Author Topic: Step in the right direction.  (Read 3160 times)

Eamonn

Re: Step in the right direction.
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2007, 08:37:50 PM »
You'd think so, wouldn't you? Gis a shout when you have some decent material and see if you can manage it 'big' man. *cough*

Done it already without even trying. You dont even need my help much. You are self-pwned all the way you lazy fat cunt that likes to get touched by scrapheap's noodly appendage.

duncvis

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
Can't say I'm feeling it. You must need to reload yer spud gun, o puny wannabe pwnerizer. :zzz:

Eamonn

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2007, 08:47:47 PM »
Can't say I'm feeling it. You must need to reload yer spud gun, o puny wannabe pwnerizer. :zzz:

They say that retardedness dulls the senses and ability to percept the reality of situations.

Scrapheap

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2007, 08:54:52 PM »
A step on the motorway/highway from the original poster would be a step in the right direction. Same goes for nasty danlo and mcfagger.

"a step" would only put you on the shoulder genius!! Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier.

If it's a short pier i'd be sure to survive the fall, smart guy. Why dont you unload a colt in your mouth.

Yes, but the pier would be off the coast of California where you would fall into the PACIFIC ocean where a great white shark will be waiting for you. Of course you WOULD likely survive this since the shark would likely mistake you for a piece of whale shit.  :poop:

Scrapheap

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »
What do you think guys ?? Has eamoron been fully pwned ??

duncvis

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2007, 08:58:01 PM »

I think its pretty obvious he's all out of ammo, but he won't see it:

They say that retardedness dulls the senses and ability to percept the reality of situations.

:smarty:

Eamonn

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2007, 09:02:30 PM »

The day i get fully pwned off of a knuckle-scraping cocklicking empty-headed pondscu,m dirty son of a bitch like you will be the day when i would jump off a pier. If i asked any of you to do the same you'd all probably ask mcjagger how high.

Scrapheap

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »

The day i get fully pwned off of a knuckle-scraping cocklicking empty-headed pondscu,m dirty son of a bitch like you will be the day when i would jump off a pier.

How far are you from water right now ??

Scrapheap

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2007, 01:48:28 PM »
danlo

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »
danlo
you know that he searches for his name and they are the only posts that he visits.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2007, 04:45:38 PM »
danlo
you know that he searches for his name and they are the only posts that he visits.

Shhhhhh!!!  ;)

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2007, 09:20:05 AM »
Yes, that's right. I only visit the posts with my name or it's popular variants. Danlo, dhanlo, dahnlow etc. Btw Scrapheap, my beady eyes don't need the name in bold for me to find it. It's the only important word on these forums, and the search function finds it every time.

The_P

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2007, 09:23:52 AM »
Yes, that's right. I only visit the posts with my name or it's popular variants. Danlo, dhanlo, dahnlow etc. Btw Scrapheap, my beady eyes don't need the name in bold for me to find it. It's the only important word on these forums, and the search function finds it every time.

Would've been more momentous if you saved this for Christmas this year.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
danlo, we are truly blessed whenever you stop by.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2007, 10:54:40 PM »

danlo