up on.
I don't feel ganged up on.  I have tried to explain my frustration at some of my own ability to communicate sometimes and that my meaning can be misinterpreted.  I'm not going to explain my emotions and which ones misfire as others any more because it's just too draining to try and do it...and then to make the effort to examine where I've offended someone and try and apologise or explain it.....to yet again be fucking blasted to smithereens is just fucked.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #764 on: June 09, 2007, 07:51:56 AM »
I think you've been married too long and are way caught up in all the everyday games that I have no desire to even try to figure out my boy.
If you really thought you had me all figured out by now, I'd be putty in your hands wouldn't I, Oh Experienced One.  But no, I'm not.
The fact of the matter is, I thought we had some communication problems...I rode them, and then apologised, via PM when I actually thought I had been out of line with you.
I'm not playing the guilt trip, I actually respected you enough to transparently admit that you had hurt my feelings...and you fucking stomped on them openly in this thread, therefore any time I had for you or to maybe think that I was in fact being harsh to you has now finished.

the problem here is that you think that one half assed apology gives you a free pass to act anyway you want to in the future.
"oh, but i apologised to you, and then you stepped all over my heart."

sorry, girl, but i will call you on it if i think its shit.  if you can't back it up, then i guess the problem lies with you!

ooooooh.  i can be so frustrating at times.
Misunderstood.