Educational

Author Topic: Ask the Misogynist anything  (Read 12988 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the Misogynist anything
« Reply #240 on: May 30, 2007, 05:53:51 PM »
Litigious, are men better than women?  if so, why?

Because we don't bleed every 4 week; because we are intellectually, physically and morally stronger (usually); because we are loyal; because we're not sensitive, and, the few times we are we're certainly not sensitive over the colours of the curtains.

Etc.  8)

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow bleeding, with cramps, and it happened every four weeks after that like clockwork?

I disagree about the loyal part, BTW.  I think some women are just as loyal as some men and while there are some disloyal women, there are probably even more disloyal men.
What would you do if you woke up tomorrow bleeding, with cramps....your eye had a kebab skewer in it, one kidney was missing, your mouth had been superglued together, your fingers had been cut off and you found one of my stilletto heels firmly jammed up your ass?

If you were asking me, I would dial 911 for emergency services with my toes.  The police will respond even if the person who calls them is unable to talk.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: May 30, 2007, 05:57:26 PM »
Litigious, are men better than women?  if so, why?

Because we don't bleed every 4 week; because we are intellectually, physically and morally stronger (usually); because we are loyal; because we're not sensitive, and, the few times we are we're certainly not sensitive over the colours of the curtains.

Etc.  8)

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow bleeding, with cramps, and it happened every four weeks after that like clockwork?

I disagree about the loyal part, BTW.  I think some women are just as loyal as some men and while there are some disloyal women, there are probably even more disloyal men.
What would you do if you woke up tomorrow bleeding, with cramps....your eye had a kebab skewer in it, one kidney was missing, your mouth had been superglued together, your fingers had been cut off and you found one of my stilletto heels firmly jammed up your ass?

If you were asking me, I would dial 911 for emergency services with my toes.  The police will respond even if the person who calls them is unable to talk.
Callaway, no one would ever do that to you!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #242 on: May 30, 2007, 06:37:33 PM »

Real annoying of them. Back when I had a tone
phone, on a non-pulse line, I was often accidentally
dialing 911.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #243 on: May 30, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »

Real annoying of them. Back when I had a tone
phone, on a non-pulse line, I was often accidentally
dialing 911.

My nephew called them one time.  My brother and his wife were having a conversation in the bedroom with the door locked, or so they said.  My nephew kept trying to knock on the door, but they did not answer him.  He called 911 and said, "I can't wake up my mommy!"  The dispacher said, "What's your mommy's name?" and he told her.  Then she asked, "What's your name?" and he answered, "Batman."  So the police came and pounded on the front door until my sister-in-law answered, then they asked, "Are you OK?"  She said that she was, then they asked her if she had a young child in the house named "Batman" and they told her this child had called 911.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2007, 12:38:46 AM »
Batman's obviously a stand-up guy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2007, 12:42:33 AM »

That was the age when he always pretended to be Batman, so he was really little.  He called me Robin.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #246 on: May 31, 2007, 01:08:48 AM »

That was the age when he always pretended to be Batman, so he was really little.  He called me Robin.

My son used to love Batman, too. He had a tiny little Batman costume that he walked around in until it was worn out and he couldn't get it on, no matter how hard he tried.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: May 31, 2007, 03:11:16 AM »

My son used to love Batman, too. He had a tiny little Batman costume that he walked around in until it was worn out and he couldn't get it on, no matter how hard he tried.
How old was he then, 18? 

:laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #248 on: May 31, 2007, 03:14:12 AM »

How old was he then, 18? 

Admit it, it was you in the batman suit.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: May 31, 2007, 04:14:46 AM »

How old was he then, 18? 

Admit it, it was you in the batman suit.
I love Batman...but yeah, I bet it was Odeon's suit!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #250 on: May 31, 2007, 06:35:57 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you but I never cared for the Adam West costume (which this thing was). Michael Keaton had one that was a lot cooler.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: May 31, 2007, 06:40:02 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you but I never cared for the Adam West costume (which this thing was). Michael Keaton had one that was a lot cooler.
Michelle Pfeiffer's was the bomb though!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #252 on: May 31, 2007, 07:05:41 AM »
Michelle Pfeiffer's was the bomb though!

Oh yes.  :drool:

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #253 on: May 31, 2007, 07:09:03 AM »
better not to mention bombs in this thread.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #254 on: May 31, 2007, 09:38:31 AM »