Educational

Author Topic: Pathetic  (Read 2492 times)

Holier Than Thou

Pathetic
« on: February 12, 2007, 12:35:55 AM »
I do not think any of you see how utterly pathetic and infantile you look, forming this little clique called the Anti Emo whatever the hell it is. It is even worse to see you, DD, a man of your age and self admitted sensitivity to be engaging in such bullying tactics...which is exactly what this forum appears to be. Nothing to do with AS, and really, quite honestly, Callaway, Kevv and a few others aside, I do not believe most of you are actually AS. Just using the title as an excuse to behave likt overgrown schoolchildren... I find the whole social skills and wrongplanet comment very interesting... Just how is beliittling and bullying those who are struggling a sign of great social skills? More like a sign of an inability to deal with anything NEARING reality. This is your little haven where you can indulge in ignorant behaviour you would never get away with beyond this site...and where you can wear your naughty little schoolboy and schoolgirl masks. I doubt one of you is actually like this in your day to day life... how does it feel having all these different masks? Pretty gutless, I think. It takes a gutless group of people to single others out and come down on them like a tonne weight of shit. Keep your silly little emo labels...but God forbid you should ever resent it when others label you as a bunch of sex crazed, brainless, judgemental, insensitive, shallow and narrow minded ignoramuses. Because that is my label for you, with a few exceptions. I feel sorry for any offspring, is all I can say, for they are in for a rough time indeed. They deserve to have been born to those more deserving, not to mention, more responsible.

Oh, and as a note to the one who claimed to 'like' me. I do not like liars, or people who say things that they do not mean.

I am well and truly glad I am away from this abysmal excuse for a forum. I read some of the comments and cannot believe I associated with such an ignorant bunch of people and that I was misled into believing there might be some semblance of tolerance for individual differences here. Come on, throw out your worst...it is about all most of you have any talent for, in all honesty... that is why it makes you feel so good. You can say the shittiest, nastiest things you can come up with...and feel as if you have accomplished some great task...and then applaud one another like a load of primitive spectators in a gladiators arena. Sad to say, but most of you are remarkably NT in your behaviours. Is it not supposed to be the NTs who bully those who are different? McJ... I bet your daughters will one day wish they did not have such a poor excuse of a man for a father. I find you the most pathetic of all on here... try a taste of your own medicine, you fucking loser. Imagine the only pleasure your wife gets from you is when you fuck her, God knows, you seem to have little capacity for anything else from what I have seen. It is good you are so thick skinned and insensitive as it means your feelings shall remain intact, unlike those of the others you attack. Or, my God, do you even have feelings? Or is an idiot clown all that you are these days? Hmm  :-\  I can spew hate and judgement with the best of them, should it take my fancy... does that make me a member of the club now, or are there suddenly limitations... of course there are, I have to be a member of your gang, your gang.

It is sad that you don't even see it. You can respond with all the bile and acid that you can muster from your little minds, but I have said what I wanted to say and it will be as water of a duck's back...because I have realised, the opinions of bullies are exactly that. Have fun, little anti emo brigade... don't forget to get your little badges of honour made up to show you are a part of this oh so intelligent and insightful little group.  :eyebrows: :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Pathetic
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 12:53:12 AM »
Why couldn't you speak your mind while you were an active member, Graelwyn? I lost some regard for your sensitivities when you bragged about blocking the people who were asking you questions in the chat, one night. We merely wanted to better understand you and to see that whatever you have chasing you around, you and I mean YOU are dealing with it in a constructive way. No other actions are necessary.

I like you in many ways, Graelwyn, but I won't sit quietly and watch you destroy yourself. You can do that without my help.

If you haven't figured it out my childishness is a large part of who I am.

Why don't you come on back and meet McJ's challenge?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 02:05:00 AM »
Can you intensity critics please lay off the "you're not an AS site!"?  I mean, there is truth in some of what you say... I don't know what because I didn't read beyond the part that said we're not an AS site, but regardless if we aren't a support site, having a large AS population, and talking about AS a lot, and doing our weird aspie crap in our games and such... even if AS isn't the main point of intensity... it is an element of it.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

duncvis

Lamer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 04:05:29 AM »
 :violin: Coming from an apparently delusional stalker who wants sympathy not advice, and expects everyone to take care not to hurt her wittle feelings, I can't say I'm ashamed of who I am. Not without a self-pitying tear rolling down my cheek.  :'(

It was feeble enough when RobertN was spouting this crap - he at least had the excuse of sheltered youth. What's your excuse for being unwilling to deal with reality and take ownership of your own life choices like an adult, Graelwhine?

Wipe your feet on the way out.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 05:21:52 AM »
Am I the only one who refuses to assume an anonymous poster is someone I know?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 05:51:35 AM »
 :puke:
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 05:59:22 AM »

check the email, divvy...  ::)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 07:07:02 AM »
I've had a little nap, now, and I'm not feeling quite so generous with you, Holier Than Thou Bitch! Do you want to make this personal? Self admitted sensitivity? What kind of bullshit is that? Insensitivity, maybe - pushing a fucking corpse around for a few days every month is not my idea of being sensitive, you fuckless, drywell cuntfake! Bringing the children into this disagreement will get you nothing but my wrath. At least my kids are valuable to me, which your parents obviously can't claim. You want to deal with some reality, look into that direction for a while. You have a hell of a lot of shit to unpack, before you can judge me, you waste of effort.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 07:21:51 AM »
I've had a little nap, now, and I'm not feeling quite so generous with you, Holier Than Thou Bitch! Do you want to make this personal? Self admitted sensitivity? What kind of bullshit is that? Insensitivity, maybe - pushing a fucking corpse around for a few days every month is not my idea of being sensitive, you fuckless, drywell cuntfake! Bringing the children into this disagreement will get you nothing but my wrath. At least my kids are valuable to me, which your parents obviously can't claim. You want to deal with some reality, look into that direction for a while. You have a hell of a lot of shit to unpack, before you can judge me, you waste of effort.

i had to quote this before you began to feel more generous.

i wonder if Nomaken and Kevv will think that you aren't being fair, yet she has every right.

meh, i have alot more to say, but i figured that i would wait until she showed a little more courage.  because what i have to say takes someone with courage to listen to it.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 07:33:19 AM »

i had to quote this before you began to feel more generous.

i wonder if Nomaken and Kevv will think that you aren't being fair, yet she has every right.

meh, i have alot more to say, but i figured that i would wait until she showed a little more courage.  because what i have to say takes someone with courage to listen to it.

I'm not a sore pussy, McJ. This won't be all better, tomorrow, after some ointment! I'm not taking anything back! I'm not taking back the fact that I like her either, but some of her bullshit rubs me the wrong way. I think she's talented , but she is wasting her time, and ours, by not getting her life straightened out so she can really explore, in depth, those feelings she has, like the rest of us are trying to do. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 07:55:57 AM »

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I was specifically attacked, along with my life in general, by some self pitying no-life with a low sense of self worth. I can't just let it go, even though I tried, in an effort to be generous. I have pardoned her several times, already, but she burns people's clemency like lamp oil. I'm done with these magnanimous, big brother efforts.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 07:58:51 AM »

Lemme modify that a little.

Am I the only one who refuses to assume an anonymous poster is necessarily someone I know?

I think it would be dangerous to assume it is definitely someone I know because it might be someone acting like them trying to make them look worse.  I'm not sure this wasn't done to robert or ascan either.

As for what I think, I don't think anything about what the original poster said or what dirtdawg said.  I scanned the post, seemed filled with flaming(that is not to say anything about its truthfulness), and I didn't bother.  I tried getting ascan and robert to not be so filled with indignant rage, to let the water pass under the bridge and just try to avoid conflict in the future and I failed miserably.

I have found it is pointless to try to refute the arguments of people so pissed off they go on rants about how everything is wrong with the other person, because no matter how much you prove to them that their points aren't totally accurate, they're still gonna hate the other person.  And no amount of reasoning is going to persuade them that that hate is poorly grounded.

So I think it is just best to ignore huge rants like these, or not take them very seriously.  It is fun poking holes in their arguments though, they are so very pokable.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 08:07:43 AM by Nomaken »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 08:02:28 AM »
i'm with Noms, how can we know this is the real Graelwyn, it's not like someone's never impersonated her before... ::)

I think she's talented , but she is wasting her time, and ours, by not getting her life straightened out so she can really explore, in depth, those feelings she has, like the rest of us are trying to do. 

i think she has every right to do these things on her own time. she will get well when she is ready, before then it's her right to be as misrable as she chooses. and to me it seems she is trying to be happy.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 08:06:19 AM by Milla Bobilla Banana Boink »
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 08:10:53 AM »
[
As for what I think, I don't think anything about what the original poster said or what dirtdawg said.  I scanned the post, seemed filled with flaming(that is not to say anything about its truthfulness), and I didn't bother.  I tried getting ascan and robert to not be so filled with indignant rage, to let the water pass under the bridge and just try to avoid conflict in the future and I failed miserably.

Are you putting me in the same cup with a couple of tossers who have made total asses of themselves? "You're being mean, Stop it".

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 08:14:30 AM »
i'm with Noms, how can we know this is the real Graelwyn, it's not like someone's never impersonated her before... ::)

I think she's talented , but she is wasting her time, and ours, by not getting her life straightened out so she can really explore, in depth, those feelings she has, like the rest of us are trying to do. 

i think she has every right to do these things on her own time. she will get well when she is ready, before then it's her right to be as misrable as she chooses. and to me it seems she is trying to be happy.

Where is the evidence of this? ... all the whining?  ... or is it the denial?  ... maybe the attack? What supports this view?