Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 252645 times)

Sophgay

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4935 on: March 26, 2008, 04:06:54 AM »
I need to get up and do something, I am being lazy today and I don't like it.

But I did look at Emily Haines on YouTube and have to agree with Soph.

I'd like to see some photos of Emily and Soph together. See how on your side was that? (I'd even take the photos - yo be helpful and all that)
:plus:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4936 on: March 26, 2008, 04:43:20 AM »
I need to get up and do something, I am being lazy today and I don't like it.

But I did look at Emily Haines on YouTube and have to agree with Soph.

That's a good pic.  She should avoid pics in profile and go for straight-on every time.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #4937 on: March 26, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
My head hurts! :'(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4938 on: March 26, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Sophgay

« Reply #4939 on: March 26, 2008, 11:07:53 AM »
:'(
I hope our heads get better soon

ozymandias

« Reply #4940 on: March 26, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »
With me it's my shoulders, back and hips.  All related to the cold I'm fighting atm.   :P

Sophgay

« Reply #4941 on: March 26, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »
My shoulders are a bit fucked, but only because I've been getting so many showers lately; it's fucked up my arms and my knees too :laugh:
And I feel sick :'(

I was sick in the shower the other day
That wasn't nice :P

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4942 on: March 26, 2008, 12:01:17 PM »
Next time, you should download them,
and then upload them back here - REALLY
do some copyright infringement.

I didn't know you can upload on here.

duncvis

« Reply #4943 on: March 26, 2008, 12:31:51 PM »
you can't upload large files SG. also, if it violates copyright I'd have to remove it as well, as it would violate our hosting agreement. Calandale was winding you up, sorry.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4944 on: March 26, 2008, 01:55:06 PM »
My mum did her ulterior motive thing again.  We went to the beach a couple of days ago, and she kept insisting that I'd enjoy it better if I wore wellingtons so that I could wade into the water with Waggy, but I wanted to wear my hiking boots.  As the trip progressed, it emerged that she was really just worried about her boyfriend making a fuss over me getting sand in his car, and thought wellingtons would reduce the sand since they could be taken off and swapped for sandless footware in the car.  I wish she'd be up front about things, instead of trying to convince me that it's me who really wants something, when it's her that wants it for her own reasons.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4945 on: March 26, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »
you can't upload large files SG. also, if it violates copyright I'd have to remove it as well, as it would violate our hosting agreement. Calandale was winding you up, sorry.

Okay, so why is it okay to post copyright material here that is on youtube but you can't download it on here? ???

Sophgay

« Reply #4946 on: March 26, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »
I think dunc would be responsible if it were uploaded here, whereas if you just link to it or post a youtube video, it's hosted elsewhere

ozymandias

« Reply #4947 on: March 26, 2008, 02:43:38 PM »
My mum did her ulterior motive thing again.  We went to the beach a couple of days ago, and she kept insisting that I'd enjoy it better if I wore wellingtons so that I could wade into the water with Waggy, but I wanted to wear my hiking boots.  As the trip progressed, it emerged that she was really just worried about her boyfriend making a fuss over me getting sand in his car, and thought wellingtons would reduce the sand since they could be taken off and swapped for sandless footware in the car.  I wish she'd be up front about things, instead of trying to convince me that it's me who really wants something, when it's her that wants it for her own reasons.

Your mum, sounds like my FEMALE progenitor, in the US, aka MOM.  Amazing how the females that birthed us expect us to read their minds and subserviate ourselves to their will.   ::)

I vowed years ago that I would never pull such mind game/shit stirring shit on my daughter.  Fortunately, I married a woman who keeps me from doing such BS.   8)

duncvis

« Reply #4948 on: March 26, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »

Okay, so why is it okay to post copyright material here that is on youtube but you can't download it on here? ???

I think dunc would be responsible if it were uploaded here, whereas if you just link to it or post a youtube video, it's hosted elsewhere

exactly. an embedded link isn't actually hosted on our server, so YouTube would be liable for any copyright issues, not me.  :police:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4949 on: March 26, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »

Youtube regularly runs into trouble when people post copyrighted material there.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein