Author Topic: Ask the Misogynist anything  (Read 13148 times)

Litigious

Re: Ask Litigious anything
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 04:42:04 PM »
Chubby enough for a tittywank?  And a buttcheek wank?  And a thighwank?

For all above mentioned.  8)

Quote from: PeterMacKenzie
Is it just me, or do heavier girls seem happier and hornier than lighter ones?

They are. They enjoy life more.

Scrapheap

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2007, 11:49:24 PM »
What is your favorite rifle cartridge(s) and why?? What is your favorite pistol cartridge and why??

Favorite guns??

Litigious

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2007, 02:57:43 AM »
What is your favorite rifle cartridge(s) and why?? What is your favorite pistol cartridge and why??

Do you mean brand or type/calibre? Don't know much about brands, except that there actually is a Swedish gun factory called Gyttorp that makes pretty good shot gun cartridges. The most usual type of cartridge for hunting rifles in Sweden is the 6.5 mm, I think. My favorite pistol cartridge would be a 9 mm of some kind.

Quote from: Scrapheap
Favorite guns??

A Beretta 92 FS or a Beretta 84 FS Cheetah. Beretta Cheetahs are totally banned in Sweden due to their compact size. A Beretta 92 would take at least one year or two to get a license for, if the local shooting club would accept you in the first place, which isn't sure. It isn't sure that they accept their members taking licenses for Berettas at all. These are some of the reasons why I have never bothered trying to get a gun legally at all. They don't make you feel welcome in their shooting clubs, and if you are of the opinion that guns are for self protection, you're not welcome in a shooting club, at least not officially.  ::) If there was any possibility, I'd like to have an AK5 machine gun. The irony is that Sweden makes good guns but that its citizens' possibilities to get them legally are pretty limited.

Scrapheap

« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2007, 01:23:13 PM »
Do you mean brand or type/calibre? Don't know much about brands, except that there actually is a Swedish gun factory called Gyttorp that makes pretty good shot gun cartridges.

I don't think I've ever seen thier stuff. Do they import into the US under a different brand name?? The only Swedish stuff I've seen here is from Norma.
Quote from: Litigious
The most usual type of cartridge for hunting rifles in Sweden is the 6.5 mm, I think. My favorite pistol cartridge would be a 9 mm of some kind.

Yes, the 6.5x55 has a following here in the US too. About 10 years ago, it prompted Remington to commercialize the wildcat 6.5-.308 Win (6.5x51) and call it the .260 Remington. It has a slight performance advantage over the 6.5x55 due to higher operating pressures.

Quote from: Litigious
A Beretta 92 FS or a Beretta 84 FS Cheetah. Beretta Cheetahs are totally banned in Sweden due to their compact size. A Beretta 92 would take at least one year or two to get a license for, if the local shooting club would accept you in the first place, which isn't sure. It isn't sure that they accept their members taking licenses for Berettas at all. These are some of the reasons why I have never bothered trying to get a gun legally at all. They don't make you feel welcome in their shooting clubs, and if you are of the opinion that guns are for self protection, you're not welcome in a shooting club, at least not officially.  ::) If there was any possibility, I'd like to have an AK5 machine gun. The irony is that Sweden makes good guns but that its citizens' possibilities to get them legally are pretty limited.

Does Husqvarna still make guns??

The AK5 is a derivitave of the Belgian FN FNC. I have an L1A1 which is a variant of an FN FAL.

If you want one, you could always send me a set of blueprints.  ;) ;) ;) ::) ;D I could buy a barrel  blank in any caliber so you could have your own coustom AK5 in any cartridge you want.

I would'nt be able to make the magazines, so you would have to obtain those yourself.

The_P

« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2007, 01:24:58 PM »
Are you a eurosceptic, Lit?

Litigious

« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2007, 01:29:10 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen thier stuff. Do they import into the US under a different brand name?? The only Swedish stuff I've seen here is from Norma.

I'm not sure, it's possible that they don't export or that they export under another name.

Yes, the 6.5x55 has a following here in the US too. About 10 years ago, it prompted Remington to commercialize the wildcat 6.5-.308 Win (6.5x51) and call it the .260 Remington. It has a slight performance advantage over the 6.5x55 due to higher operating pressures.

OK. As I think I mentioned once, I've only fired a .22 rifle and a double barrel shotgun.

Does Husqvarna still make guns??

Not sure. Don't think so. They still make other stuff, though, but it is or was one pretty big company.

The AK5 is a derivitave of the Belgian FN FNC. I have an L1A1 which is a variant of an FN FAL.

If you want one, you could always send me a set of blueprints.  ;) ;) ;) ::) ;D I could buy a barrel  blank in any caliber so you could have your own coustom AK5 in any cartridge you want.

I would'nt be able to make the magazines, so you would have to obtain those yourself.

I'd like that but I think that the costums is too hard to get through... :(

Litigious

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2007, 01:30:13 PM »

I despise Europe. People here are wimps. I wish that I'd migrated to the US when I was in my 20s.  >:(

The_P

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2007, 01:33:29 PM »

I despise Europe. People here are wimps. I wish that I'd migrated to the US when I was in my 20s.  >:(

On that subject, what do you think of the E.U., and how is it damaging your home country?

Litigious

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2007, 01:39:24 PM »

On that subject, what do you think of the E.U., and how is it damaging your home country?

The E.U. is damaging the whole of Europe. Their ridiculous laws and bureaucracy mostly makes things more difficult.

The_P

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »

The E.U. is damaging the whole of Europe. Their ridiculous laws and bureaucracy mostly makes things more difficult.

I agree. I don't see why we should have our own country affairs to be decided by some foreign bureaucrats in Brussels.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 01:55:53 PM by The_P »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2007, 03:12:10 PM »
Fancy a trip to Scotland?

http://glasgow.gumtree.com/glasgow/93/8271893.html

"Cuddly large breasted vixen looking for someone to pleasure my bumhole. Tongue.......fingers.......suggestions? If your interested email me your cv and tell me why you should get the job!"
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 02:24:12 AM »
I already have a girl and I hope that she wants to keep me.  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2007, 10:29:32 AM »

is there anything wrong with having a girl in every town?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2007, 10:32:23 AM »

No, but Scotland is too far away. She can come to Sweden if she wants her shithole pleased by me.  ;)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2007, 11:18:21 AM »

No, but Scotland is too far away. She can come to Sweden if she wants her shithole pleased by me.  ;)
you keep refering to it as a shit hole.

but in your case, wouldn't it be better to call it the happy, happy, fun-hole?
Misunderstood.