Educational

Author Topic: This has to be.............  (Read 3031 times)

Sock Puppet Assassin

This has to be.............
« on: February 06, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
Would someone mind fessing up to the ownership of the sock puppet "Parrottesgirl"

I know it's not officially one because the person used a different computer, but the IP address has to be coming from the same area as a regular member. :police:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: This has to be.............
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 09:50:19 AM »
who wants a cracker?
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 10:24:35 AM »
polly. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 10:43:02 AM »
Would someone mind fessing up to the ownership of the sock puppet "Parrottesgirl"

I know it's not officially one because the person used a different computer, but the IP address has to be coming from the same area as a regular member. :police:

You want the kid gloves off, "Sock Puppet Assassin"?  This is the stupidest post that I have seen yet on Intensity.  Just because you don't like someone's views, you accuse them of being somebody's sock puppet?  How would you know whether or not the IP address matches or the person is using a different computer?

To the best of my knowledge, Parrottesgirl is not a sockpuppet.

:grrr:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 11:01:48 AM »
i was wondering the same thing.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 11:04:35 AM »
i was wondering since when did we get a sockpuppet sockpuppetassassin. also if someone posts from the same general area as another, they could be two different people living, dingdingding, in the same area!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 01:33:17 PM »

You want the kid gloves off, "Sock Puppet Assassin"?  This is the stupidest post that I have seen yet on Intensity.  Just because you don't like someone's views, you accuse them of being somebody's sock puppet?  How would you know whether or not the IP address matches or the person is using a different computer?

To the best of my knowledge, Parrottesgirl is not a sockpuppet.

:grrr:

(See, now I'm wondering if "Sock Puppet Assassin" is one of Callaway's sockpuppets and she is just bored.)

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 01:35:24 PM »
It's a sockpuppet but it's not Callaway's sockpuppet.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »
it's Litigious' sock puppet then!
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 01:37:16 PM »

This author is lame.

Litigious

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 01:37:57 PM »

No, but of course I know whos sockpuppet it is.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 01:39:30 PM »
puppeteers always claim to know the puppeteer who they claim is not them.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Litigious

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 01:41:39 PM »
Since I can see IP adresses and this person doesn't use a proxy server, it's really no problem at all to see who it is.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 01:42:34 PM »

No, but of course I know whos sockpuppet it is.

... and their secret is safe with you, right?  :laugh:

No on else could possibly know or figure it out on their own, right?  ::)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »
what the first letter in their name?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar