Author Topic: Fine Chocolate's ask away thread  (Read 3527 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Fine Chocolate's ask away thread
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »
I very much doubt they are wrong in this case.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2007, 03:01:42 PM »
And we have the problem!!!???  :fuckyou:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »
Yes you do, sort them out please.  Please leave me alone in real life, I don't need you or mom telling me how I should act.

Didn't two professionals in the field dx you as HFA?

I think one dx Randy AS, another with HFA. I wish Randy would seriously accept their dx's, one professional can be wrong, but two professionals are rarely wrong.

My therapist may mention them to me a few times, but I just don't care. I only bother to listen to maybe help others. I only want my trauma disorder gone. I am willing to believe what he says about HFA, but it just doesn't feel like its the right dx for me.  TJ, you do got a point, but you have to remember psychology is not an exact science.  Lets not go into this, its utterly pointless, no value to me.

What else bothers me, is the suffering of others around me, that bothered me for awhile, its just that with every treatment,  I feel those things more and more. I just want it to stop. :'(
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

The_P

« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2007, 03:08:17 PM »
Yes you do, sort them out please.  Please leave me alone in real life, I don't need you or mom telling me how I should act.

That's rich considering that you've been patronising us for two years.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »
Don't pretend your innocent.  You jack asses, have been saying everything wrong with me that god could come up, with without a care for my feelings.  Then you called me basically retard a bunch of times.  These same jack asses are then making depressed wanker statements, saying I was less, then doing some of the things they were acussing me of.

Fuckn sickening.  I don't want to hear any lazy wanker talk either, like except me for the way I am.
That will get you know where, its up to you take care of your issues.  Don't pretend your perfect either because then you won't get anything in life.  You can keep your disorders, but I will try, always try to be something better than I was 5 minutes ago.  That is the way one is happy, not rolling around in his own mess.

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2007, 09:12:04 AM »
^If you are not happy here Randy, you know what you can do.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »
Smoke some ganja?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2007, 10:31:38 AM »
Smoke some ganja?
That is what I have been saying.   Might mellow him out some.   Though it could make him more psychotic and paranoid as well lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2007, 10:35:49 AM »
whatever, probably can't do much harm.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2007, 01:54:32 PM »
^If you are not happy here Randy, you know what you can do.

You got the wrong emotion.  You see, sometimes when people get upset, they act in the complete opposite way, that means really really upset.  I did this before, that is why I know. At my grandfather's funeral I got angry instead of upset.  I made a few observations than got really angry, paradoxically I was very upset.  I am have alot anger for doctors now, my other grandfather has parkingson's diease.  He can't really walk and barely talks. What I do with my upset is try to help people, makes this world a better place, otherwise all the bad I see would drive me crazy, like the above.

Smoke some ganja?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need to do something with my pain, helping others, anything that would inhibit me in any way is strictly forbidden.

Fuckn therapist, he must have messed up somewhere, ever since he treated the guinea pig trauma, I have several periods of extreme upset.  Its not over me, its over others.  There is rush of thoughts about what is going on with them, and all I get is upset, constant upset.  Till I get numb, than angry again.  I am just going to try and deal with these feelings appropiately, doing good things for people, so I don't loose my mind.  WHAT A FUCKN BURDEN.  He is off this week to.  Last bad thing was psychogenic seizures, fuck, what is up with guy?

How you doing Renaeden?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2007, 01:34:04 AM »
You got the wrong emotion.
Happens.
parkingson's diease.
:laugh:
Although not about your grandfather.

How you doing Renaeden?
Doing alright today. You can ask me questions in my Ask Away thread if you like. (hinthint)

Coral, I wonder why your choice of avatar?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2007, 02:26:33 PM »
"Choose"... hint hint :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2007, 02:30:21 PM »
You got the wrong emotion.
Happens.
parkingson's diease.
:laugh:
Although not about your grandfather.

How you doing Renaeden?
Doing alright today. You can ask me questions in my Ask Away thread if you like. (hinthint)

Coral, I wonder why your choice of avatar?

Fair is fair, you didn't even know about my grandfather.  I had no psychogenic seziure or stutering this time, I have been imaging myself full of energy that makes me stronger, and I tollerate the treatement with ease.  I just wanted more after, and thought it was a big deal.  I left with a bring in on attitude also.  I wouldn't count of me having epliepsy or parkingsons ever.  I had a brain scan, and it was negative.  I am ridiciously health also, highly doubt will ever get parkingson's diease.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2008, 04:36:01 PM »
What's the most erotic thing you've done,
with a member of your own gender?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2008, 08:34:42 PM »
Do you tend to have close female friends?