Author Topic: Reap What You Sow  (Read 861 times)

Reaper

Reap What You Sow
« on: March 25, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
Since a certain moron saw fit to assume I am aspe for the lord... I might as well further fuel that assumption, although I can assure you I am not he. I have no interest in religious crap. I see some fine examples of shit faced bitching on here...you guys seem to LOVE shitting on people who have actually done nothing to you. That, to me, is the ultimate in pathetic...it even beats my pathetic of coming here and posting without using my true name, but the way I see it, you have a fair chance of guessing who I am, so why bother? Either way, carry on dissing people behind their backs, throwing your vile assertions around, judging others without looking at your ignorant faces in the mirror first. If you people weren't so full of your own inadequacies, you would not feel this urgent need to constantly put down others nor to be totally blind to how utterly narrow minded it looks. This has been fun... I can now see why spammers might get some satisfaction out of this. What a pity you sidled off, claiming to be bored when really you simply couldn't match my insults with any real intelligence. We shall meet again, no doubt.

Creeper

Re: Reap What You Sow
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 08:22:53 PM »
Fun, till they backed off. I hope they enjoyed a taste of their own medicine. *disappears into mist*

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »
...you guys seem to LOVE shitting on people who have actually done nothing to you.

Flagg deleted my posts without acknowledging or expalining what he did.

Try to get your facts straight next time, you scum off the buttom of a month-old adult diaper !!!!  :fingers:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:29:52 PM »
has graelwyn showed you some nude pictures of herself in the secret admin forum.

if not, then you got ripped off.  that is how she usually gets males to do her evil bidding.

which to me would be a rip off.

i prefer a little female tongue to the tip of my cock and all around my balls.
you, are a ripped off, loser, loser.
Misunderstood.

Clarification

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 08:30:47 PM »
...you guys seem to LOVE shitting on people who have actually done nothing to you.

Try to get your facts straight next time, you scum off the buttom of a month-old adult diaper !!!!  :fingers:

What on earth makes you assume this is about you? Quit being so egotistical, Scrapheap. This is about many things on this board, not just your criticisms of Wp, which should be made to Alex anyway, since putting them here doesn't actually result in anything changing.

McFaggart

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
has graelwyn showed you some nude pictures of herself in the secret admin forum.

if not, then you got ripped off.  that is how she usually gets males to do her evil bidding.

You seem to have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with Graelwyn, McJ...usually that comes from resentment or adoration...oh deary me. Of course, you should know all what a loser is... You prefer female tongue to the tip of your cock? Better tell that to your kids, if you have any... I am sure they might comply for daddy.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 08:37:19 PM »

You seem to have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with Graelwyn, McJ...usually that comes from resentment or adoration...oh deary me. Of course, you should know all what a loser is... You prefer female tongue to the tip of your cock? Better tell that to your kids, if you have any... I am sure they might comply for daddy.

why would i tell my kids that?
it just doesn't make sense.  some things are a little too mature for kids to handle.
nice pot shot at the parenting....rings of a familiar tone.

also, i think it was pretty easy to infer that you are a secret (or not so secret) mod at WP.
the assumption that you were doing graelwhinnies dirty work is reasonable.  since you aren't the first.
look at you, you didn't even get her sloppy seconds.
Misunderstood.

Sycophant!

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »

why would i tell my kids that?
it just doesn't make sense.  some things are a little too mature for kids to handle.
nice pot shot at the parenting....rings of a familiar tone.

also, i think it was pretty easy to infer that you are a secret (or not so secret) mod at WP.
the assumption that you were doing graelwhinnies dirty work is reasonable.  since you aren't the first.
look at you, you didn't even get her sloppy seconds.

Lol, grudges are so pathetic in a supposedly mature man. Adios Amigo.  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 08:52:58 PM »
except for the fact that you didn't address any of the issues.
i feel as if i had.
Misunderstood.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 12:10:39 AM »
Who the hell started this thread, and why do they expect everyone to know, when they're still hiding behind an anonymous alias?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 01:10:59 PM »
I want to sow pretty girls and then rape reap them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 01:29:05 PM »

This is about many things on this board, not just your criticisms of Wp, which should be made to Alex anyway, since putting them here doesn't actually result in anything changing.

It sure does, it gets on the public record what the activities of the WP staff are. This is important because they try to keep most of what they do secret, so they can lie about it.

ozymandias

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2007, 01:34:02 PM »
"As ye sow, so shall ye reap".     Sow there! :laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2007, 02:01:21 PM »
It sure does, it gets on the public record what the activities of the WP staff are. This is important because they try to keep most of what they do secret, so they can lie about it.

Indeed. Putting one's complaints to Alex only has results if Alex sees a way in which change is in his narrow self interest.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 05:45:33 PM »
"As ye sow, so shall ye reap".     Sow there! :laugh:

So .... a needle pulling thread ............ la .....