Author Topic: Airheads who think they have AS  (Read 11059 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Airheads who think they have AS
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2007, 10:10:58 PM »
Why? He doesn't go to college or university.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #271 on: August 25, 2007, 12:26:21 AM »
Cats love me...probably contributed to my diagnosis!

I hate cats.
:o :minusevil:

You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: August 25, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »

I hate cats.

Excuse me, I used to love cats, and I begged and begged my parents to get me one and I was allergic to it, but still I loved it to death.  Then the bitch ran away....that turned me off cats for good.  I don't forgive disloyalty and cats are disloyal. :P

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2007, 01:01:41 AM »
One of my cats took off when I was 14. I was sad. I had to leave my Calico cat back in Montana when I moved.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #274 on: August 25, 2007, 01:20:42 AM »
Claiming to have AS and then using your (bullshit) self-diagnosis to solicit respect and victimize yourself appears to be all the rage with certain groups of younger teenagers nowadays. By "younger teenagers", I mean people who only a few years ago claimed themselves to be "sanguine Vampyres [sic]" just to stand out from the crowd. Then they discovered AS and began claiming to have that instead of donning fangs and painting their faces white. Clearly, a mysterious diagnosis that makes you stand out from the crowd and be "different" is good as far as many younger teens are concerned. I've seen a lot of kids online who claimed to have AS while, at the same time, clearly not having it. It all seemed to boil down to them wanting to be different and to stand out from the crowd. Sad.

Ya know what? thats one of the main things thats bringing the piss out of me. You explained it great. At my school there were so many "like- like girls" I call them that because every second word they say is 'like" are dumb preppy wannabes and they have buttons and clothing with slogans saying "I'm Weird and proud" and "Normal People Scare me" "I Love Geeks" but they are just silly little preps with nothing in their brain but little social butterflies.

Heres a bit of the exaggeration of the stupidity from other kids in high school

Dumb prep 1: oh my god! like, Being so weird is like, so like like, so like cooooooool!!!!!! look at my new Andy Warhol shirt!!"

Dumb Prep 2: Yeah! like So totally! look at my cute geek button! like so, like awesome!

Dumb Prep 1: Oh don't like hang around with like, Marlys.......she's like so like weird!"

yep the stupidity by the way i'm the Marlys. Fine let them be idiotic little cunts but do they have to say "Like" five times in every sentence they say? anybody know what I mean?

Park.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2007, 05:25:59 AM »
yep the stupidity by the way i'm the Marlys. Fine let them be idiotic little cunts but do they have to say "Like" five times in every sentence they say? anybody know what I mean?
Yes, sure do. It is irritating to be on the bus with those "like-like" people behind me. That is a good description for them.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2007, 07:34:45 AM »
Why? He doesn't go to college or university.
He is an intresting character. I dont just vouch for academic types, just am more likely to do so as I on the same track.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2007, 10:51:35 AM »
I have no manic phase, because I am not bipolar, even my therapist said that, and its something  I agreed on.  Christ,  I posted what AS things I used to do, and then what I do now.  I like to pretend to fuck with people to you know.  If your trying to help me by making me aware, it does nothing for me, and thanks for your consideration. Why don't you just leave me alone?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »
Why don't you leave Carla alone like she asked you to do?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2007, 11:06:24 AM »
I am not the one who  responded to my posts when they said they were not going to.

I wish for everyone to leave me alone and stop dxing me.  Consideration is appreaciated, but its starting to get annoying.  I don't want any of your help.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 11:11:41 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2007, 11:11:57 AM »
I think Randy and QC would make a cute couple.  ;) ::) :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2007, 11:16:27 AM »
No thanks!

I have one, besides, I don't need to be taken care of.  The only thing I miss is Love, and I get that from Jessica.  I can, but mom is rather obnoxious at times so if makes me feel like I don't get any.  I can say this, she trying to get me to fuck someone so I can give her grandchildren.  She wants me to say yes to Rebbecca, who asked me to the prom along time ago.  I was not ready because of emotional issues, but mom just pushes me.  I think she is ugly,  she is getting engaged,  but mom still hoping it won't work.  I got to tell I had emotional problems, so she won't feel bad.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
I am not defending my actions, and I was not going to contine repeatly, as I am more of a lover pun not intended. 
I am fuckn sorry, I will just stop messing with her, no pretending fuckn shit. I may go on the intercom at walmart, and call my mom to the front desk to make her think she was caught doing something wrong, for fun.  My dad jokes around , but his jokes are rather corny and not as ellaborate as mine. Knock knock jokes are so lame.  I don't see anyone else in my family trying to make jokes every 5 seconds like me, so I don't know where it came from, but its fun.
Why the fuck is it everytime I pull out the funny someone complains?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2007, 01:24:14 PM »
I am not the one who  responded to my posts when they said they were not going to.

I wish for everyone to leave me alone and stop dxing me.  Consideration is appreaciated, but its starting to get annoying.  I don't want any of your help.

*points at the logout button*

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2007, 01:31:30 PM »

I hate cats.

Excuse me, I used to love cats, and I begged and begged my parents to get me one and I was allergic to it, but still I loved it to death.  Then the bitch ran away....that turned me off cats for good.  I don't forgive disloyalty and cats are disloyal. :P

Cats are quite loyal, actually.  Many people have lost cats while moving and discover months later their feline friends at the doorstep of their new house after traversing hundreds of miles.  It's amazing HOW they can do this, let alone the fact that they are willing to do it.

Chances are, if your cat runs off and doesn't return, either you were mean to them, or they got hurt or captured.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name