Author Topic: Fine Chocolate's ask away thread  (Read 3532 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Fine Chocolate's ask away thread
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2007, 06:10:37 AM »
By contact, I meant something that I shove in
my eye.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2007, 06:19:18 AM »
my eye.
your finger?
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2007, 06:19:47 AM »
my eye.
your finger?

Damn man, how dense can you be?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2007, 06:20:09 AM »
Contact lens perhaps?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2007, 06:20:58 AM »
oh, i don't wear glasses.  but sometimes i think i may need them to see you clearly.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2007, 06:22:04 AM »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2007, 10:52:18 AM »
I really appreciated you trying to help me before, but now your acting like a jack ass.  I really think you have a serious issue with me.

What do you think of that?

How is your day going?

What is this about Hardwork you mentioned, like mine? Surely you must have an intresting story to tell.

What should go on a pizza?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
pizza:  ADGR meat.  ;D
Misunderstood.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2007, 10:02:36 AM »
Will you take this test and tell us what results you got?

http://www.pttools.co.uk/asc/asc_wp2.php

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »
Do you like fluorescent lights?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2007, 05:01:10 PM »
Act like my mom, see if she don't beat you up. :laugh:

I never did that, even in my worst times.  I did kick her sitting down, but I came up with ways to deal with her.  She likes to argue, I mean likes to.  Its not like when someone else does it by accident, she is manic at times, so she will actually try to stir things up.  I come with a solution, a list of one liners, Dime bars if you will(Peaguy called me dime bar) that are generalizations, things you can say about the situation that are absolutely true.  Instead of arguring about when a pizza place is open, to get a free pizza, I suggest one checks for himself.  When it comes down to it, only the pizza resturante can tell you.

She called me selfish recently because I wouldn't spend my money to feed the cat she wanted.  I told her I could not afford it in the first place, but she said she wanted it and would feed it.  I said their was no food, I am the one feeding it, and she starts her shit.  She has no money, so she can't go on spending sprees to cope with her manias.  Manias, I have determined, are what are responsible for her bad luck.  She is too hyper, and she thinks fate is against her.  Fate?  sounds like an externalizer statement.  That would be from overly strict parenting.  Her fater's father, my great grandfather, was a slave on coffee plantation, in Brazil.  I am hypothesizing, he took his strictness with him, to what was my mom's dad.  My mom loves schedules to, another externalizer trait.  Overly strict parenting actually agravates AS.   Externalizers will defend who they gave up power to, and will be more frequently depressed.  In laymen's terms, overly strict parenting, agravated her bipolar disorder, which is characterized by depressions already.  I asked my self a question to refrain from acting in a negative manner towards the statement of selfish.  My brother and sister are pathetic, they can't cope with her, and it wouldn't be so bad if they tried to find away to, because if you care about someone, you know that under that obnoxiousness a person under there cares, you try and find a way to live with them comfortably, because they have issues.  We all do, unless your licking tight virgin cunts.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 05:13:54 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2007, 05:03:30 PM »
But? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2007, 05:22:43 PM »
I thought I was the Aspie?  I do better than my sister and brother who are normal supposedly :laugh:  I like my brother, my sister, I feel sorry for her.  She does what she can to bloster her self esteem, but I see right through it.  I won't say anything more about it. My mom pawned the Dr, that is what.  Now you know how I am so good a trickery.  I don't even know if her behavior tiped him off, he came to her with a list of what she thought was wrong, and he agreed.  It seems like she came up with aspie fantasy to cover up fault for her own behavior.  She did a very good job as a mom, but I didn't need the retard or selfish comments.  I noticed wheat and dairy put me a grumpy mood, that makes one vunerable to devolping a trauma disorder.  More proof surfaced recently, because when the therapis treated my trauma disorder, I go upset about my grandmother's death.  Mom said I had no feelings because I was an aspie.  Well, when a person suffered too much, they can become emotionally numb.  I also hide some of my emotions to.  I didn't cry or show any emotion at that funeral.  Its harder to hide those feelings. 
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »
Didn't two professionals in the field dx you as HFA?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Teejay

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2007, 05:40:23 AM »
Didn't two professionals in the field dx you as HFA?

I think one dx Randy AS, another with HFA. I wish Randy would seriously accept their dx's, one professional can be wrong, but two professionals are rarely wrong.