Author Topic: Ask the Misogynist anything  (Read 13083 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Ask the Misogynist anything
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2007, 03:55:07 AM »
You're mean but probably not an idiot, no. Most women are in fact not idiots, they're simply immoral and selfish. They can act perfectly logical if they just want to.

:yikes:  Most women aren't idiots-words I thought I'd never hear coming from you.  :o

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #316 on: June 04, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »
You're mean but probably not an idiot, no. Most women are in fact not idiots, they're simply immoral and selfish. They can act perfectly logical if they just want to.
You have a good point.  Men are never immoral...or selfish.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: June 04, 2007, 04:01:26 AM »

mean or fair?  come on, Litigious - you can't say i've done anything but respond in kind to your posts.  and i'm not trying to score points here - i can most certainly be mean when i want to be - just going for a reality check.

Litigious

« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2007, 04:22:41 AM »

mean or fair?  come on, Litigious - you can't say i've done anything but respond in kind to your posts.  and i'm not trying to score points here - i can most certainly be mean when i want to be - just going for a reality check.

You called me "boring like a week old corpse". Is that being fair? I don't think so.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2007, 04:23:26 AM »
I'd say so considering you called her a bitch and that you hoped she'd get raped.

Litigious

« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2007, 04:27:30 AM »
I'd say so considering you called her a bitch and that you hoped she'd get raped.

I think the only way she will understand that it's a goddamned human right to keep and bear arms is the hard way. And that goes for my "all you need is love"-countryman as well, who thinks that it's right that the wimps and cowards running our country are making it illegal for law-abiding people to defend themselves too.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #321 on: June 04, 2007, 04:28:41 AM »
Still does nothing for your argument that she isn't responding to you in kind.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #322 on: June 04, 2007, 04:36:43 AM »

I think the only way she will understand that it's a goddamned human right to keep and bear arms is the hard way. And that goes for my "all you need is love"-countryman as well, who thinks that it's right that the wimps and cowards running our country are making it illegal for law-abiding people to defend themselves too.

in your opinion.  mine is merely different, not invalid, or from a lack of understanding.

Litigious

« Reply #323 on: June 04, 2007, 04:45:54 AM »

in your opinion.  mine is merely different, not invalid, or from a lack of understanding.

Do you agree that it's a human right to be secure to life, health and property? If your answer to that question is "yes", what is it worth if you neither have the means nor the rights to defend your life, health and property against criminals and authorities abusing their power? Your human rights are worthless, if you can't physically protect them, and since criminals and governments will always have guns, your only shadow of a chance to defend these rights is by having guns yourself! What is so hard to understand with that?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #324 on: June 04, 2007, 04:54:58 AM »
Changing the subject (slightly) I know you enjoy pissing on women- have you ever thought about shitting on them too?

duncvis

« Reply #325 on: June 04, 2007, 05:02:14 AM »

Do you agree that it's a human right to be secure to life, health and property? If your answer to that question is "yes", what is it worth if you neither have the means nor the rights to defend your life, health and property against criminals and authorities abusing their power? Your human rights are worthless, if you can't physically protect them, and since criminals and governments will always have guns, your only shadow of a chance to defend these rights is by having guns yourself! What is so hard to understand with that?

Dec-ish ranting doesn't make your argument more persuasive. just louder.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #326 on: June 04, 2007, 05:05:29 AM »

is there any point in my speaking to this debate?  from the tone and content of your posts, i don't believe it would be a debate in the true sense of the word, as i doubt you'd actually want to listen to anything i have to say, being entrenched in your own beliefs.  in which case, there's little point in my responding, is there?  if this isn't the case, you're going to have to give me some evidence.  some well thought-out arguments would help, of course, rather than just stating your opinion/beliefs as incontravertible facts.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #327 on: June 04, 2007, 05:06:26 AM »

is that as in Ant and Dec?  good grief...

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #328 on: June 04, 2007, 05:07:12 AM »

No- but no doubt Lit will supply a link  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: June 04, 2007, 05:16:55 AM »

No- but no doubt Lit will supply a link  ::)

let me guess: shouty, ignorant, angry, white, heterosexual (or publicly so) male, neo-fascist ignoramus, pontificating on and on and on about bigotry, how everyone who isn't him should be shot/boiled/tortured/ blah blah blah?  nah - i shouldn't have thought i'll be rushing to click on that link anytime soon.  not unless i have the lobotomy - or am taken over by the pod people - of course.