Educational

Author Topic: The American Empire  (Read 5391 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The American Empire
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 02:42:29 PM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Maybe you can help me out. What motivates victims?

People who are willing to read and think? We victimize people like you. We know that when it comes time to learn something, your brain will go to sleep. So we set ourselves up in politics and steal your pension. Or we become oil men and charge you $3.00 a gallon for gas.

After all. You are too tired to read about how we made 500% profits last year. You are too lazy to read that there is absolutley no logical reason for gas to be so expensive. We know you will never bother to read about how we paid millions to the politicians to let us charge anything we want for gas. Even if the proof that we bribe politicians is front page news like the Abramoff bribery scandal.

We know that because you are sleeping on the end of your leash like a good animal, you will pay whatever we charge for gas. The only thing you will do as we take what we want from you will be to say:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

happeh, you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your daft theory.

anyway, you know nothing about me.  if you did, you could imagine what my response to all of the above would be, and you wouldn't have said it.  well, not unless you were particularly stupid, of course.

ah...

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 03:08:32 PM »
Quote from: Happeh
The world trade center changed hands for the first time in decades a few months before 9/11. It was bought by a Jewish man who then purchased a gigantic insurance policy for it. The man just collected 7 billion dollars or so from the insurance company I believe.

Larry Silverstein.

From Wikipedia

"In January 2001, Silverstein via Silverstein Properties along with Westfield America made a $3.2 billion bid for a 99-year-lease for the World Trade Center.

September 11, 2001 attacks

When the attacks occured, Silverstein was at home debating with his wife about plans to move his headquarters to the 88th floor of the North Tower. His son Roger was at 7 World Trade Center but was not hurt. 7 World Trade Center is said to have caught fire when debris fell from the North Tower. The building collapsed shortly after 5 p.m. -- 8 hours after the attack.

Dispute with Insurers

As a private developer with a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center, Silverstein insured the property. Following the September 11, 2001 attacks, he sought payment for the destruction of the towers as two incidents. The two dozen insurers held that it was one incident. If it were considered to be a single incident, the payout would be $3.55 billion and if it were two incidents, it would be $7.1 billion. The actual rebuilding cost is estimated to be greater than $9 billion. Silverstein sued the insurers."

"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2006, 10:24:16 AM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Maybe you can help me out. What motivates victims?

People who are willing to read and think? We victimize people like you. We know that when it comes time to learn something, your brain will go to sleep. So we set ourselves up in politics and steal your pension. Or we become oil men and charge you $3.00 a gallon for gas.

After all. You are too tired to read about how we made 500% profits last year. You are too lazy to read that there is absolutley no logical reason for gas to be so expensive. We know you will never bother to read about how we paid millions to the politicians to let us charge anything we want for gas. Even if the proof that we bribe politicians is front page news like the Abramoff bribery scandal.

We know that because you are sleeping on the end of your leash like a good animal, you will pay whatever we charge for gas. The only thing you will do as we take what we want from you will be to say:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

happeh, you seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a fuck about your daft theory.

No. I took you for a troublemaker going out of his way to be rude to my post. There was no need for you to do that. You could have left the thread if you were not interested. But you went out of your way to make your denigrating post.

You walked up and punched me in the face for no reason. I punched you back.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 10:27:05 AM »
was that a punch?

mine certainly wasn't.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2006, 10:37:07 AM »
The world trade center changed hands for the first time in decades a few months before 9/11. It was bought by a Jewish man who then purchased a gigantic insurance policy for it. The man just collected 7 billion dollars or so from the insurance company I believe.

Larry Silverstein.

From Wikipedia

"In January 2001, Silverstein via Silverstein Properties along with Westfield America made a $3.2 billion bid for a 99-year-lease for the World Trade Center.

When the attacks occured, Silverstein was at home debating with his wife about plans to move his headquarters to the 88th floor of the North Tower. His son Roger was at 7 World Trade Center but was not hurt. 7 World Trade Center is said to have caught fire when debris fell from the North Tower. The building collapsed shortly after 5 p.m. -- 8 hours after the attack.

Dispute with Insurers

As a private developer with a 99-year lease on the World Trade Center, Silverstein insured the property. Following the September 11, 2001 attacks, he sought payment for the destruction of the towers as two incidents. The two dozen insurers held that it was one incident. If it were considered to be a single incident, the payout would be $3.55 billion and if it were two incidents, it would be $7.1 billion. The actual rebuilding cost is estimated to be greater than $9 billion. Silverstein sued the insurers."

I don't think you guys are smart enough or educated enough to handle me. I am kind of disappointed. I was looking forward to a challenge.

I said the WTC changed hands right before the attacks. It was given to silverstein so he could let the Mossad into the builiding to plant the demolition charges. You will find the other bidders for the property had "problems" that prevented them from winning the bid.

"Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/silverstein.html

You might want to read the entire page to get an idea of how the world works.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 10:39:40 AM »
was that a punch?

mine certainly wasn't.

I see. Do you frequently go up to people who are talking about something, stand in front of the audience the person is talking to, and loudly say

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

As if you are ridiculing, making fun of, or humiliating the person, or what the person is saying?

In my life expereince, when a person does that, they usually start smirking like they just did something rude to someone else. Maybe people act differently where you live?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 11:02:33 AM »
procrastination, as usual.

say something i consider worth answering, then.

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 11:20:15 AM »

Larry Silverstein.

From Wikipedia

Dispute with Insurers

I don't think you guys are smart enough or educated enough to handle me. I am kind of disappointed. I was looking forward to a challenge.

I said the WTC changed hands right before the attacks.

And I was just naming the Jewish man you were referring to for confirmation purposes.

It seems like you see such actions as an insult to your authority. Maybe your being banned from so many message boards has contributed to your defensive attitude.

Or maybe you just don't want people agreeing with you. After all, you say you want to be challenged.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 01:22:35 PM by Beowulf »

Eamonn

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2006, 08:35:54 AM »

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2006, 05:41:21 PM »

And I was just naming the Jewish man you were referring to for confirmation purposes.

It seems like you see such actions as an insult to your authority. Maybe your being banned from so many message boards has contributed to your defensive attitude.

Or maybe you just don't want people agreeing with you. After all, you say you want to be challenged.

huh?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2006, 06:38:25 PM »
Let me tell you something about how the world works, Happeh.

Below I reproduce some information from a book by the UFO expert, Karl T Pflock (Click here).

? several times during the Sixties and Seventies, thousands of South Americans would witness numerous fireballs falling out of the sky. Immediately afterwards, stories of contacts with aliens would spring up everywhere.

In the preface to Pflock's book, best-selling science fiction novelist Jerry Pournelle, who held various hush-hush jobs in the military-industrial-intelligence complex during the Sixties, says the fireballs were very real. The Soviets conducted numerous tests of a secret Fractional Orbital Bombardment System that could deliver a nuclear attack on the U.S. from the south, where we had no Early Warning System. Sometimes the dummy warheads came down on Peru or Chile.

The alien stories, however, were Soviet KGB disinformation. According to Pournelle, the Kremlin didn't want to admit it was building the capability of launching a Pearl Harbor-style sneak attack on the U.S. So, it planted stories about extra-terrestrials. These ludicrous accounts muddied the waters, making the witnesses to the actual fireballs seem slightly delusional as well.

Meanwhile, the CIA knew all about the Soviet tests, but didn't want the Russians to know it knew. So, our government never exposed the Communists' little green men hoaxes.

What does this have to do with anything?

Well, this is not the 1960s. This is the age of the internet. One can find plenty of information online about the 9/11 Israeli conspiracy. It's impossible to censor every website. But people can be labelled as cranks.

This is where people like you come in. You are deliberately closing people's minds with your aggressive demeanour. I put it to you that you are an agent of AIPAC. Of course, you will deny it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 08:46:13 PM by Beowulf »

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 12:34:56 AM »
Let me tell you something about how the world works, Happeh.

Below I reproduce some information from a book by the UFO expert, Karl T Pflock (Click here).

? several times during the Sixties and Seventies, thousands of South Americans would witness numerous fireballs falling out of the sky. Immediately afterwards, stories of contacts with aliens would spring up everywhere.

In the preface to Pflock's book, best-selling science fiction novelist Jerry Pournelle, who held various hush-hush jobs in the military-industrial-intelligence complex during the Sixties, says the fireballs were very real. The Soviets conducted numerous tests of a secret Fractional Orbital Bombardment System that could deliver a nuclear attack on the U.S. from the south, where we had no Early Warning System. Sometimes the dummy warheads came down on Peru or Chile.

The alien stories, however, were Soviet KGB disinformation. According to Pournelle, the Kremlin didn't want to admit it was building the capability of launching a Pearl Harbor-style sneak attack on the U.S. So, it planted stories about extra-terrestrials. These ludicrous accounts muddied the waters, making the witnesses to the actual fireballs seem slightly delusional as well.

Meanwhile, the CIA knew all about the Soviet tests, but didn't want the Russians to know it knew. So, our government never exposed the Communists' little green men hoaxes.

What does this have to do with anything?

Well, this is not the 1960s. This is the age of the internet. One can find plenty of information online about the 9/11 Israeli conspiracy. It's impossible to censor every website. But people can be labelled as cranks.

This is where people like you come in. You are deliberately closing people's minds with your aggressive demeanour. I put it to you that you are an agent of AIPAC. Of course, you will deny it.

Ok. I will be your foil.

Huh?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 05:21:32 AM »

Ok. I will be your foil.

Huh?

Huh?

Look, I've seen people like you on the net before. People who post on message boards 24/7. One would almost think they were being paid.

Would you even know if this were not the case, in effect, with yourself?

I know of people who have had their computers confiscated by the authorities. Ask yourself why you still have yours.

I'll tell you why. Because you're just a pawn.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 05:07:47 PM »

Ok. I will be your foil.

Huh?

Huh?

Look, I've seen people like you on the net before. People who post on message boards 24/7. One would almost think they were being paid.

Huh? Are you taking medication? I find it difficult to come here and post because there is no stimulation. What is this 24/7 posting stuff?

I think you have confused me with someone else.

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 09:48:25 AM »
I love ancient alien conspiracy theories cause true or false its a win win situation either way.

Im a firm believer that truth is stranger then fiction. And probably alot more straight to the point then these ancient alien conspiracies that i switch off after a paragraph because suddenly that creeping propaganda from the 1920's and 30's starts coming back from the Nazi propaganda machine again. But saying theres disputed evidence that some jewish types gave them the material in order to justify expelling jewish people to the British colonial holding of palestine at the time. But hey thats another conspiracy theory.

Bring on the jew bashing cause we all laugh over this shit in the pubs n cafes of golders green anyway