Author Topic: Ask the Misogynist anything  (Read 13165 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask the Misogynist anything
« Reply #330 on: June 04, 2007, 05:18:31 AM »
Or I could put her in the picture. THIS paranoid schizophrenic and ranting conspiracy theorist is Lit's new hero. I'm sure by the time you've read up on him, he'll be yours too.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #331 on: June 04, 2007, 05:26:14 AM »
Or I could put her in the picture. THIS paranoid schizophrenic and ranting conspiracy theorist is Lit's new hero. I'm sure by the time you've read up on him, he'll be yours too.

i got to "Frankenstein Eyelid Radio", or whatever it is, and could go no further, due to having to wipe snot and coffee off every surface within a three yard radius, due to my hysterical laughing.

is this joker (i.e. Lit) Happeh re-incarnated?  is he going to start drawing on photos with a felt tip?  oh i do hope so - that was fucking brilliant!

duncvis

« Reply #332 on: June 04, 2007, 05:29:26 AM »
Lit also has a pal, zer0, who runs the Francis E. Dec fanclub site linked to in that wikipedia article. when particularly aroused, Lit attaches the cartoon pictures to his rants. it was amusing for a while, but has long since got unfunny.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #333 on: June 04, 2007, 05:32:01 AM »
"fanclub"!  stop it - i'm running out of bodily fluids!   :LMAO:  FOCL!

The_P

« Reply #334 on: June 04, 2007, 05:33:41 AM »

The Wicked Witch is on top bitch form so far on this day, ladies and gents.

is this joker (i.e. Lit) Happeh re-incarnated?  is he going to start drawing on photos with a felt tip?  oh i do hope so - that was fucking brilliant!

Ah, good times. :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 05:40:49 AM by Gizel Godwin »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #335 on: June 04, 2007, 05:44:13 AM »

The Wicked Witch is on top bitch form so far on this day, ladies and gents.

well, what do you expect?  this bloke Litigious appears to be the bastard love child of Happeh and Flo, with added raving bonkers-ness.  marvellous stuff.  having seen where he gets his inspriation from, he's bollocksed up any chance i could possibly take him seriously, though, which is a shame, as i thought i was going to have a debate with someone with an IQ, or without any serious psychopathology.  sadly, this appears not to be the case. 

oh gods - i've just got to the bit about the "Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain"!!  i am PISSING myself!   :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

i have GOT to give this man a karma point - anyone who takes something like that seriously, and tells other people he does is the bravest creature i've ever met.

The_P

« Reply #336 on: June 04, 2007, 05:46:55 AM »
Fortune favours the brave, as people would say. But in Lit's case, it's definitely stupidity.

Litigious

« Reply #337 on: June 04, 2007, 05:48:14 AM »
is there any point in my speaking to this debate?  from the tone and content of your posts, i don't believe it would be a debate in the true sense of the word, as i doubt you'd actually want to listen to anything i have to say, being entrenched in your own beliefs.  in which case, there's little point in my responding, is there?  if this isn't the case, you're going to have to give me some evidence.  some well thought-out arguments would help, of course, rather than just stating your opinion/beliefs as incontravertible facts.

So you mean that criminals and governments will ever give up their guns voluntarily? Or that there are governments that will never be corrupt? Or what? Or that they won't use those guns against you if they want to force you to do as they please (rob, rape or oppress you)?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 06:00:53 AM by Litigious »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #338 on: June 04, 2007, 05:54:27 AM »
oh, people don't need guns to oppress me: i'm oppressed by the simple fact of people existing who really, actually subscribe to anything this Dec character says.

are you serious?  you really believe in what he says?  and i did give you a karma point, by the way.  credit where it's due, and all that.

Litigious

« Reply #339 on: June 04, 2007, 05:59:32 AM »
Surprise: there are now as good as proven by material that Zer0 has collected, that as far as the real conspiracy matters, i.e. before Dec went mad, he was right. There was a conspiracy in Nassau County both in the 1950's and 1960's and maybe until February this year(!) some people involved in that conspiracy or their relatives were still in charge there. Forget about the Computer God and Frankenstein Controls, but the faked trial was indeed very real. And Dec wasn't the only one that they tried to make a scapegoat of, by the way. He just happened to had extremely bad luck. But I won't tell more about this without Zer0's permission.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: June 04, 2007, 06:01:53 AM »
But I won't tell more about this without Zer0's permission.

why not?  is it his day for the tinfoil hat?

The_P

« Reply #341 on: June 04, 2007, 06:04:14 AM »

I didn't quite grasp the tinfoil hat remark because I still take things literally, but after reading that wikipedia page, I think I get it now.

Litigious

« Reply #342 on: June 04, 2007, 06:07:58 AM »

No, it is because Zer0 has made most of the work, created the Fanclub etc, etc, and told me things in confidence. But I can tell you that Dec was perfectly right about the conspiracy concerning the "trial" in Nassau County Court. After all his appeal attempts were dismissed, he became totally insane. But he was a perfectly honest person who worked as a policeman and later a lawyer until his life was destroyed through that faked trial.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: June 04, 2007, 06:10:38 AM »
so how does his particular brand of lunacy equate with/inform your own beliefs about guns/women, etc.?

Litigious

« Reply #344 on: June 04, 2007, 06:15:34 AM »
so how does his particular brand of lunacy equate with/inform your own beliefs about guns/women, etc.?

I didn't bring it up.