Author Topic: Survivorman  (Read 681 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Survivorman
« on: March 31, 2007, 06:51:15 AM »
Should be shot because He hates killing anything to be a survivorman. ::)
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Survivorman
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 09:05:05 AM »
I saw him on TV last night hiding up a tree from a Javelina while he was starving in the Sonoran Desert.

A good sized stick with a rock tied to the end with that yucca twine he made, and he could have had some good eating, better than those few grasshoppers he found and roasted.

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 09:52:39 AM »
I saw him on TV last night hiding up a tree from a Javelina while he was starving in the Sonoran Desert.

A good sized stick with a rock tied to the end with that yucca twine he made, and he could have had some good eating, better than those few grasshoppers he found and roasted.

Maybe survivorman is a muslim ??  ::)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 10:08:52 AM »

Are grasshoppers Halal?   :laugh:

Litigious

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 11:09:50 AM »

They're for sure are kosher, at least. Jewish prophets went out in the desert, according to the Bible, and fed themselves on grasshoppers.  8)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 12:01:31 PM »
I think he is a real idiot sometimes.
Guardian of the Empire

Litigious

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 12:08:07 PM »
Is that the guy with the snakes and all that? I think he is an idiot. He once nearly killed himself by risking a snakebite when so far away from a doctor that an antidote hadn't had the time to work.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 08:02:46 PM »

They're for sure are kosher, at least. Jewish prophets went out in the desert, according to the Bible, and fed themselves on grasshoppers.  8)

"You may eat the following: locusts of every variety; all varieties of bald locust; crickets of every variety; and all varieties of grasshopper, but all other winged swarming things that have four legs shall be an abomination for you.

Lev. 11: 22-23"
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline jonathan79

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 09:48:32 PM »
But, idiocracy sure is entertaining.  I like that other guy too, the guy who will eat anything.  He's pretty entertaining.