Author Topic: borat movie  (Read 528 times)

Offline hellznrg

• Rookie (be kind to me)
borat movie
« on: February 11, 2007, 03:26:17 AM »
i saw the movie "borat"... i had to download it because the film is banned in this stupid muslim country

i thought it was pretty funny... but there were some butt clenching moments like the one in the rodeo stadium... :P the guy could easily have been killed ... he really put himself on the spot there..!

i noticed something about the stadium scene... at the end of the scene, there's the girl on the horse and the horse just falls over or something... wonder why?

and OMGF the naked hotel room scene... :P wow, you couldn't convince me to be under a fat hairy guy like that with his ass on my face,  even for a gazillion dollors!!!

and i thought it was nice of pam anderson to be cool with the references to the tommy lee jones video... (cohen & pam are close friends apparently)
OMFG YOU HOT!!! LETS SEX!!!!

The_P

Re: borat movie
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 09:04:29 AM »
You can't be the cinema experience (when it's a good one, that is).

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 10:40:49 AM »
is the movie out on DVD yet?
Misunderstood.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 01:58:08 PM »
I actually saw this with my whole family on my brothers 15 birthday.  They were very shocked at Borat and his cameramans 69!

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 09:09:35 PM »
The Fratboy that said that slavery was a good thing washed out of the University of South Carolina ( about a mile from where I live) after the movie was released and has a pending lawsuit filed against Sascha Baron-Cohen. --Sadly his viewpoint seems to be quite common down here.  :grrr:
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 09:43:51 PM »
The Fratboy that said that slavery was a good thing washed out of the University of South Carolina ( about a mile from where I live) after the movie was released and has a pending lawsuit filed against Sascha Baron-Cohen. --Sadly his viewpoint seems to be quite common down here.  :grrr:
Have you ever been to Maurice's Barbecue?

Offline ASpHole

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 07:35:42 PM »
Have you ever been to Maurice's Barbecue?

Unfortunately, yes. I worked in the place for a couple of months when I first moved here. --I've not been back since.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 03:01:02 PM »

Not around where I live. We're pretty much making fun of him and every other dumbass who signed onto the movie, and bitched about it later. They took the money, and made themselves look like asses. I saw the contract that the college student signed posted online. He's not getting squat.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline ASpHole

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 04:44:23 PM »

Not around where I live. We're pretty much making fun of him and every other dumbass who signed onto the movie, and bitched about it later. They took the money, and made themselves look like asses. I saw the contract that the college student signed posted online. He's not getting squat.

Then he'll find that out the hard way. --Whilst paying off his lawyer.>:D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 04:47:01 PM by ASpHole »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 12:15:47 AM »
I'm so glad pee got rid of that avie. It made me ill.